IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP

time.com/4490001/barack-obama-speech-pennsylvania-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

>"I keep on reading this analysis that Trump's got support from working folks. Really? This is the guy you want to be championing working people?" Obama said at a campaign rally in Philadelphia. "The guy who spent 70 years on this earth showing no concern for working people?

>Several times, Obama contrasted Trump's brand of conservatism with that of President Ronald Reagan. "He called America a shining city on a hill. Donald Trump calls it a divided crime scene." Noting that Trump appeared on Russian state television last week, Obama accused Trump of trying to "curry favor" with Putin.

>"You don’t grade the presidency on a curve. This is serious business. And when we see folks talking about transparency — you want to debate transparency? You have one candidate in this race who's released decades worth of her tax returns. You have another candidate who is the first in decades who refuses to release any and all."

I DON'T THINK DRUMPF IS COMING BACK FROM THIS

ETERNALLY BTFO

>Really? This is the guy you want to be championing working people?
Obviously. That's why we're voting for him.

wtf im nigger lover now

Glad to see our current President picking up the slack of fighting back against Trump and every deplorable thing he stands for while our future President takes a breather.

Very moving article.

Glad to see our current President picking up the slack of fighting back against Trump and every deplorable thing he stands for while our future President takes a breather.

Very moving article.

What is this, his 5th speech?

How fucking stupid are you? The more he speaks the more he's worried. Are you going to think Trump will be BTFO when Barry makes his 9th anti-Trump speech?

Holy shit kid. Your new is showing.

I'm beginning to think Hillary has been the power behind the throne for the last 8 years. Why else would a sitting president humiliate himself for a failed candidate?

>criticizes trump for being nice to russia
>meanwhile, ignores his criticism for trying to be nice with muslims countries

Huh makes you think

Very moving article.

Obama sure is spending a lot of time promoting his former opponent. I thought Hillary had everything in the bag, what's wrong now?

What has Obama actually accomplished?

Good thing Trump supporters are tired of lying politicians.

Very moving article.

An acting president really shouldn't voice his opinion about his possible successors.
It's illegal in my country, anyway.

Very moving article.

When you share the White House with the bush family for 36 years you get some influence

>you want to debate transparency?
Yes, Hillary deleted classified government property on an illegally operating private server that was hacked by foreign nationals.
She smashed phones, deleted thousands of government documents, lied to the public numerous times, and is still being investigated by Congress.

Donald Trump reign

Very moving article.

Illary for Hospice!

Obama is a lying sack of dogshit.

>"Trump is not going to be President."

Ok, it's settled. Obama said so. Stop the campaigns. Stop talking about Trump.

Obama said Trump is not going to be president. So either Obama is a lying sack of shit, or you are morons for beating a dead horse.

WTF. I hate Muslim niggers now.

doesn't this guy have a job or smth

>tax returns are more important than classified state documents on private e-mail servers that have been deleted en masse to cover up involvement

Dems just want the ship to sail it's course as its going right now.

fucking amazing that this terrorist nigger is at 58% approval rating. but that's msnbcuck poll so...
its like the douche bag nyc mayor being at 41%, while that's not good its still amazing either of these moron idiots are above 3%, they are both horrifically bad.

>talking down to the voters

basically
I thought Obama was smarter than this, does he really need to ask?

It's considered pretty unseemly in the US too, but niggers gonna nig.

Well if he cares about his legacy he's not going to want an anti-establishment candidate coming up there, and the first thing happening is all his shitty executive orders are overturned

Very moving article.

Outside of being a semi-professional Golfer, I don't think so.

>Hillary is so transparent, she shows eveyone classified information!

Let's see, Obama was a degenerate weed smoker, community organizer, lawyer for 2 years, senator for 2 years, and President.

Trump was a real estate mogul actively involved in huge projects and directly spoke to and worked with "working" men and women and entertained these men on tv with a beauty pageant and celebrity apprentice.

Yeah, I think Trump has more in common with the working man than Clinton, Obama, and the entire democratic party. Leftists are all Ivy league losers that like to imagine themselves as representing and working for the average working class man while they do things in direct opposition to what the working class needs.

>open immigration
>increased taxes
>raising minimum wage
>heavily regulate and strangle businesses

You could say he's drawing a red line...

I guess the powers that be really are afraid of the little possibility of a walking wild card like Trump winning the elections.

>"I keep on reading this analysis that Trump's got support from working folks. Really?
>folks

I wish lefties would stop using this word.

I find it absolutely amazing he can use the word transparency with a straight face.

underrated

e9uozS+j

Yeah, pretty sure the Presidency is serious business...
I forgot who told me that though... God what was his name again...

Isn't it unseemly for a current Pres to weigh in on an election not involving himself? I don't remember Dubya saying anything.

Has there ever been a presidential nominee that had a current standing president campaign for them?

Wow.

lol this is the guy who ran on "hope, change and transparency".

How much are you being paid to post here?

YEA, that guy just doesn't get it...he hates america....he is a total failure....he has set our nation back irreparably......good riddance! november can't come soon enough

before
>lol Reagan sucks, trickle down am I right XD

now
>omg why aren't you guys more like Reagan!

my next door neighbor was blasting this speech

i just could not believe how blatant a current US president endorses a candidate like that, i wanted to call the cops on my old ass neighbor but figured it was best not to

>Trump literally got his wealth by using workers and people and by paying them.
>H-he don't concern about workers, believe me

Thanks to the republicans, about nothing

Obama is surely the greatest example of someone who cares about working people.

Nobody cares about Reagan anymore except republican politicians that think it's a free talking point. Nobody.

>The more he speaks the more he's worried.
I love this logic. In a Presidential campaign, attacking the opposition indicates some type of special fear or terror, and isn't just, gee, I don't know, just a basic entry-level campaign strategy.

We have a two party system so he literally has no choice

Literally laughing in real life, did Trump buy bots?

dubya was wildly unpopular. they probably told him to stay quiet

>obama supports unions
>caring about the working people
Sure user, sounds like typical liberal turkey talk.

Trump isn't a wild card.

Election rethoric =/= actual policies once elected

Don't be this naive. Trump will soften up once he gets to power, politicians are always like this. This is the essence of the corrupt democratic system, you have no real way to hold politicians true to their words.

Hoping for democracy to fix a problem caused by it is fucking retarded.

Doesn't this guy have anything better to do? Who in a position of power such as his find the time to campaign for a sick woman? Hmmm, really makes the clogs turn.

Trump is going to win and there is nothing you can do about it.

good, his ideas were shit anyways

So that's his job now? Rooting for Hillary?

>Nah I'm done with this country, let's shill for the Hill for the next month.

Divya was basically cancer by the time his terms were ending and McCain wanted nothing to do with it. Gore specifically didn't want Bill to campaign for him because he wanted to campaign as his own man.

Glad to see our current President picking up the slack of fighting back against Trump and every deplorable thing he stands for while our future President takes a coughing episode.

Very moving article.

>Obama, the guy who unemployed hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvanians by fucking their coal industry, snickers at the idea of Trump representing the working class

kek. I'll bet this nigger's speech had a crowd of twelve people.

Nice shill bot?

They sample like 60 percent dems and all the dems approve 99% of the time

He does bad with independents and non dems

The dems just don't want to say he failed

>Hillary Clinton blue and not black

*Dubya

These people are getting lulled into a false sense of security by accepting the words of our former president as the words of Hillary Clinton.

He's using his own charisma to win people over because Hillary has literally none.

>Obama accused Trump of trying to "curry favor" with Putin.

i dont get this. why is everyone against forming ties with russia? rooskies are tough as balls, they have infrastructure, resources and most importantly oil.

this twice reheated cold war we got going is fucktarded. if the US and Russia team up there aint nobody on this planet that could stop us

Glad to see our current President picking up the slack of fighting back against Trump and every deplorable thing he stands for while our future President takes a coughing episode.

Very moving article.

Hes not the one running for president dipshit

>>"You don’t grade the presidency on a curve. This is serious business. And when we see folks talking about transparency — you want to debate transparency?

Why doesn't Obama just release an Executive Order to force Trump to show is tax returns?

Checkmate Democrats.

Very moving article.

kek

That's my president!

Why not he sucks at his actual job, let him prop up his enemy while his legacy dies

No, actually, that's perfectly accurate. They're bringing out a highly polarizing figure to shill for Clinton repeatedly in battlefield states where they're supposedly winning. The president does not normally get involved like this.

If at this point you cannot tell that the Democrats are panicking, you're either blind or willfully ignoring the facts. They've pulled out all the stops and they're still slipping.

Looks like the CTR Shillbot 5000 is on the fritz again...

Well, I came here to sage, so here goes

Very moving article.

He had a super majority and lost it in two years. His party under him lost so bad the house cant be there's until 2020
He failed in two years

Very moving article.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how did you know that'd be your ID?

WHAT?

they're doubling down on hillary....maybe, she isn't as sick as she seems, otherwise people leaving her campaign like rats from a sinking shit, not stumping for her.

>Obama accused Trump of trying to "curry favor" with Putin.

>TRUMP IS BAD PUTIN HATES HIM WE'RE GOING TO GO TO WAR
>TRUMP IS BUDDYING UP WITH PUTIN WHAT A FUCKING TREASONOUS WRETCH

I can't stand it anymore

>our

Impressive.

Obama is assblasted an alpha like Putin doesn't respect him and jealous that all Trump has to do is be his normal self and Putin already likes him.

made a post and deleted it

Wtf did Obama do before being president, Trump's done more than Obama wish he could

Glad to see our current President niggering up the slack of fighting back against niggers and every nigger thing he stands for while our future President takes a bbc.

Very moving article.

cause he deleted an earlier post you god damn pleb. lurk more

also

Very moving article.

>Democrat protecting democrat
Aaay

Let me be clear.

You're voting for Trump? Really?

uhhh

Hilary Clinton=transparency from the most transparent president ever. My fucking sides

>The guy who spent 70 years on this earth showing no concern for working people
I mean, I guess besides the thousands of employees at his hundreds of companies... Really made think though...