Would you Theresa her May?

Would you Theresa her May?

Only in June.

TFW can only cum inside gf if she is wearing a maga hat

Maybe 50 years ago.

>a cuckservative that is just playing along
Yeah you poor fucks are going to get so railed when she flip flops on leaving the EU

>tfw you will never get a soapy titwank from Evans and May and hear them giggle and coo lightly as they take turns trying to fit one of their giant granny nips down your pisshole

Amen brother. You seem to be more aware of this than lots of Britfags. Remember, as Home Secretary, she dithered for three days during the London Riots, waiting for Dave to come back off his holiday. Her government promised to cut net immigration to under 100,000 pa, but instead it rose to about 300,000 pa, so, unable to stand up to terrorists and drug dealers, she picked on harmless Afghan interpreters instead. As PM, she said she was "talking" with the Saudis about human rights abuses in Yemen, but she decided to carry on selling them arms after all. And all this time, there's still no article 50. She is a FRAUD.

No. She's my mummy

English people are fucking weird.

No. Why are british women so fucking ugly? Bad genes before the danes and anglos and saxons took over?

Don't forget
>that sweet sweet surveillance state
Yeah honestly I don't know what any of you guys see in her

God knows. I mean, we have a few decent looking women, but most of them are ghastly af like the "yeah but no but" chavette girl from Little Britain. Immigrant/immigrant-descended girls are much hotter, particularly the Asians.

I would, but I do have a fetish for grannies.

I don't know what they see in her, but she sees EVERYTHING in them!

>Why are british women so fucking ugly?

No she's shit and Cameron and his policies were beter in every way, her purge of all of Cameron's policies is disgusting and shows she cares more about her petty personal conflicts than our great country, she's a fucking cunt that deserves to be turned into a dead pig and get skull fucked by Big Dave GOD I FUCKING HATE HER

idk i have to ask mummy

>brown hair
>white

Very ordinary.

All the good ones use their looks to do whatever the fuck they want. If you were pulling in 7 figures in London, guaranteed you wouldn't be asking that.

KEk

>dark brown hair
>dark brown eyes
On or the other faggot.

>Why are british women so fucking ugly?

>brown roots
>dark eyebrows
>white

Quite honestly, yes. I'm desperate and she'd almost certainly have good conversations.

yeah

After long consideration I decided I would.

How come British people are funnier looking than the rest of the white race?

Even a broken clock bongs twice a day.

More like Theresa SLAY