This freak of nature is one of the reasons why whites should not breed with those nasty slanted eyed yellow fucks...

This freak of nature is one of the reasons why whites should not breed with those nasty slanted eyed yellow fucks, if you don't want you kids to end up being fuck ups, breed with your own white proud race, not those nasty Asian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m4XahX7cuU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ACZanNcvflw
youtube.com/watch?v=BQmMEfxc01Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nJrronOOeW4#t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check the recent Content Cop by iDubbz on Leafy. Jesus Christ. He roasted him to the ground.

fuck you autismal fucks

Why exactly is this emo haired homo so popular?

Never watched a full video but it all just seems to be him talking about random bullshit over footage of him surfing on csgo or some shit. Is he just a surrogate friend?

NO CHIN

Depends, was his dad the Japanese or White?

He's actually half mexican

So his chin is likely in Mexico then. He has to go back

It may look good at first but you gotta fight those urges to fuck asians, to keep the white race strong.

So my son will be a millionaire who makes a living doing what he likes and is set for life?

cool

He oppresses women and PoC

aizveries

ššss... būs jau labi

the fuck, his half asian? thought he was white.

Wow, you must've seen that dumbass iDubbbz video and had the urge to bug Sup Forums about it.

Never make a thread again.

N O C H I N
O
C
H
I
N

Gay retard detected

viss kārtībā, mazulīt ;^)

shooting spree when?

>Is he just a surrogate friend?

there's a reason they call them personalities

He hasn't uploaded a video today, must've shot up a school.

This. He's essentially a Filipino

Hapas are god tier. Slant eyed spics are trash.

Sftu niggerfaggot

>make a career out of bullying mentally challenged children when you yourself are a no chinned caterpillar eyebrowed little bitch boy

What was he thinking

Jesus, he's pale a sin, he doesn't look part mexican at all.

he said in a video he is half swedish half "asian"

Some Sup Forumshacks need to get their shit together and say no to the yellow fever. Chink women have turbojew genes and produce maladapted autistic half breeds.

Say no to asian pussy if you are serious about saving the west.

Leafy is Jewish.
Prove me wrong

I don't think I've ever seen someone roasted so badly

Doesn't help when you post pics like that, my dick is hard now.

lol when someone puts your pic next to Elliot Rodger and you look like a feeb compared to him.

This.

I genuinely don't understand what the catch here is or maybe I'm completely out of the loop. It just seems to be some half tard kid rambling about nothing over random game footage?

Is he big in the gaming community or something separate from these youtube videos?

Christ, Idubbbz fucking destroyed Leafy into the fucking ground in that Content Cop. It was honestly the most savage shit I have seen.
And this is coming from a guy that really really dislikes Idubbbz.

his voice is awful, it's almost as bad as keemstar's

Why hate Idubbz?

papa bear

Most of his sentences are incomplete or grammatically correct

No. This is it.

He's an unfunny faggot sometimes. YouTube is pretty cancerous though, and most of his viewers are under 18. Maybe I can't blame him, but sometimes he's kind of lame.

#nochin

I think he's pretty consitent with his videos, doesn't rush them and is pretty funny if you ask me.
His gang around him are less funny (h3h3/maxmoefoe/Frank has been shit for a while)

Leafy fucking took down evalion

I WANT EVALION BACK DAMMIT, DOES SHE EVEN HAVE A TWITTER?

unfunny trash for preteen girls that think saying nigger and faggot automatically makes something funny. i'm not even exaggerating. most of his fanbase are preeteen girls. you know you're unfunny trash when that's your fanbase.

Fuck that fat roastie whore

I would rather side with a redpilled nigger than some fucking fat landwhale attention whore

Proofs?

CHIN

youtu.be/m4XahX7cuU8

White-Asian unions produce the objectively hottest females though

his twitter

You seem upset

Leafy and all that other you tuber related channels are just new age TMZ. Literally

I mean Mother fucking Literally.

Like Literally

youtu.be/m4XahX7cuU8

Maybe preteen girls are the group most likely tu use twitter to follow e-celebritys?

UFCK OFF WITH YOUR YOUTUBE E CELEBS GOD FUCKING DAMN

It's her innocent voice is what gets Normies attention, when they hear a guy they'll just think "oh some dumb hillbilly consurvative1!!"

Someone please explain who this cuck is and who the other cuck is, why they are mad at each other and why anyone over 12 should care.

cuck 1
>a faggot
cuck 2
>an I R O N I C faggot
>aka douche
reason anyone over 12 should care
>No one over 12 DOES care, Op is underaged

Leafy is some 20 yr old who thinks he's still a junior highschool boy and makes ""reaction"" videos on YouTube, and allegedly bullies other channels

IDubbbz is another youtuber who makes videos and decided to 'roast' leafy, which is honestly what he deserves.

Literally no one above the age of 16 should care though, but YouTube shoves it down everyone's face.

>just looks like a regular white girl with an ugly nose and lips
wew

>Ian hangs out with fat jew Ethan for a week end
>all of the sudden makes a video on some halfbreed chink

>american thinks this is what the average white girl looks like

Holy fuck.The memes are real.

goddamnit

he's probably a leaf with a proxy, don't fall for it

>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
reddit

What do I do as a half korean/half white? Do I just never have children?

filename kek

he looks like onision
man, Youtube is a horrible place

>all of a sudden

nigga he announced it months ago

what are you, retarded?

His fans are literally all 12 year olds.

>I love america
>I say can you see

Her snatch bites back.

Leafy is fucking cute, shut the fuck up,

IDUBBBZ BTFO!! !
youtube.com/watch?v=ACZanNcvflw

fuck off leaf

Where is that girl's chin?

Have children with a half white half asian cutie 3.14. Make your own race.

Jesus fuck Onision is literally the most retarded person I have ever seen. That Re: vid was p u r e fucking cancer.

onision is such a fucking faggot holy shit

Anybody else a reformed yellow fever addict?
I used to almost exclusively fap to Asian chicks. Don't get me wrong, I still find northern Asians attractive, but at the end of the day, nothing beats a beautiful White woman.

Isn't every single LeafyIsHere video just "Oh my god, look at this video I found from 2011, it's the cringiest shit ever! Like, I can't believe how much I'm cringing right now!"?

Get the fuck out of here with this e-celeb faggottry.

>mfw am half spic so Sup Forums doesnt care if i have yellow fever

feels good man

>Onision
>Cuck
>Feminazi
>Relevant
>Ever
youtube.com/watch?v=BQmMEfxc01Y

>onision
Remember "murder eaters"?

British anime girls don't count Paco.

>I forgot I was on Sup Forums

>Yellow fever from being about 13
>Dated a white girl and it went disastrously
>Watch Chinese students at Uni
>Flat, ugly, with no ass, I don't care still hot to me
>Try to get with all of them at house parties and in night clubs
>End up with Asian GF
>She's not even pretty
>2 years on still with her

I should have white kids but damn, those Asian girls do evil things to me and my penis

Remember his underage girlfriend having a seizure and memory loss spells and him recording the whole thing instead of taking her to a hospital?
youtube.com/watch?v=nJrronOOeW4#t=22

>nice receding hairline
didnt idubbz just recover from cancer?