How would you rate Sylvia Hoeks' acting in that scene? Personally, I would give her an 8/10

How would you rate Sylvia Hoeks' acting in that scene? Personally, I would give her an 8/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJGleGyahC8
imdb.com/title/tt1924396/
youtube.com/watch?v=yeuOYUSXyi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That hairstyle looks terrible on her

Bangs always look terrible

She nearly carried the whole movie with her acting desu.

why was she always crying?

also the bit where she was BTFOing the scavengers while getting her nails done was rad

>that bit with her voice that goes girly and emotional when she says "because we never liiiiie?"

I cracked a serious boner for Hoeks.

This, needs Best Female Oscar, but is her role "Supporting" or "Main"?

nah bangs can be so great

she was a connoiseur of beauty and appreciated the artistic moments of life

Replicants are overly-emotional desu

btw i realize this gal is somewhat similar to the actress, this aint the actress i just wanted to show bangs that make me rock hard

I'd give her one.

If you like this actress, i highly suggest you to watch download/watch this great film directed by Tornatore (1900 , Cinema paradiso, Malena)

She stars in this
The Best Offer
youtube.com/watch?v=zJGleGyahC8

I want her to sit on my face and punch my balls.

NOW

iMDB PAGE
imdb.com/title/tt1924396/

>Carla Juri (1984/1985) is a Swiss actress. Her acting credits include 180°, Wetlands[1] , Finsterworld and Blade Runner 2049.

>Wetlands
>18-year-old Helen uses vegetables for masturbation and believes that body hygiene is overrated in our society. She provokes others by saying and doing things most people would not even dare to imagine.
>Helen's parents are divorced and she desperately wishes that they get back together. But her mother is depressive, hygiene-obsessed and mentally unstable, and her father is insensitive and seems not to take notice of what people around him think. She also has a quiet, younger brother whom she teases by taking his stuffed bear.
>Helen feels alone and unloved in the world. Only her best friend Corinna makes her feel comfortable. Together they break many of society's taboos.
>By shaving her anal hair too fast, she cuts herself badly and needs to go to hospital. There she plans to get her parents back together and charms her handsome nurse Robin, who is still suffering from a relationship with another nurse from two years before. That nurse does not get along with Helen and is still infatuated with Robin. She makes Helen's life in the hospital more difficult, but Helen and Robin fall in love during her hospital stay.
>Helen's behaviour is revealed to be related to a traumatic experience she had when she was eight years old. At the end of the movie, she reflects on this trauma by saying that she finally talked to her little brother and that this was the hardest talk she ever had: still being a child, she found her mother trying to kill herself and Helen's little brother, using the gas from the oven. In the end Helen gives up on idea of bringing her parents back together and decides to go and stay with Robin.[10]

DESU

>also the bit where she was BTFOing the scavengers while getting her nails done was rad
youtube.com/watch?v=yeuOYUSXyi8

Did anyone find that part where Luv uses the chief of police's face to gain access to the computer hilarious? And then when she just fucking drops it on the table.
I thought it was funny, cause it brought a slight sense of reality that's like, "Oh right, I need her face. One second...there we go."

This is an amazing scene from a technical perspective desu

liked this movie but it would have been better without the twist

>That bit where she sits on my face

Ssssnnnniifffff

I want to pat her head

She's from the future.

I want her to pat my head
If you get my meaning.

She did an amazing job desu

I especially like that scene where she was getting her ass pounded by 2 black dudes at the same time

fucking top kek

parody when.
too bad she got a titjob thou

not even a waifufag, but this movie was filled with god tier women, jesus

Ana defs has a cute lil butthole

I am sure of it

>yfw have Sylvia Hoeks as a slave enforcer

That's not a picture of her!

She did nothing wrong.

it was intense and memorable

>Bangs always look terrible
>always
ur a faggit

>Carla Juri
Not the same actress.

well you little dumb shit if you learned to pick things up from context then youd understand that the picture i posted was because of the bangs
but not even that, i actually made a clarifying post about it here but youre too much of a faggot to investigate such things before pressing the submit button with your fat slimy fingers

Why did she cry at the killing of the new replicant

Why did she cry when killing the police chief

Why did she kiss K after violently stabbing him

Trash tastes

daughter > hooker > miniboss > ai

but they were all 10s

Damn she's so hot

wie hier trotse /neder/?

It's Dr. Stelline's actress

No, because my IQ is triple digit and I don't find slapstick funny, especially in a serious movie

I know, Shame. She really hasn't aged that well, either. You can tell she's had a load of shit pumped into her face.

But no shortage of cumdumpsters to jerk off to

>BwOooOOMM, brrrrrrrroooommm!!!
>BwOooOOMM, brrrrrrrroooommm>BwOooOOMM, brrrrrrrroooommm
>BwOooOOMM, brrrrrrrroooommm
>BwOooOOMM, brrrrrrrroooommm!

/ 10

>she's a replicant herself and she doesn't like the fact that the newborn was killed
>She did?
>Because she had a thing for him.

filled to the brim and majority of them wanted some of K's replicant dick. so why exactly was he so sad?

>She did?
Yes look at OPs pic she shed two tears either before or just after that timecode on the cap

fucking earlets. when will they learn?

Why did she kiss K?

When else would she have an opportunity to kiss someone?

She actually loved him.

It was a reference to Goldeneye.

It's actually insane how much more attractive she is without the bangs

Didn't even recognise her when I googled her name

How so?

it was to replicate Wallace

She's mimicking Wallace. Wallace kissed that replicant when he killed her.