/BSE 5

One more day to go, and the happenings and MSM have accelerate into a situation of grave concern. We have to wake up the public, get creative, become a leader, don't wait for someone else to do it for you.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>[YouTube] Servants of the State for Your Good (embed) (on BSE site as of 9/11)
Past Threads

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

caseantiques.com/item/lot-198-peter-scales-virginia-document-archive-2/
archive.is/n1V83
youtube.com/watch?v=vDml5dFtL5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w
youtube.com/channel/UCsWUUesm0AvuLIeiYczYslg
badselfeater.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mr Teeth is gone

fhird for marilyn manson

Mr Teeth FB Account has been deleted

Still looking for any input on this

Should I bother listening to anything Manson did past Antichrist Superstar or what?

oh fuck boy

>ID
POO

What a waste of time.

Any mention of herbrew, Judaism, or the star of david?

If not, then pack it up there is nothing to see. Just more manufactured faux political anarchy/outrage directing people to more sophisticated controlled opposition to muddy the narrative of corrupt capitalism, government conspiracies etc.

>caseantiques.com/item/lot-198-peter-scales-virginia-document-archive-2/

nth for whatever the fuck this means in relation to the UN - just because
>muh slaves?

>[email protected]
Kek

PANIC.jpg

>dat login

its manson

w8 whatever the fuck this means

yes you stupid fuck

There was a menorah on one of the bills. Together with a cross. Looks like it was just a stand in for religious values.

What if gets posted tomorrow at that time, unleashing a physical manifestation of kek upon the world?

He did warn that might happen.

I only have like an hour left on my countdown though? Is something bugged?

fuck off

Brian pls go.

archive.is/n1V83

This a viral marketing campaign for AHS
youtube.com/watch?v=vDml5dFtL5Y
its quite obvious

CT user here, going to investigate yale. Anyone have points of interest??

>trumpfoundation.org
>using your work email to access highly classified memes

Tell us what happens

He was watching thread and you guys figured out it's Manson so he bailed on his fb and shit. GG we did it!

yep it's still a day+ for me

I wish I were brian m8
youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w

The numbers on this ledger corrospond to what? Its not gold pieces. You wouldn't have
>00
then

No please I don't want him to make anymore music

Source? proof?

Everything I've seen so far is the equivalent of what me and my friends doodled in art class, a little /x/ tier conspiracy, and healthy dose of anti-establishment anarchist rhetoric with no real opposition or threat presented. It's all aesthetic.

i believe it could be marilyn mason, but no tv show, tv shows avoid all the time putting political views especially ones that are "bad" for normies

holy wood

>using a proxy without turning off your regional flag Sup Forums extension

wew lad

It's a viral marketing campaign, sae the fuck outta this. Literally nothing is happening.

quit shilling this gay shit lol

Or whoever was behind it strategically deleted the account to lead us into a false sense of security and catch you with your pants down.

Mr. Teeth is kill.
Facebook page is completely gone.

F

Holy shit
I feel so dumb

calhoun vcollege innit? Anyone near there?

Related to the slave trade like the ledger....

Oh wait. Could it be the elites slaving children? There was that reference to the Bohemian grove case

>It was duh j00z

I'm scared guys

No, they finally got to him and the shills have taken it to the next level - trying to black out information concerning this. Soon badselfeater will 404, archive4plebs will get wiped of these generals, and anyone that tries starting another general will get perm banned and the general would be instantly deleted.

>Implying this is a proxy
Stop it.

What would it say? "Watch our program in 3 hours"? It's obviously an announcement of MM's new album with possibly a single.

Nah it's not manson. I think this will be real. Just needed to post reddit meme ; ; Still searching w/ you guys.

WTF 17 Minutes?

Im heading off, good luck, will save pictures

>mfw east or west coast fags get the happening before I do

Have you tried using a log graph, instead?

BTFO
T
F
O

now stop spamming Sup Forums with your autistic commercials you fucking shills.

What does the arabic scrawl mean? same for the moon runes on the other side?

Livestream the minute before and after your clock goes off.

youtube.com/channel/UCsWUUesm0AvuLIeiYczYslg

The pretty much official youtube is still up. Can't glean much off it but it's something.

edited with console.

Take vid for a youtube account? Just a thought

even if it's just promo for a new flavour of poptarts it's still good fun

nice to see you again sherlock

I can't believe we nailed that $A10 thing and ended up being a website puzzle clue.

Anything new so far?

>It's all aesthetic

Most succinct way I've seen of describing what's "off" about the bills.

It feels cobbled together professionally from a database of anarchist/conspiracy lite memes.

Whatever the true emotion is that makes art "art", these bills are lacking it.

>Its MM
>Its AHS
>Its Mr. robot
>Its Blindspot

you shills cant even keep the show straight.
none of that matters, 24 hours remain.

This.
>perhaps you will hear

The single.

Uh, the music has sped up...

badselfeater.com/

there's literally no connection between BSE and AHS

except for the fact BSE pairs Rupert Murdoch, who owns FOX which makes AHS, with Trump opposite Soros with Clinton

It's almost certainly MM's new album or single. Literally called SAY10, same as the easter egg on the site

that's what makes it seem like DoD/Minerva

The drop off sites are places where Manson will be touring.
/THREAD

Rapides Parish

kek

Countdown goes by computers clock confirmed.

Nothing happens when it hits 0. Page still behaves as normal.

So in other words do we even know what time zone this is actually supposed to be based on?

manson is playing at a german bank?

People dont understand Trademark, Intellectual property, licensing, copyright law.

It would be impossible to get the rights to all of the logos used to market a mainstream t.v show, music album etc.

Manson and whatever T.V show can have fun getting sued for millions.

Why not both DoD AND marilyn manson?

Music industry and the agencies have been in bed with each other for decades.

It obviously wasn't AHS. The time is off. Everything here points to a new Manson album right down to the $A10 gimmick referencing the working title Say10.

Wait a second. I went back to badselfeater.com and the timer is going at x2 the speed it was going at before. W-What if something has happened and the plan has changed? Mr Teeth warned us about something happening to him, what if it did and that has affected the date?

if it's an event then you wouldn't expect it to show anything

if it's something on the site he'll probably update it in an hour when ~24 hours remain~

Wait its at Yale? Fuck user is kill. Skull and bones are too spooky

Oh nothing much friend just cogitating over this

Not sure the letters for the thing though. sixty? What would it relate to?

Nobody is saying that. But their strangehold on the mainstream media narrative through Europe and US, their influence over elections around the world, and their influence on the banking cartels set up around the first world, one would have to be pretty dumb to completely ignore one of the most prevalent and widespread groups dominating crucial aspects of societies, in which they live in the extreme minority.

Yet they are nowhere to be seen or represented, no text, symbols, music, literature, images, in this whole "anti-establishment, pull the curtain back, exposing of corrupt capitalistic systems" that this whole ARG is based on.

Its a Unix time stamp, so GMT.
If you all have waited until now to start caring, its too late.

Yes its 99% confirmed to be Marilyn Manson. His next album is callrd Say10

>Skull and bones
what if it's a skull and bones leak? is there any yale connection to mckinley, jfk, or clinton?

they probably added the logos to most of the images for this reason, to assert it is not marketting

My money is on OPICARUS or Sabo.

Its double speed for me too. WTF?

Also
>Mark the tenth

This. Mark Zuckerjew himself is probably behind this whole thing as a way to cement his coming social media-led jew world order.

To be fair though it definitely doesn't like the federal jewserve or Soros and also one of the images posted had the "to see who rules over you" quote

So for accurate countdown I have to set my computer to bong time?

Well its possible as one of the last pics on MrTeeths page was related

don't think they'd send that shit by email though...

It's a slave list on cotton production. Slaves is important to know.

> itt: le edgelords trolled by an nbc show

Double speed for me also.

I bet they are initiating marketing protocol Omega 3: once a forum figures out MM, they have to release early.

Bro take a video, if you don't have a YouTube or don't want to put it on yours I have a shill account to use.

its going pretty fast
at least 2x
here the time on mine
maybe it put a virus on our computers and when the clock runs out your computer gets its anus blown out and pozzed.

fuck art, but I like this painting.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

no, just compenste your timezone, 7pm EST.

it might be photos, videos, ledgers, etc