IT'S HAPPENING!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!
CLINTON HANDLER IS FOUND!!! DO NOT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE

>Neurologist Dr. Oladotun A. Okunola, M.D.
>Pneumonia requires 24/7 neurologist!?

Okunola is a member of the prestigious Neurology group of the Neuroscience Center of Northern New Jersey. According to the Center’s webpage, Okunola specializes in epilepsy, clinical neurophysiology, and sleep medicine.

>The presence of a neurologist at Clinton’s side raises serious implications for campaign.

regated.com/2016/09/man-follows-clinton-secret-service-revealed-neurologist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
neurosciencecenternj.com/physicians.shtml
regated.com/2016/09/man-follows-clinton-secret-service-revealed-neurologist/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/is-this-hillary-clintons-medical-handler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice 404 there broham

Bump

>nigger
>neurologist

bump

BUMP DIS

FAGGOT KIKI

user that's just her pneumonia doctor, nothing to see here

>Dr. Oladotun A. Okunola
Her shit is so fucked up she had to call a witchdoctor holy fuck

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

we found this out months ago

they 404ed his link

either its bullshit and OP is fag as always

or (((they))) removed it

user! Listen to me now! It's Croc! Doc Croc! He's the key! Am I too soon? I'm too soon! You were right about him! You've always been right about him! Fear him! Find the parkinson's, user! You have to find the Parkinson's!

Just some allergies you guys :^)

I honestly believe she will be dead soon.

Muh red pills muh freedoms

HIS NAME IS TODD MADISON. He's not that African doctor. This shit was debunked weeks ago. Even with the extra weight, it's not the same guy.

Yeah but now it's confirmed you faggot.

>Oladotun A. Okunola, M.D.

Yeah it sucks, doesn't it? He's more successful than he'll ever be yet you're supposed to have the higher IQ. Funny how that works.

>He's more successful than he'll ever be
>He's more successful than himself

And you have the audacity to make an IQ joke?

Here's the full health diagnosis for Clinton

>Got a cracked skull
>Caused a brain hemorrhage.
>Caused blood clot
>She had a stroke
>They discovered she had Parkinson's
>She developed vascular dementia as a side effect of the stroke and Parkinson's.

I honestly believe after all those murders and acts of evil karma is finally catching up to her.

Arise Chikun!!!

>Okunola is a member of the prestigious Negrology group of the Negroscience Center of Northern Jew Jersey. According to the Center’s webpage, Okunola specializes in chimpilepsy, clinical negrophysiology, and sleep medicine.
>
>>The presence of a negrologist at Clinton’s side raises serious implications for campaign.
Makes total sense to me

Ben Carson fucker.

Ayyyyy

Go kill yourself

Aw, are you triggered?

>neurologist

So Hillary brain damage confirmed?

I wonder why the leftist media is so intent on hiding this.

>epilepsy, clinical neurophysiology, and sleep medicine.

I told you, she was on drugs that block/reduce seizures. Some kind of tropine-modified alkaloid. Her acting isn't normal, nor her constant need for water.

Will explain the the dopamine rush she got after drinking one cup of coffee, acting as it was cocaine. This bitch liver will collapse in less than 7 years from now.

1) fake link to fake article

2) neurosciencecenternj.com/physicians.shtml

Dunno man. Nog's all look the same. Any chimps out there that can I'd if they are the same person?

Who are the democrats picking for vice president?

If the president dies, the vice president will take over. Perhaps the vice is who we should really be worried about when Hillary bites it.

>regated.something/something

theyve already debunked that as flalse nigums. niggers cant neurology anyways

>regated.com/2016/09/man-follows-clinton-secret-service-revealed-neurologist/

>Page not found

Was OP a troll or did they SHUT ID DOWN?

Also, how long until Dr Okunola kills himself with two shots on the back?

They're pushing to see how far the blue pill has been swallowed.

I'm betting they are sitting there having a chuckle saying "How far can we push this before these idiots realise we're screwing with them?"

>Dr. Oladotun A. Okunola
SAGE THE DISINFO THREADS

CTR IS GETTING DESPERATE.

Looks like CTR shut it down

Underrated

Nope

This is a similar link to OPs.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/is-this-hillary-clintons-medical-handler/

If it's him, he's gained a LOT of weight since the original picture and that would make it hard to compare. I don't think they're the same guy though.

Nigerian....

Probably just claims to be a neurologist just like he claimed to be a prince to scam pensioners over email to steal the money to go to the US.

Muh Pyramids are grain silos

No, this is Dr. Ola Okunola. He has a YouTube channel, check it out. The guy with Hillary is a mystery though some think he's a SS agent named Todd something-or-other.

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Kek

Faggot op don't even know how to archive, stupid bitch

She's said that she is going to release her medical records. I assume it's taking time for them to create credible fakes.

I think even Cernovich blogged about this some time ago and, if I recall, dismissed the idea.

Stop. Stop doing this.

Stop spreading this conspiracy theories. That guy is not a doctor, he is a Secret Service agent.

Now stop attacking Hillary and leave her alone.

Stop. Stop doing this.

Stop spreading this conspiracy theories. That guy is not a doctor, he is a Secret Service agent.

Now stop attacking Hillary and leave her alone.

checked and yeah, shes getting whats coming to her.

you think that if she was to die during the race that people would dig into her background or will she be erased from history to cover everything up

Nothing fake about those trips.

Shill bump

>He's more successful than he'll ever be

There is nothing wrong with this statement. It means he is more successful now than he will be in the future. It means he has reached his peak and will be on a decline for the duration of his life.

mild jej

Its over for this dried up cunt

>Oladotun A. Okunola
Every fat nigger looks the same to me. Is this Choc Doc?

>tongue divot's back

WTF ARE YOU!?

And if he is a Dr. Why was he sent to get Bo the Dog.

Funny how the "body double" conspiracy theory popped up on lefty news...

But nothing on drudge...
Nothing on breitbart...

So if the usual suspects for peddling right wing conspiracies dont have any info on the subject... and the lefties do... that means...

B L A C K P R O P A G A N D A

>1/100000 niggers can process complex information
>1/100 white can too
>HA XD FUCKIN RACISIS BTFO

i dunno man shave that goatee and we could still have the same guy.

>comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject
I can't wait to drink trumptard tears on Nov. 9th

The article is on the sidebar of the site, but link is indeed broken. Something's fucky here. Has it been (((shut down)))?

Her 'smile' is literally one of the creepiest and most revolting things I've seen a human attempt. She has no proper lip control, no pleasant arching of the mouth into a normal smile. It's this gaping maw that looks like fucking King Piccolo about to regurgitate an egg.

when I saw WaPo or HuffPo I forget which post the body double theory and the evidence was a few twitter accounts with pictures with like 300 likes, I knew it was disinformation.

we already know you fucked up, we already know what you were trying to say.

people make typos all the time just say you did and ask why he deflected when he knew what you were trying to convey ok

bumpin

Could be a younger picture of him. He's fattened up since

>people make typos all the time just say you did and ask why he deflected when he knew what you were trying to convey ok

>posts this and complains about typos even though it wasn't a typo.
>doesn't check id's

Bump

>Dr. Oladotun A. Okunola, M.D
She's got enough money to afford a non-immigant doctor. CHEAP BITCH.

I liked him better as "Choc Doc"

fair enough, but my argument still stands.

as for the ids, wish you could make them bigger tbf

He is a big guy

w e w

so that's who that guy is
he's ALWAYS be her side
and he has that suspicious pen thing he carries around with him too

>Dr. Oladotun A. Okunola, M.D.

Kek spoke to me last night
Next happening in 2 days

Nice

>tongue thing is back

that picture must be at least 25 years old.

that is clearly a picture of a man 25 years~ than the guy by hillary.

i want this to be true but what you have is not evidence.

the election is on the 7th retard :)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

look at his name, he's african, not african-american

For you

HE WORKS HERE SOME NORTHERN NJ FAG GO THERE AND CHECK IT OUT

>what is affirmative action

Kil yourself

screenshots from website. looks to be last updated in 2014. Guys?

can you imagine if Hillary's collapse wasn't caught on video (by civilians)?

it would be nothing more than yet another mean spirited, right-wing conspiracy with the only purpose of discrediting her

questioning her health is a deplorable thing to do!

rip whoever found this information

You just can't tell nigger apart. Not the same. Hillary's doc is Todd Madison not this guy. Madison has no accent while I assume African named doc does.
t. Black guy.

It always amazes me how efficient Sup Forums is at uncovering shit like this, hundreds of angry people digging throw information
Shillary will never even dream of having a force like this, Trump is truly Kek's chosen champion, and Sup Forums is the squire, and together they'll slay the beast

>muh affirmatie action!!!!

whatever helps you sleep at night, cletus.

oh boy, my sides.

>Dr. Oladotun A. Okunola