Mfw the new chick goes in and out of a British accent

Mfw the new chick goes in and out of a British accent

youtube.com/watch?v=WoB2Mt1zO7w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TiQXCJtRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the only marvel movie I'm somewhat hype for and the first one I'll see since TWS. Hemsworth with short hair is just fucking adorable

>making niggers and other various shitskins Valkyries and various Germanic pagan deities

I don't know why the jews act so surprised when people start turning into Nazis

b-but Europe was always diverse goy, didn't you see the newest BBC Historical drama?

whew, this looks actually pretty watchable. maybe even worth goin to the movies for.

> Tor
> Asgård
> Ragnarök

STOP APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE REEEEEEE

t. 13 year old mexican

>we Guardian of the Galaxy now
You are actually hyped about this shit?

don't doubt him

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TiQXCJtRk

It's always fucking pissing me off why they can't spell Mjölnir and Ragnarök properly if they can spell ö perfectly well.

early
burden
Merlin
etc.

>pretending to be white

Looks like memeshit

>Thor Ragnarok isn't about how Loki is a villain again but instead is another Thor 2
>le Goddess of Death meme
>Thor Ragnarok isn't about Thor at all, it is actually Planet Hulk done wrong
Dropped. I cannot take MCU anymore, they hate their master pieces.

>it's another "Hulk is the bad guy" scene

*rolls eyes*

Why is Loki, the guy who made an alien invasion in Avengers 1, a goofy sidekick?

You know what, fuck this. Nonsensical fucking garbage with no continuity.

I have no problem with Valkyrie being black but couldn't they have picked someone who was actually good-looking? It looks like they just picked some random bitch off the street.

>black
>good looking
lmao

>people turn into nazis because black actors play white capeshit characters sometimes

Sad!

I seriously don't get why they aren't doing what made the comics successful with the movies. Why do they kill every villain, or turn them into shitty sidekicks instead of using their full potential?

The joker is a menace because he is a recurring enemy. So are all countless of spiderman's enemies. Why would these fucking jews not get that making 2 movies out of Loki being evil prints more money than just making 1 movie of him being evil? 2 beats 1, faggots.

>a comic book meant for thirteen year olds puts black features on a character as part of a marketing strategy chalked up by a 60 year Wharton grad, therefore I must become a nazi
How do I attain brain power like yours?

Because they know the appeal will wane quicker than it would with comics

The cape shit phenomenon won’t last forever

larpaganigger detected