Honest question from Pajeet

What flag is seen on Sup Forums for those who post from dependencies of Britain like Jersey for instance?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/JE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jersey has its own flag since it's technically an independant nation.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/JE/

That flag you posted

a Guernsey fag was posting on every thread just yesterday...and Guernsey's other smaller islands like Sark,Herm.Alderney have their own flag

Herm?? No way, amar Bangladeshi bhai.

>gypsies=filthy thifes
>pajeets=filthy online thifes
Why do you love to scam people online? Do you think it's genetic?

Poo in it, indeed, Hrvatscuck.

The best flag ever. That's what appears.

Looks pretty dumb tb h

Thanks. I wanted to see it for myself.

Mark Harding you're banned from the Internet

This

Any Jersey anons supporting Sam Mezec? Real shame he didn't win the senator elections

>tfw when our shit posts have reached a point that the site of our flag makes the donkeys not post here frequently

Are you joking? You can't be serious.

DESIGNATED

yep, better believe it bro, belated Eid Mubarak and happy forthcoming Durga Puja by the way..

No not joking. Just from the guys face and his maintained haircut he had my vote. He's a huge supporter of Corbyn and has some really powerful slogans like help the needy not the greedy

.. obviously not, I heard he used to go to haltieu and he got bullied really hard for 'some' reason.

I didn't know he went to Hautlieu that's hilarious. God I lost a lot of respect for the people that became neets that still live here who shared his posts. No one intelligent I know shared his stupid stuff.

He failed his law degree as well, didn't he? What a fucking mong

Have I unintentionally started a war here? I am a Pajeet and I do not know anything about the local politics of the territory whose flag I posted so confidently.

Yeah everyone I know takes the piss out of him, wasn't him expecting him to come second at all, considering it tends to be pretty Conservative here. The only reason he did so well was because turnout was low as it always is in Jersey so his few delusional supporters actually make a difference.

SHITTING

Think of a very greasy Corbyn.

Wishing you the same.

I'm always tempted to see if I could shit post my way to a senior role in jerseys governement Donald trump style. Maybe I will someday.

Mezec basically did this, with his commie memes he became the only name normies knew who was running in the election. If you live in St ouen or somewhere rural you'll take the election easy

Grouville and if I did with a hard right conservative/ libertarian approach. I probably won't I've got a lot to do in my life on and off island but if it becomes less crazy could be funny.

At least you're not NEW Jersey
>get me the fuck out of here

Thanks Jerseyfag, I was missing your flag.