Sup Forums status: REKT

Sup Forums status: REKT
youtube.com/watch?v=TUT_tujluSg

TYT just proved with facts that Hillary was correct in calling half of Drumpf supporters deplorable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
huffingtonpost.com/entry/data-reveals-hillary-clinton-was-right-about-donald_us_57d3b2b1e4b0273330ac3fcb?section=&
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Cenk literally so ugly.

His facial features are literally 1/10. He legitimately looks like some kind of dinosaur.

Isn't he German?

>Posting an Armenian Genocide denier
>We're the deplorables

What happened at Smyrna again Cenk? Historical facts ruining your safe space?

>Sup Forums btfo thread
>Drumpf
Low quality bait is low quality.

I know crowder isn't popular here but his Cenk impersonation is fucking spot-on

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

>I saw a triggering cartoon frog online, therefore half of Trump supporters are ebil Nazis who have Jew-skin lampshades in their houses.

Did you even watch the video? Guess you didn't, but Cenk uses real responses from real Trump supporters and guess what?

It's all true, they're deplorable.

>post your face when there are people on Sup Forums right now who take TYT as a legitimate source of reasonable discussion

>Young Turks are posting bait threads just to get people to view their videos

How are these people still around?

He's fat and brown. That's enough to make anyone ugly.

What happened between 1915-1922?

Historical facts (as Russian, American, British, French sources would have us believe) or Fiction (as UNIQUELY TURKISH sources, including yourself, although sourcing never is an issue for you, eh Fat Brown Buffalo, would indicate)?

I skipped past the part of Hillary talking and he was saying how trump supporters are excited he'll kick out the mexicans and build a wall between us and "them", because we're scared and I decided I didn't want to watch
>strawman argument: the video

So strawmanning is now a real form of argumentation? I'm pretty sure there's a plethora of videos that go exactly like this...

"Why are you voting Hillary?"
A: "Vagina!"

Keep shilling, keep ignoring the ARMENIAN AND GREEK GENOCIDE YOU FAT BROWN BUFFALO.

>Isn't he German?
He's a Turk

The difference being?

The Young Turks?

More like The Young Cucks

Nowhere does Cenk strawman, he uses surveys where Trump supporters showed how deplorable and racist they are.

This is what I mean. Thank god women don't think like this anymore, many college educated women actually find whiteness unpleasant.

>posting Nigel Farage, one of the most vile and fascist politicians of all time

watch this, it's the only good part of this DEPLORABLE thread

>the old turds pretending to be relevant after their hero breadline bernie got btfo

"trump supporters are excited he'll kick out the mexicans"
yes! what an accurate portrayal of trump's positions
its so easy to argue against arguments that you misrepresent isn't it?

did noone ever told him that when he switches the voices and shit its not funny, like at all.

kek, nice leafpost for a change

In that picture, Stenk literally looks like a pile of shit in a shirt.

is he a relative of jack from jack's cooking show?
he looks too much like him not to be

You didn't respond to any of my points, imbecile. In case you're too brain damaged from long term drug use, WHY SHOULD THE OPINIONS OF A GENOCIDE DENIER BE USED TO JUDGE MORALITY?

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, HIS CHANNEL IS LITERALLY NAMED AFTER THE GENOCIDE REGIME.

Let me guess : "Fuck white people" -- Cenk

Fuck him and the Young Cucks, let him choke on Saudi money, only college aged bernfags take them and John Oliver seriously.

UNDERRATED POST

Never forget that he's LITERALLY IN BED WITH QATAR, A REGIME WHICH FUNDS TERROR THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

>The show's name derives from the English-language phrase "Young Turk", meaning a reformist or rebellious member of an institution, movement, or political party

And we believe that someone who LITERALLY WROTE TWO ARTICLES DENYING THE GENOCIDE AND IS A TURKISH NATIONALIST WOULDN'T KNOW THE DUAL MEANING OF THE TERM.

My fuck are you dumb.

to be fair, his position on denying a genocide of millions of people has no bearing on whether what he says is right or not

cenk makes it really easy to call him a shithead based on the arguments he presents

you seem to think his denial of the armenian genocide is based just on the name, its actually based on papers he had written 20 some years ago for which he has never corrected

unlike your corrections :^)

Why are you here? This site isn't for you, go to Reddit or Twitter where people will agree with you. Clearly you're in a minority here so what would you get out of coming here and trying to prove your shitty non-point. No one is going to take you seriously, no one takes TYT seriously, hell, we hardly take Hillary seriously. Go home.

>Drumpf

>did noone ever told him that when he switches the voices and shit its not funny, like at all.

He's one of the founders of the young cucks, he's been there forever. My guess is this fat fuck is an egotistical middlebrow that surrounds himself with sycophants and never listens to anybody's advice. You can tell how difficult he must be to have around.

The smartest of the bunch, Dave Rubin, already left, the second most sensible, Ben Mankiewicz, should follow his example.

So you basically want true fascism, where your opponents cant argue against you. yeah, that sounds totally not totalitarian and pro free speech huh? also, the statistics speak for themselves:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/data-reveals-hillary-clinton-was-right-about-donald_us_57d3b2b1e4b0273330ac3fcb?section=&

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY'RE HERE MY FRIEND

the shills are not a myth. I was an unbeliever before, but they are not a myth

unless you have a better explanation for it
if its just about (you)s they can go to b and post their asshole and get wayyyyy more than this

>judging how good looking a guy is

fag detected

I don't care if it's true and I'm not offended at all.

Calling out voters and saying "I don't need their votes" is political suicide. I actually think Hillary's pneumonia scene drew attention away from her comments way too soon.

I'm all for a discussion and free speech but we've already addressed this over and over and we've made up our minds, another annoying TYT video isn't going to change a thing. At this point you're just wasting everyone's time, including your own. And jumping to "fascism" is very SJW like, which is why I believe Twitter is better suited for you.
I'm starting to believe it too

after the increase in funding (from $1m to $6m) was when I started to believe

there were threads praising obama, with 4 first replies from all different IPs all agreeing?

is it more likely this happened naturally? that regular users, or even occasional browsers of pol, all talked about obama in great terms?

or is the CTR (who has the outright goal of Correcting the Record online and a 6 million USD budget) moving some efforts here

and hilldawgs obsession with pepe and what she calls the ""alt right"" certainly haven't made me start to doubt

sage in options field

Lel.

Also worth watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Get this turkfatroach outta here you fucking faggot.

Op is a complete waste subhuman of a faggot.

...im fat and brown... not as brown as him id be more olive next to him but you get were im going with this.