LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_The_Big_Bang_Theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's kind of true tho

*Buuuurrrrrpppp*

Even for this ironic shitposting kys my friend

BIGLE RIG YAG SPARRO :DD =DD

the fourth cuadrant triggers me. It's one of the best shows Amerifats have made.

But smart people like le ironic things lol.

Memes aside, it's all accurate, but replace Friends with HIMYM and we're good. It's Always Sunny is absolute kino

Because of all shitty memes i am seeing these days. Can someone tell me what´s the appeal of rick and morty ? Never saw it, and probably never will, judging by terrible animation.

It's inteligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humour

It's edgy horse shit that happens to include time travel and dimensional travel, so all the nu-nerds are all over it.

So what's a sitcom or TV series for actual intelligent people?

Rick and Morty

Peep Show

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan Sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spices most of the flavors will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his taste buds - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Guy Fieri , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about FLAVORTOWN. As a consequence people who dislike Szechuan sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the flavors in Rick's existencial catchphrase "I feel like I'm taking a bite of the Mona Lisa right now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Ramsay's epic Roasting In Hell's Kitchen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds itself on their trays. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Szechuan sauce tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>drop loads of technobabble
>everyone thinks your show is smart
I am convinced Rick and Morty is primarly watched by idiots who think Schrodinger's Cat is an obscure and complex "science reference"

ummmmmmmmm in English please?? LMAO

It'll be dead anyway if you leave it in there long enough. Life is meaningless.

wrong image OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_The_Big_Bang_Theory

God's not real morty because turning you dick to a vagina that does not produce children is normal.

Carpocalypse

ATHF

Xavier Renegade Angel

idk about the characters of friends being dumb. more like average

my fucking sides holy shit I didn't see it at first

only faggy Yuros like it, show was gay as fuck and it's a big sign you're gay in the US if you like Friends

Hompskyhonk

>grabbing a valuable and beautiful cup with your foot

fucking disgusting she doesn't know what she's doing

Rick and Morty is fun, but why is the fanbase so fucking autistic? Can't adults just like a cartoon without being massive faggots about it?

Because once it gets popular, it is more fun to shit on it. Season 1 was best because nobody really knew about it.

I miss bronies

>sitcom
>TV series
>actual intelligent people

Normal people are social creatures, so they must over exemplify their ablility to belong into unification. Even this website is an example of people taking their need to belong to an extreme level. People just need to express their conformity to others to feel like they are apart of something.

>Normal people are social creatures

This, most people don't form their own opinions.