I've a question about the SJW

Why these people do not criticize the movies with all black actors?
And why the sjw are obsessed especially with black people?

You fags are literally the same kind of retards only in reverse.

But SJWcucks love it
Go to the reviews and you'll see that the majority of the positive reviewers fit the numale starter look.

>Why these people do not criticize the movies with all black actors?
Because the nigger demographic needs a movie of its own every once in a while.
There is literally nothing wrong with a majority white audience not noticing or caring about a majority white cast.

>inb4 ford is a jew

/thread

Because the few all black movies that exist are small productions that take place in a particular neighbourhood or household that are black. Though with that said the most iconic films of Spike Lee or Tyler Perry feature at least some white actors in supporting roles.

Blade Runner 2049 is set just 32 years in the future in a city that currently only has a 30% white population, a group which represents the lowest birthrates. It is understand that people might be a bit confused that there be no explanation why 30% of the population represent nearly all the people in this world that is not too far in the future.

*understandable

honestly i would love it if a black director made blade runner 2049 and still kept it majority white.

Because you do it already.

Samefag

makes no sense

because the jew uses the black to bring down the white

Even Blade Runner's white dystopia is more livable than the mixed present.

Wood Harris should have had more screen time.

I love this film even more now.

there's no nigger director that could make a movie as good as this

>"Oyyy veyyyyyy goyim how dare you not have a diverse cast in your medieval film on the grounds that it wasn't a diverse period! It's a work of fiction and statistical facts don't need to impact on your vision!"
>"Oyyy veyyyyyy goyim how dare you not have a diverse cast in your modern/future movie on the grounds that it's a work of fiction and statistical facts don't need to impact your vision! Don't you know that Los Angeles is already only 30% white in the present day?

You have to go back nigger

thats not the point. right now ppl only focus on whats on screen and i would like to see if the media would still complain if poc directors made movies like this.

you do realize these articles are read by 100,000s people combined, right? and now look how the movie performed.

lol when did I say that medieval films shouldn't be period accurate?
LA isn't majority white, that's my point.

It's fictional.

why don't you niggers fund your own blockbusters? you have jay-z, puff daddy, kanye, lebron james etc. have them bankroll a superhero movie about niggers. oh wait, but it's hard to walk the walk, you'd rather be parasites, it's much easier. typical subhuman niggers.

Everyone who writes articles like that should be banned from using a computer.

But it is realistic, if we invented replicants that do all the shitty jobs we don't want to do why would we keep niggers and spics around?

Grown niggers don't watch movies unless it's about niggers

Movie theaters are for white people and teenagers, it's too expensive for niggers and spics, and teenagers need something to do in their free time.

If they want to see a certain quota of black people in every film, why dont they make them themselves?

I am not a racist. I just think every black man/woman on earth shuold be sterilized today and every every black woman who is currently pregnant should either get a forced abortion by law or the newborn should be sterilized right after birth.
Other than that, hey - live and let live. #Equal Rights.

nah, easier to sponge off the whitey.

lol