As someone who was a big fan of the original Ben 10, this honestly doesn't seem so bad. It's much more obnoxious...

As someone who was a big fan of the original Ben 10, this honestly doesn't seem so bad. It's much more obnoxious, but actually reminds me of the original in many ways

Art style isn't completely terrible either in motion, seems decent desu

>as someone who wanted to fuck gwen, this honestly doesn't seem so bad. It's much more obnoxious, but actually reminds me of the original in many ways
FTFY

the reboot's alright, just remember that this thread will devolve into the same image dump and autism magnet it always ends up being

It's not that bad, but it's bad
and sadly so many things changed for the worst, like all the afterseries

Im not saying the original series were the best cartoon ever but for me was the most enjoyable ben 10

Maybe we can see it as a prequel?
See how she grew into best Gwen?

Cute series but there's nothing to make it really stand out from the other Ben 10 Shows.

I mean yeah, it's more sillier than the Original but Omniverse already beats the Reboot there too.

Imo. This reboot felt unnecessary, if anything Gwen really should've just gotten a Lucky Girl Spin-off if they really wanted to continue the franchise.

but she's so different of best Gwen and I highly doubt she could even be like her in the end

nuGwen is a completly different character now, she isn't Gwen

that nuLuckyGirl was so lame though

is the incest still nice?

>but it's bad

You think so? How many episodes have you seen? I think it's a bit of a departure from the original but it's not really bad in its own right.

I just saw "Shhh" and the back and forth between Ben and Gwen seemed pretty true to the original, it's sort of like the TTG to the original TT I guess, though that's not meant as an insult. More light hearted

not bad as a show maybe but bad in the sense you can't compare it or wait for something similar to the original series, since the reboot is focused in the cousins as well

their relationship is way different from the first series, you can saw them how they almost hate each other, being annoying but always caring about each other in the end as family, like in the secret of the omnitrix when Gwen appears again and Ben runs and hugs her

as a cartoon itself is not that bad, maybe not even bad; but as a reboot, and a ben10 series, it's just quite poor

>you can saw them how they almost hate each other
Granted I haven't seen a lot, but it largely seemed the same here. They were pretty competitive, didn't get along at a base level but obviously care about each other.

I suppose you're never going to see anything as emotional as Ben running and hugging Gwen in here if that's what you mean, but that's largely due to the different tone it takes. The original was much more serious, I enjoyed it for what it was. I don't think I'll be watching the reboot, but in an age where most of them turn out to be absolute shite that aren't worthy of the name, this seems to have at least captured some of the original feel in my opinion

>There are people saying this is worse than TTG and NuPPG
how have these retards not swallowed their own tongues?
At it's worst it's still miles more competently made than NuPPG and it's not even once dipped down to the levels of full retard that TTG has

of course, but desu it would have been better as a completely different show instead of a ben10 reboot
also, even if it was sorta serious, it wasnt that boring as uaf or kinda obnoxious as omniverse at least

this new reboot has a lightier atmosphere, almost cute, but I guess it was for trying to match all those new cartoon like ttg and nuppg, even if it's not that annoying as these

it's not worse, just you cant help to think of these when you see it
but I agree, even if I dont really like it, it has nothing to do with nuppg or ttg

>this new reboot has a lightier atmosphere, almost cute, but I guess it was for trying to match all those new cartoon like ttg and nuppg
Yeah, I think it does what it's setting out to do pretty well. It's not really trying hard to be like the original, though I do think it uses the characters from there pretty well. Ben, Gwen and the Uncle are still themselves, though Ben and Gwen are just younger versions I guess.

It's obvious why they're using the Ben 10 name, as its own show I doubt it'd gain much traction at all, not that it's terrible or anything, I just don't see it when CN has a few other shows with a similar style.

I suppose all I'm saying is I was pleasantly surprised by the reboot and thought it was decent in its handling of the characters

It's common practice to label all reboots as utter shite recently tbf, but I don't see how anyone could see this as the worst one by a long shot

wish Splooge would be around for more OS Gwen lewds

Max is there grandfather not Uncle

Best Gwen may never come back

this
such a shame

>no DFC
why

I'd argue that their both cock-worthy.

Can we stop talking about Gwen and talk about the reboot. This is freaking stupid

Big tits are great.

no.

You people disgust me, you all think a freaking 10 year old is hot? Fucking pedophiles..

Do you not think she's hot?

are you a newfag or something?
stop being this retarded and gtfo

this.

>but actually reminds me of the original in many ways

Yeah, shit tends to do that. Reminds you of something better to save time on watching shit.

It is FUCKING TRASH

It's been ~7 years since I watched the original, take it easy mane

I can't stand the characters designs nor the animation

calm down, he was just pointing out that, it's ok

I'm sorry but nuGwen is just not bonerific enough to warrant watching this show

Is it possible to sexualize this Gwen?

Gwen is not for sexual!!

Is he supposed to look 6?

it can be done
not really worthy tho

OS Gwen is

You are on Sup Forums. The love for Gwen on display here should not surprise you in any way.

Do not busy yourself asking if you could until you have figured out whether you should.

You shouldn't.

he's an underage newfag

So it is agreed: 2016!Gwen should not be sexualised.

The new alien designs that just scream of only changed for toys is what annoys me the most.

Nothing was wrong with the way Upgrade, Wildvine, and Stinkfly looked.

>2016!Gwen isn't worth sexualizing.
Fixed.

too late

Same difference.

You'd think they could afford a new bikini.
This one is half eaten by moths

This

is not as bad as the PPG that for sure but is still super mediocre, even AF and UA with their blander designs had better action direction than this reboot. And both Omniverse and OS while had their moments of comedy never forgot they were action shows too. While what i have watch of the reboot is not awful is just feels boring, which some would argue is worse than a show being bad because at least that is making you feel something.
I'm sad to say but the reboot dethroned Ultimate Alien as my most disliked Ben 10 series because as much of a mess UA was, at least it was an entertaining mess.

Action isn't a strong suit of the original at all, but I wouldn't actually call it an action show at all. If you're going into it expecting that, it's understandable you're disappointed.

At least they managed to write Ben and Gwen decently

there's a Gwen thread on trash if anyone is interested~

The name does sound inviting.

you bet

Worship only the one true Gwen.

Always

>ultimate alien the most disliked
???
I fought that was omniverse.

only fags liked omniverse

wondering if the generous Gwenbro who shared the previous Gwen packs by DrewGardner is around since there's a new pack by now

pic related

bump!

for what purpose

Gwen

I agree

Wtf they did to max?

It's a different art style bird brain

Oppai loli Gwen is best gwen

( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

He looks awful, same with Gwen

Heresy

Well everyone looks awful really, it's just the style

bump

So cute~

>twin slutty cousins as your personal cocksleeves
We know both are big dick whores anyway

Literally the only improvement in this reboot is some aspects of Ben's personality and the relationship between Ben/Gwen. Everything else is mediocre at best and downright terrible at worst. The animation and art design manages to be worse than AF/UA, the action is piss poor, and the comedy is completely forgettable. Really, the biggest insult is that Ben 10 was a show built entirely on the designs of its inventive aliens and this reboot just takes a big fat dump all over them.