Time for a New Mascot

All in favor say

K

K

3 times K, my friend

K

Moon man stays where he is. Nay.

Fuck no, assclowns united shits on moonman as far as racist music goes. Moonman is just sampled over some pop songs, assclown is OC

You can't replace a fucking god, get out normie

I like it

It's subtle and if Clinton starts ranting about how an 80s Mcdonalds mascot is a symbol of white supremacy people will think she's truly lost her mind. Let's push it.

First we must make Cannibal Pepes to expose the jew media to so they accuse Trump of promoting the consumption of human flesh.

K, I'm now Triple K Mafia

I'd love to fucking see that.

>The alt-right is using McDonald as a white supremacist front

KKK

What if we used Colonel Sanders and memed it so hard that we deny the niggers their KFC

Kkk

briliante

I think Pepe and Moonman can walk hand in hand

fucK pepe

Kek is Sup Forumss god and Moonman is Keks angel of death

Spurdo, Moonman and Pepe, the Meme Triumvirate.

Wojack and his crazy ass psycho split personality will be our secret though.

That's even fucking better.

>KKKFC

like this?

Kkk

has to be more humorous. i dont think moonman even comes close to Pepe in terms of humor. Pepe's face is so emotionally expressive

KKK
K
K

K

Moonman will always be a better meme than pepe/kek

So you want a Colonel Sanders Pepe ?
The normies won't be able to identify it.
It would have to include his slogan "fingerlickin' good" in some perverted way. Like liking blood from his fingers (maybe a jew in the Background). Or feces maybe.

Then as the nigs stop buying KFC, the demand drops, and all of Sup Forums shorts the stock right before their quarterly report. The huge drop in revenue plus Sup Forums's shorting the stock in a massive coordination will make the stock plummet and we'll all be rich.

Then we pool our money in a kickstarter and buy undervalued KFC and stop memeing the Colonel Sanders. The niggers will come back and we will make money off of niggers that we can then funnel into our anti-SJW projects, we have such great ideas for projects but no funding. Oh yeah and then make a bunch of white babies we can now afford to give the best upbringing.

5th Reich 2050 AD.

Hmm... maybe

K

Here is an ultra-rare pepe just 4 u.

This would literally scare the shit out of normies though.

Hand in hand, rope on neck, bullet by bullet.

KFC
KFC AND WATERMELON
KFC MANAGER
SCUFFED J'S
DODGE CHARGER
DODGE DEALERSHIP

Holy shit YES

JUST

>The EXTRA Crispy Colonel

>what are fried chicken bombs
Do you even listen to moonman?

k