Cyberpunk Future When?

I want it. I know you want it. We both know it is inevitable.

I think it can be argued that we are very close now to the Future predicted by the likes of William Gibson and Philip K. Dick.

But still feel we are not fully there, I can't fucking wait to do a Run in the Matrix eh the Internet and break trough some fucking Ice, then return in my apartment in some frigging corporate owned megacity.

Make no mistake, inferior believes and culture who reject this future will either live in some kind of reservations or in designated shitty countries. What are they gonna do? Trying to club me to death while I shoot a tomahawk missile out of my forearm?

And yes, sex robots WILL be used for assassinations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUtUwRRlTKw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vyya-bSlAF4
youtube.com/watch?v=sYNUcFMCIzw
imgur.com/a/5GIGb
youtu.be/NH0eJY95rMY
youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ
nature.com/news/chinese-satellite-is-one-giant-step-for-the-quantum-internet-1.20329
theverge.com/2016/6/20/11975356/chinese-supercomputer-worlds-fastes-taihulight
youtube.com/watch?v=BbKSr3vb32U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're already living it.
Welcome to the future.
Don't forget you're here forever.

now?

But we are allready here.

You're probably breaking several laws just by browsing this board.

Nice trips, btw.

2bh were already pretty futuristic rn

>We're already living it.
>But we are allready here.

Then were is the awesome eye-candy infrastructure? This part makes up like 80% of it and it's nowhere near it, only concrete and glass shit everywhere, no steel, neon and all that stuff

>mfw I got the a VR Cafe tomorrow

Damn /pol right again

I mean, really.
Sup Forums exposed so many politicians, pointed so many journalists in the right direction before it was news.

If this place was more underground, it would be called a subway station.

Just visit the dense areas in any East Asian city, pretty cyberpunk desu

That kind of architecture isn't efficient. Its like flying cars. It will never be.

“The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.”

We have flying cars. They are called airplanes.
You can buy a ticket for very little money.

I need this. Thanks senpai

>concrete and glass shit
how is this not cyberpunk?

>Inefficient

>no steel, neon and all that stuff
Those kind of architectural aesthetics went away with the Reagan administration. At least in the states, anyway.
Cyberpunk was a product of it's time. A time when Japan was at the top of its game and New York was associated with rampant crime and urban decay. Today, Times Square is gentrified as fuck and Japan has been in a recession for the past quarter century.

In China.

It's in China.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUtUwRRlTKw

look it's fucking cyberpunk and countries all over the world looks like this

there you go OP

cyberpunk is now, you just take it for granted

2029 NWO

give me one good reason flying cars wont happen

they will

>you take it for granted
>feelsbadman.png

But now I need to go to Asia
>feelsgoodman.png

It's a shame they tore down Kowloon

I mean... it isn't, shit was a disease ridden hell hole, but it's fucking aesthetic

Shit was anarcho-capitalist as fuck. A true libertarian paradise.

Cyberpunk already exists.
You just gotta go to Asia to experience it

We are already there. Only problem is, it's in China. The only country in the world that is looking towards the future, the only country in the world that has a future.

Learn Chinese, move there. It's the only way you'll not spend the next decades amongst decrepit buildings and a population that gets more and more poor.

China is investing in genetic engineering and has no scruples, they will be the first trans and posthumans.

>Those kind of architectural aesthetics went away with the Reagan administration. At least in the states, anyway.
What did the Reagan administration do to change the aesthetics?

But user, the FUTURE IS ALREADY HERE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vyya-bSlAF4

youtube.com/watch?v=sYNUcFMCIzw

is it bad that i want this

Nothing, really. I was just saying that the buildings you see in cyberpunk settings are very 80's. I probably should've said it went away with mullets and leg-warmers.

Why is a really depressing looking world so appealing?

I've always preferred autumn and winter, it gets dark, cold, wet, all the trees shed their leaves, all the flowers die... and I fucking love it. The world feels more dynamic somehow.

Nothing.
The 80's and their view on the world and their aesthetics came to a close, is all.

I may have some pretty good contacts in Hong Kong and already thinking about learning mandarin/cantonese, but it is hard af.

Will at least look to go on vacation there.

hivemind

I fucking hate that the asians are more developed than us. It''s not fair, we could be even further than that if it weren't for the fucking Joos

I agree

Why do you faggots want this? It wouldn't be le glorious cumfy super technology land :)))
In all these scenarios, the earth, people, and society is fucked up and it's like a more dystopian version of what we hate about today.
Life would be shit for everybody and human would briefly enjoy the "splendors" of their horrible technology before everyone fucking died because we replaced culture, humanity, and true civilization with endless entertainment and distractions.
I also must point out that this "haven" is NOT realistic with how our countries are going now, their people and their leadership. Do you see a place were we can "progress" to this?
This is probably what the kikes want, for the whole world to be soulless and caught up in their gadgets. Beasts don't have a second to think but we don't appreciate our things.
And what I was saying about our nations being incapable of this, do you really think this shit could happen in a Mexican world? A sandnigger world? A fucking NIGGER world?
It could exist in homogeneous Western countries if they stay safe like Japan and SK, but how will people have this life and their country is being consumed by shitskin barbarians, Marxism, communism faggots, godless, insane people and what will pretty much become Death camps of Tolerance set up by our (((governments)))?
Try camping some time, faggots. See the greatest things in life and why we should not ruin them. Do not forsake the generations of your ancestors who underwent incalculable suffering to allow the luxury of the world today to exist.

freedom? no, why would that be bad?

erm, i mean.. yes goy, very bad, time for bed so you're rested for you job tommorrow

So you never watched the end of Bladerunner when they were driving through the mountainside with nothing, but vegetation?
We are living in the cyberpunk world, it's here.
Having land with plants is a luxury, having pets is a luxury.

Robin Hanson has a new book out he was doing talks of that I watched where he speculates a potential technology which could take off involving human being emulations, when you can emulate a human into a binary file of 1s and 0s, and gives his best estimate of how the future will look when these emulations can travel long distance over TCP and work as subsistence slaves. It seemed like an extremely plausible estimate of how a cyberpunk reality will come into being.

>I've always preferred autumn and winter

You must be white. Winter is the best

Fuck
We're actually beyond this predicted future.
Just without the 90s optimism

Maybe what you consider depressing isn't actually depressing. There's a human comfort in safety in dark places, in communities lit up, in fires and neon.

Bright green lawns and blue skies isn't the only comfortable human habitat.

Once AI is developed, will there be any room for humans? We will literally be a waste of resources at that point.

I don't know exactly why, but the cold is very sobering for our minds. It works wonders. It is beautiful.

Check out Shanghai, literally the mot cyberpunk city in the world.

imgur.com/a/5GIGb

a e s t h e t i c

Wait a minute, this world you're talking about sounds a lot like the world we live in today!
THE FUTURE IS NOW.
youtu.be/NH0eJY95rMY

Have you ever been to Moscow? We have these things here. Authentic auto-toilets with neon lights and sensor panels. And it's usually dirt as fuck inside.

If this is ain't cyberpunk enough for you I don't know what is. Truly high tech and low life.

It's true. Embrace the future.

Can't wait to lose myself in the mega cities of the near future and become a runner in the wire.

>imgur.com/a/5GIGb
>roaming these streets on a tab of lsd and 200mlg of molly with a joint in your hand

Same here. Always preferred Fall and Winter over Summer and Spring.

I think maybe it's because the bleakness makes us recall upon fond memories and a hope for a better future.

should i stop being dude weed and start buying pills

Isis will pack them full of TNT and use them as missiles

if you are bored with weed yah

weed to pills is like a ciggarette to alcohol

>the end of Bladerunner when they were driving through the mountainside with nothing, but vegetation?

You're thinking of Tron Legacy m8.

weed with pills is like a cigg with alcohol**

We'll probably be old as shit before we see the truly awesome shit. Even then it'll probably only be in asian countries due to the future decline of the west because multiculturalism

All the idiots saying that cyber punk already exist in Asia are retarded

Cyber punk is about advanced technology not rip off technology and shitty infrastructure.Chinese cities are basicly glorified African slums

that's not Shenzhen

Mostly irrelevant to me senpai. I live and will always live rural. Cities are cesspits.

>it will never happen

retard. The maker community in china is huge. No stupid copyright laws to hold anyone back.

There's no such thing as ripoff technology, there is only improving and optimizing existing technology.

The U.S. obsession with copyright is the biggest factor holding the west back. The west will die because it thinks that thoughts and ideas can be contained, locked up.

Well at least the future of civilization will lay with chinks. There is still hope that they will become fully civilized in the next 50 years.

Maybe you shouldn't look for cyberpunk in the countryside, tard?

i like the new public restrooms in vienna. apparently they cost a shitload of money, but at least they have some fancy lighting at night (unfortunately i couldnt find a picture of that).

camping is

GAY

AS

FUCK

you're out in the woods for no reason. wooooow, tree's, so amazing, i'm back in touch with god. lmfao you're a cock sucking homosexual. tree's are gay bro.

i walked across half the USA and slept in the woods and the mountains and the forests and in the ravines and the valleys. i was 'camping'. why? because i was travelling. i was walking around.

why are YOU camping? because you're a faggot whose entire life consists of things that did not need to be done. you're all fucking vanity. you're trash. you're like a painted strumpet whore.

camping undertaken in and of itself as an end-goal activity is possibly the most retarded, ignorant, fake bullshit that exists.

you are faggot.

>there is only improving and optimizing existing technology

That's truly ironic since Chinese technology is neither improved nor optimized

Anything china produces is cheap and breaks after a short amount of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ

also they look like a space ship cockpit on the inside

God that looks like it would hurt your eyes to live in that place.

>weed and lsd
no

no actually cyberpunk is about rip-off technology just as much as 'high-technology' and it's actually how it's used and the lifestyle that make it schway or undrek.

high tech, low living.

>Anything china produces is cheap and breaks after a short amount of time

Nice meme, but old and wrong kek.

You are just another peon who is blind to his own demise.

fuck no, you keep your cyberpunk I keep my comfy woods

KEK WILLS IT THIS FRIDAY WE ENTER THE CYBERDOME

if china is considered cyberpunk then i want no part in it

pic related is how true cyberpunk should be.

>inevitable
>not realizing we are living it already and not liking what we got

>>Being stabbed by a dirty chink while under the influence of hallucinogens.

>Chinese technology is neither improved nor optimized

nature.com/news/chinese-satellite-is-one-giant-step-for-the-quantum-internet-1.20329

theverge.com/2016/6/20/11975356/chinese-supercomputer-worlds-fastes-taihulight

There really is no nuance with you retards is there

Who remember?

No, I'm thinking of Bladerunner.
Since I own all the versions of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=BbKSr3vb32U
>see jewtube

psh, square

women drivers.

Winter master race.
At the risk of sounding edgy, I always found a harsh beauty in the cold and dark winters here.

i'm not saying we're there yet. i'm saying 'camping' is gay.

if you actually had a reason to be camping you'd just call it... drumroll... sleeping on the ground

and you wouldn't make a 'campsite' because you'd just be continuing on your way when you woke up.

Nah that's scifi. Way too technologically advanced to be cyberpunk

where is this?

Will Tay ever come back

Your words in Keks ear

I see you want less punk in your cyber. Enjoy living in the fancy part of town and the ridiculous rent.

o shit. Never saw that ending. Disregard me I suck cocks

Remember me is one the most aesthetically cyberpunk games there is.

It's the shitty theatre release ending, which the studio demanded. Better watch the Directos Cut or Final Cut senpai

Depends whether humanity makes it out of the next century in good condition or not. Too many infrastructure problems. Too many people. Too many idiots trying to rush straight to creating AGI.

I have the directors cut downloaded.

The great hillbilly vs. cyberpunk wars in 2116 will decide that. I strongly suspect that the hillbillies will win though. Cyberpunk is gayer then MLP with rainbows out of their asses.
>Glowsticks everywhere
>muh stretchpants muh latex muh black leather pants
>Guys wear highheel boots
>Guns are 100x bigger and 100x more glowy but do pelletgun damage
>no cat-/dog.girls in Shadowrun only big muscular orks and trolls. With lots of oily skin.

The cow fucking sister impregnators will win for sure.

Also this.

China.

And just that desu.
Cyberpunk games are really rare.

We got the Shadowrun series, System Shock series, Deux Ex, and now Cyberpunk 2077 (if ever come out to light).

Aside from those, I cant really remember of any other.

Matrix games doesnt counts because they sucks.

Since we depend on computers and technology now, haven't we become less materialistic? We don't need walls of DVDs or anything. I still live in my tiny childhood bedroom (because these are the times we live in, lol), I'm fine with that. Couldn't we all live in tiny apartments in the future? Little pod apartments? It'll be needed considering how the population is set to fucking explode...

Someone with better art skills than me turn this into a cyberpunk city.

>not Deus Ex: Human Revolution

>being weak and easy target enough to be attacked