I bypassed the character development!

>I bypassed the character development!

How she so cute?

POWER CONVERTERRRS

Spam these meme all you want. It's still a solid movie that made a bajillion and is universally beloved by audiences and critics alike.

>eyes too small
>mouth too big
Inbred Anglo genes at it again

how the fuck is the movie anything but terrible, user

i'd rather watch the fucking prequels

Because you either are blind or have cataracts.

>and is universally beloved by audiences
I have yet to find a single person who loved it

>I weinsteined my career

Because opinions aren't facts. What is a fact though, is that the movie made tons of money. If we want to judge films we need to agree on concrete metrics by which to judge, of which their currently are zero. Money made is a good start though.

It's honestly a challenge to find someone that still remembers this movie outside of Sup Forums.

>it made money so it was gud

>universally beloved by audiences

Powerful b8 m8.

That's because you never leave your basement.

>Spam this objective truth all you want. It's still a very bad movie that made a bajillion which is how we judge if movies are good or not, and is universally beloved by plebs and shills.

I don't actually know anyone who likes it now though desu. I knew some people who liked it when it was released but even now they recognise that that was just hype making them think that.

is this the enormous forehead thread?

Someone post that shot of her and Boyega looking like retards when Han dies.

Nice projection faggot

Even fans hate it. I asked my friend who I hadn't seen in a year if he liked it. He's a star wars fan even watched the clone wars cartoon. He of course said he hated it. He's not even autistic either since he's a sex addict.

>WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

Billions upon billions of flies flock to shit every single day. That means it's good, right?

mfw I hated Rey but all the memeys have made me like her

Goofy expressions on average or good-looking girl usually make her look cute. Also she has that nice sweaty and reddish look all the time, like a sporty and happy girl I used to know

Does anyone have that pic of Rey and Finn screaming? Like a pic taken from the set, not a frame from the finished movie.

Be nice to her Sup Forums she has a poisoned womb.

I've been looking for it too forever aswell. It's so dumb.

If you saw her on the street before she was famous you wouldn't even be attracted to her.

That´s because its SW. As noted before, Hitler and Mao could have had main roles and it would still be a hit.

wrong

literally all she does is frown

It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Google isn't giving me any results

this?

No it's the one where they look at Solo dying but behind the scenes.

or this?

Nah, it's while they're still in costume, but it's taken from the set presumably by a crew member
I think they were in the process of recording the scene where Han gets killed and there's greenscreen in the back

anyone has the pic of rey holding finn's toy lightsaber?

how did A. Wyatt Mann predict this?

She also got casting couched by the eternal jew? Only reason I can think of that they picked a horse faced cunt that can't act to safe her life. She probably gives mad head and has a body that makes the jew remember the first boy he raped.

God damn.. this little lady cannot act

accurate post

she's the worst big actress of the century

Why do people always meme this scene? There's a dialogue exchange btwn Han and Rey where they both mention the compressor thing is gonna fuck up the hyperspace drivers or something, so when they go to hyperspace and the falcon is gonna blow up or something she rips the compressor out therefore "bypassing" it.

So kawaii

You guys forget that she's only being paid 300,000 € to be the face of a multi-billion franchise.

Of course she's going to wing it and go back to being a slag once all's said and done.

>the motor is gonna fuck up
>better remove it LOL
Dumb retard

I want to protect those smiles.

>wanting to protect BLACKED
confirmed shitposter that should be permanently banned

dat ass and a tail that wont stop

leave Zooey alone

does it tear you apart that people like this movie

name a single one

>IM ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, for the flies objectively yes.

There it is
Thanks user, here's your (You)

Kelly C has competition.

should've been a replicunt

There we go

>ywn give Rey this feeling

She strikes me as having a nonstandard amount of chromosomes.

>its not a movie about spaceships, laqzers and pew-pew-pew whwwwarrrrrh

She almost has a bigger mouth than the negroid.

looks like an average 30yo british woman
dude go out more

exactly, its like they removed the star wars part out of the movie

made me smile

she is half a negro

this morning i found this comment on the part of the star wars website that's promoting the new movie. yes, the person who posted this is black. lols.

This

You know, George made his black characters actually memorable and not just token niggers whereas JJ just wanted to piss off white America with Finn.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
thats you, go back to the faggot pool that is reddit

"I AM ACTING"

how does he tie everything together? his character was a useless comic relief for the most part

I guess Disney is downplaying niggerman due to china

fuck off jj you're a fucking hack

poo

>I bypassed training

they really should've killed him in the first one. that would've really made TFA good. not only did you kill one "hero", but you killed TWO in one film. JJ fucked up as always.

This is even more disgusting to look at than the vagina collage

I mean, all niggers are fucking ugly, but this one... damn. I wonder how Arnie would have reacted if this came from under the mask instaed of Jungle Hunter.

She's stronger than you

>solid movie

fuck you, faggot. everyone i know who has seen the movie all agree that Leia acted like nothing happened when everyone except for Han came back to the base. WORST FUCKING PLOT EVER. also Finn sucks more than Lobot.

how much is that?

> only 225 lb

>"she"

Why does TFA evoke such emotion? Such a simple comment getting all the (you).

Please make it so Finn and the asian chick hook up.

Top 2 8/10 bottom 2 6/10

not really. anyone who's trained for a few months can do that. i can do 3plates, but and I'm small and weak as fuck

does anyone remember when Bitch Ridley had an instagram account and she got trolled so hard she had to delete it?

i bench that for 20 reps nikka

There's no way that's more than 135.

fucking how

>she lifts more than me
Why is being a skinny cuck so terrible? How do I fix this?

eat

>have for years had a fetish for girls going red in the face
>blushing/flushing/out of breath etc.
How does this happen Sup Forums?

Depends on the plates, but seems like 90kg. Barbell(20kg) 2x20kg plates and 2x15kg plates

What did they say?

>those crossfit weights

Nah, they needed him for progressive points. That's why they're going all-in for SJW cred and making him a fag too. Stick all that on one character and everybody else can be normal.