Europa - The Last Battle

Greetings, my European brothers and sisters.

For the past three weeks I have dedicated many hours, each and every day, exerting all the wit and persuasion I can muster, in an effort to convince family and friends to watch this documentary series—even going so far as offering money to acquaintances.

In my four years of NEEThood since being inflicted with life-changing health problems, after a near-death experience during overseas deployment in the military, I have practically lived on the internet. And just as I'm sure many of you have done with wary skepticism, I sifted through the free-flowing crap, eventually discovering and absorbing the lost, taboo and even borderline-outlawed truths from many documentaries, articles and Sup Forums threads—with all the excerpts and citations therein.

It is with utmost sincerity that I say, for all the things I have learned over these four years, this documentary series is the most all-encompassing, meticulously detailed, inspiring and yet heartbreaking thing I have ever seen…

Sick with anger and despair from these disillusionments, I feel more compelled to spread these truths than anything before in my life. Frankly, even the most depraved of rekt posts don't come close.

I implore you all to watch this series, share with your beloved volk, and fight with us before it is too late!!

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

"Together we stand, divided we fall." - Roger Waters

Thank you for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.palomar.edu/anthro/homo2/mod_homo_4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's always NEET retards that have the time for autistic dribble.

Why is a guy with a face tattoo talking to me?

i miss u hitler

>thinking im going to watch 10+ hours of some autistic retard
lmao

Get out of internet cults man, you can fight for european values and stricter immigrant policies without losing your mind into some no-good cult.

They all work the same way. First some common knowledge (white europeans have longer experience in civilization than black africans) (europeans are not as tough as they were) (europeans discovered lots of things)

and then they introduce you to decided-up "facts" like jews are behind every failure, russia is the only place where white man can strive, obama is radical muslim who wants to see whites disappear, women only want to fuck rapists and killers, fetishes are created by jews, etc etc braindead bullshit which will drag you down to the cults average level

Soon you'll start to notice that you slash out to everyone who doesn't fit in the cults accepted human shape, and downright want to decide your opinions without being really rational human.

Sure, why not? The face-tattoo guy is only in it for like 3 minutes, and then the quality of the documentary series skyrockets after that.

So far I've convinced 8 people I know irl to watch it (of whom 2 are actively sharing themselves) and then somewhere between 500-1000 people confirmed watching it from my sharing online.

Please bear with the documentary series as its quality truly skyrockets after the disastrous introduction.

Why is europe worth saving? We're all humans user, the piece of dirt you were born on doesn't make you special

>dribble
Drivel, retard.

>We're all humans
>Even the backwards sand ooga booga's who'd blow you up over a drawing of a Warlord

lmao

>implying you can't change ideology

Europeans were and are still like that too. It has nothing to do with your nationality/race

Mods can you move this to Sup Forums ?

love and kisses
-Sneed

>my European brothers and sisters
I'm American

>"Together we stand, divided we fall." - Roger Waters

Oh fuck right off, you brainwashed rightist shithead. Roger Waters would be ashamed to be quoted by the likes of you.

i.e european

You just listed a bunch of cheap-shot strawmans desu.

I want to sit here and respond in detail to much of what you claimed, but I'm way too tired right now. I'll have to do so after sleep.

Refer to pic. Also, Europeans have the highest sentience/empathy (and highest upper-end extension of any race's IQ bell curve) out of any other race/sub-species, and are the most ingenious by far.

To think that 50-150 hundred thousand years of isolated evolution would result in only skin, eye, hair and skeletal differences but nothing more, is beyond retarded.

>Europeans have the highest sentience/empathy

Why is being a pussy a good thing?

fuck off

Alright man, but know that i'm not trying to convince you you are fighting for wrong cause. I'm just warning you not to fall too deep into the possible shape the creator of content wants you to fit

If only you Sup Forumstards could see how pathetic you look from the outside.

the problem is, they don't care. It's like a religion now, they're so deep in their shit that they think they're right.

>what separates humans from the beasts?
>why is sentience the most important thing to have resulted from life on earth?

>assuming man is somehow better than beasts

life is life user, only we're deluded enough to think we're special/better

also it's not like anybody takes your pseudo science seriously. There isn't any actual science to show that race is anything more than a social construct

Das right white boi your home belong to me now. No borders, no property laws, and everybody one big family.

do you know how evolution works? 150000 years is nothing on an evolutionary timescale.

cultures and ideologies are invariably the products of biology.

That's the end goal, yes

is that why europeans base their entire identity on a jew on a stick?

A Rick and Morty thread died for this. Feels good being a modern day German xir who gets paid by the state to smoke weed and play video games.

Give me your computer it doesn't belong to you anymore, no property laws or ownership rights anymore. Survival of the fittest now which means us communists will rule the earth.

that's fine

It's the only way to advance as a species

autism

>larping this hard
www2.palomar.edu/anthro/homo2/mod_homo_4.htm

bet you didn't think i was gonna call your bluff now did ya...

>oh no, a tiny, tiny handful of people are angry enough to want to kill other people
>better whip myself up until I'm angry enough to kill people

Reminder that:
>every year, violent deaths fall globally and are currently by far the lowest they've ever been in history
>more than twice as many people worldwide kill themselves as are killed by another person, and more people die of breast cancer alone than all types of interpersonal violence combined
>the world fertility rate is around 2.3 - across the entire world the median number of children in a family is two - and continues to fall every year
>at this same period last century, across Europe a much higher (but still completely insignificant) percentage of the population was dying to terrorist actions from nationalists, separatists, anarchists, communists, fascists and every other kind of -ist you can think of

The world is not ending, this is not the last generation, you are not a special warrior chosen to fight the ultimate battle for the fate of mankind. You, like every other person predicting the end of civilization, are just one in a sprawling mass of billions, the fate of whom is dictated by massive, unstoppable social economic and cultural trends which (thankfully) are delivering us to a better world. So chill the fuck out before you bust a vein.

nice article. you didn't answer the question.

We're all gonna be one race, get over it