R&M peaked at the pilot.

yes but not so openly

R&M was never good.

nothing was ever good

you sound pretty nihilistic and sophisticated
you must be a R&M-fan

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

I've only seen maybe a couple of early episodes of the show a few years ago, but seeing the webm I was about to pass that off as a joke, but they made sure to throw in the "she just did" to make it clear that they were being completely unironic. Is the entire show littered with this stuff?

>people use "beta" and "alpha" unironically outside of Sup Forums now
the fuck

first two seasons were alright

third season... well... the leading hypothesis is, SJW-producer dan harmon enforced a bunch of diversity hires (women) that ultimately werent that good at their job, and the third season has consequently replaced 60% of the jokes with "progressivism"

also, the fanbase is horrible

Imagine being Burning_Faith. Imagine putting on a random episode of Reddit and Memey, pouring milk into a bowl and adding cereal and setting up your dude weed lmao just to take a picture and upload it to fucking reddit.

>Characters can't have opinions
>Jerry isn't a fucking loser
You should kill yourself.

they also kind of put themselves in a corner by taking things too far, season 1 and 2 rick was powerful but it wasn't clear if he got away with things by luck or because their enemies were more idiotic than him

season 3 just blasts and brags every occasion they get that he can just get away from anything at anytime just because he is himself

what the fuck is that cereal?

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY

The deeper you go into the R&M fanbase, the more degenerate it gets.

>not knowing Fruit Loops

>unironic use of beta male
sounds like Sup Forums to me

It's dan Harmon so yeah, but s1 was actually kind of funny s2 not so much haven't bothered with s3 but I'm guessing he did the same shit he did with community and started listening to his fans on reddit.

Why did I ever enjoy this show?

Watching the fanbase and then the creator talk about show and life is having the joy of being alive sucked out of your nostrils.

Someone post the video this is from

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

be careful what you wish for

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>he didn't want to fuck a monkey
>this makes him a w-w-w-wacisss
Are they not self aware at all?

Hey Arnold was pretty good, and so was King Of The Hill.

>women demand help and preferential treatment the entire time
>man is a racist sexist as soon as he asks for help

>that fucking goddamned awful as fucking fuck animation

Fucking christ the sun is easier to look at than this

It's good when it's more Roiland than Harmon.

King of the hill is still the best animated show in history. Nothing will top it or even come close.

Spider man 2 was good

That's the only way he can validate his existence. The people using the drive thru at McDonald's don't even look at him when they get their food.

THE BUGMAN

The absolute state of America
The absolute state of Rick & Morty fans

female writers

People don't have "opinions" anymore, they believe whatever garbage that comes out of their mouth is 100% factual with a complete basis on reality. You think a person like Summer who spouts isms thinks of them as just opinions? Nope, that's her classifying her father and making him validate it through emotional manipulation.

this is the hero Sup Forums deserves

Silly man, no means no only applies to women, white men are monsters if they don't wanna fuck my black axe wound while tickling my prostate :^)

Is this in Mexico?

rick and morty is a truly epic show, it even gets references on other tv shows

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

So do we like Rick and Morty or no? Would we like Rick and Morty if Reddit didn't know it existed?

Yes, but it is still called America

>yfw you're almost certain the PICKLE RICK spammer from a few months back was in that crowd.

Rick and Morty is Reddit incarnate.

Who /TeamJerry/ here?

This.
Roiland is /ourguy/.
Harmon is a humour killing SJW

Why don't stupid whores ever change their iPhone's default ringtone?

>this is rebbit, that is rebbit, he is rebbit, they are rebbit, rebbit rebbit rebbit

They literally namedropped Reddit in the show

That's not why they were calling him a racist.

>this projection

He didn't find an ugly blue monkey attractive and any man not willing to be forcefully fucked by an ugly blue monkey is most definitely a racisst! My professie told me so.

No, they didn't. And even so, who gives a shit?