Just to clarify you guys only watch this for the waifus right? Because the writing is horrendous

Just to clarify you guys only watch this for the waifus right? Because the writing is horrendous.

I just watch it so I have context for when I fap to the .webm's later on. The writing, acting and story are all subpar.

75% waifus, 25% because of the comfyness and investment in the story.

i don't watch cause no panty

Pretty much this.

honestly I dropped it the moment the black pussycat girls or whatever theyre called started lecturing the main character on black oppression and their struggles. I was willing to put up with the flamboyant gay character and a bunch of other stuff but I ain't watching a show to be "educated" by "woke" twitter characters.
I loved the three main girls though and the story seemed quite interesting. a shame really

because of the hot redhead husbando.

It shits on the source material, and the faggot jughead is obnoxious.

But well, a fetish is a fetish ans redheads are rare as fuck.

>a shame some sad piece of shit isn't watching a wildly successful show

Truly, what a shame. At this rate Riverdale won't make it to season 2.

I watch it because it's a good show and season 2 starts in 2 days.

>mfw the black one is clearly a somewhat important cast member due to her being on the poster in the first place but I've literally never seen her before because Sup Forums is racist and doesn't want a black waifu

is the jughead guy who wears a crown-like hat and eats and doesn't seem to be into fucking or chasing women? Did they make him a homo on the series or what?

Jughead is a far superior character to Archie though.

the problem is not that he's a homo, it's that he's extremelly obnoxious about that.

An annoying caricature that has nothing to do with original jughead that I rather like.

I prefer Riverdale Jughead. He's an actual character compared to his long time comic counterpart.

Looking at the poster I'm reminded that they're all shit actors and terrible characters. The best stuff is all the adults, I hope they get more focus in Season 2 and they give less to the kids.

Alice and FP are the best parents on the show.

why u so ass mad? aren't you sick of all the black political insert characters in media. Im not talking about good characters like michael Burnham, I'm on about black characters or screentime used purely for educating whitey. You have to be black or a women to enjoy that shit

That black girl talking about oppression was literally the only moment like that. Kind of pathetic to let politics get to you this much

I got meme'd into checking it out when there were a bunch of threads of "HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?!" and was wondering what the context was. It's decent cheese and reminds me a little bit of Twin Peaks before it went off the rails with a little bit of Gossip Girl thrown in.

I know you boneheads have the hots for Betty, but Veronica truly is best girl.

It's okay, but Josie and the Pussycats being an all-black cover band was a huge mistake.

I went in for the love triangle and stayed for the atmosphere.

>why are you so ass mad
>asks the user who won't watch an entire show, because of 1-2 lines of dialogue that offended him in the first episode

That's rich.

the patrician waifu chart

cute family

>Archie blew it with Val
I am STILL mad

>unironically liking Archie

only 1 4

I wish they went into that more. That was a waste of a relationship. Makes the fact that he couldn't get over her seem a little silly?

already got so many piercings and caked in makeup lmao whore

How many months does season 1 last in the show? 2-3 months?

The girls aren't even that pretty. Also fuck americans and their rich problems.

>redditdale and mr reddit come back on the same night
kinoverload boys

>show is about rich, middle class, & poor

Ok.

i never watch the show and never will, but blonde girl is very very pretty imo. id legit sperg out if i saw her irl

>I was willing to put up with the flamboyant gay character
kevin is the best character on the show fuck off

great chart. swap polly and cheryl and it's perfect.

It has good production values and the characters are likeable but its still a chick series.so yes the waifus are the principal reason to watch.

>Because the (insert anything that has to has to do with Riverdale here) is horrendous.

Does it matter who it's for as long as its enjoyable to watch?

>tfw I live in the same building as her

You're right about her being very pretty, user.

Don't waste the opportunity user as so many have before you.

At least if he tries to put the moves on her we will truly know if she's dating Cole or not.

Why does it matter if Cole is fucking her or not? I'm sure she had guys go up to her before.

Seriously? How often do you see her?

>every thread stalker-kun talks about living in Lili's building

Either make a move or shut up about it already.

Enough to know she's a floor above me.
Not interested to be honest. Only reason I know about her is because my little sister watches this shit show.

Then that's that unless you saw her doing something this is enlightening for us or became friends with her. Otherwise who cares?

I won't be memed past episode 1, nice try.

I've watched teh entire season and I only just barely know the plot. I'm only here for the waifus.

stupid nigger lover. what I fucking love about fags like you and is that youll sit there all day and suck the black cock but youd never fucking live in a neighborhood with them or send your kids to a majority black school because you know what they are really like.

thats rich.

>all this from 1-2 lines of dialogue

Pathetic.

Why pay shills SHILLLLL SOOO HARD ABOUT THAT SHIT SHOW HERE?

That same episode was all about slut shaming and toxic masculinity, user. Are you dense? I stopped watching after that shitty episode so I can't show more examples, but the show obviously has SJW writers.

Who would want shill a show to a place full of crybabies such as: and a fucking stalker: ?

>crybaby
I'm a crybaby because I stopped watching a shitty show full of bullshit propaganda. Okay, user. You're a fucking idiot.

new photos, grab them while they're hot

Already did senpai.

OOMF

lmao. Not being attracted to someone means you're racist.

>dumb Cheryl bitch saying hashtags in person
millenials don't do this.....right?

Why do her eyes change from green to blue?

Everyone does this though except if you are ancient.

>millenials don't do this.....right?
only if you are as fabulous as her duh.

Cheryl = Best Girl

It's true

She really is, right after Alice.

can men be "waifus"? because if so yes

the term you are looking for is "husbando".
do your meme research roastie.

Wtf is roastie and why is everyone saying since the last two days

the irony with Josie saying she's not as privileged as Archie is is that her mom is the fucking mayor of Riverdale and her dad is like the Riverdale equivalent of Lionel Richie

its still summer?

Its Columbus Day basically summer condensed into 24 hours.

I've been here since 2005. I've never heard the word roastie until the weekend, must be a Reddit meme

Battle scars dude

>DUDE JUST GO TO LA AND HAVE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE DEPERESSION SOLVED LMAO
This bitch is so fucking stupid I swear to god.

in the interview where she talked about her depression she literally says the opposite of that happened to her and she had to move back home

Why so triggered user?

reminder that actress who plays Betty is a drama whore

Polly best girl

This show has a retarded representation of people being dicks in high school
>Veronica comforts Cheryl
>Next episode Cheryl shit talks her because her mom is a waitress
Also
>Archie let's Chinese guy be football captain
>Chinese guy shit talks his music next episode