Story time

Uncanny Inhumans 17

The end of the Auran arc

I thought BB destroyed that second chair already

>how could you do that
It's like she has never met him before.

Finally somebody does it right. I never understood how in the past they had people covering BB's mouth to stop him and working without showing the voice having some outward effect.

bump

thanks

Uncanny Inhumans is pretty good when it's not dealing with BB or Medusas bitchfights.

Soule is better with his OC's than he is with the royal family. I think he does write a good BB at times, like in the 0 chapter and here.

Thanks OP

>Auran finally back
Good. Here's hoping she's in Ewing's hands...

dawww

>Black Bolt loses his destructive voice
>instantly goes full Claremont

KISS HER

You know, I love tuxedo Black Bolt a lot more than gimp mask Black Bolt.

he probably want to talk from a long time

How can he even speak this well immediately?
He hasn't talked in forever!

This is the woman who, on believing that her husband was dead, orchestrated false flag terrorist attacks on her conquered people to restore faith in Inhuman superiority. I guess it is different when fellow inhumans are in danger, not Kree

He does not actually use his lips, though.
He should have coordination and volume problems like a young child trying to speak, but he already knows the words.
He should at least have faltered for a minute, trying to get used to the situation.
Not saying he shouldn't be witty and capable. But he is in the unique position of being an experienced ruler who only that moment got the ability to actually talk to people.
Just saying he's taking this a bit too in stride.

She probably had more than five minutes to think about that one and no nuclear bomb memory gestalt person next to her to keep her occupied.

Okay, what the fuck does that mean now?
Back into the archive with her?
The Auran/McGee run I always wanted?
Her popping up in other books?

It means, that fake Auran is available for use. If Soule wasn't leaving she probably would have gotten an arc with Frank down the line. Auran cool as she was would probably not have been revived by anybody except Soule and fake Auran adds a bit more usability than cop cliche Auran while not entirely giving up the character. This is your Auran now, just hope that a good writer uses her.

I hope that all shithumans will be dropped.
They kinda will, it's not the first time a new batch of inhumans are forgotten

bump

It's happened in Marvel Zombies too so there's even a precedent for it. BB has had alot of time to think about all the wonderful words he wishes to say.

He was always able to have mental conversations with Medusa though, so it's not like it's his first time talking. It's just usually psychic talking rather than actual talking.

Thanks OP.

Glad to see best inhuman is back.

So it's Medusa finally done with being a bitch and the worst queen in comics ever?
They will be back together? Blackagar deserves better.
BTW thanks a lot for the storytime.

Dont forget she also cucked him hard.

Well she still hasn't left johnny, but since johnny isn't going to space with them any thing could happen.

Not quite.
She had the good grace to kick her hubby to the curb for his genocidal shenanigans first.

I think that is all but over already. I don't think a boy toy is enough to keep a queen interested for long. And BB looks a bit humbled right now, standing loyal to his people, still.

Looking pretty Adam Warren in that first panel there, Medusa.

>big purple muscle girl

Where is your god shithumans? I will sage and slide this thread easily