What was on the note?

What was on the note?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yXCCpcsp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buh

>Casey, i'm gonna sue you for molesting me. Rooney.

that's why he reacts that way

Does it matter?

Honestly, one of the best films of year so far.

>Dear Caesy, this is the worst movie of the year by far. Please vanish before the critics notice you spending another second in this no dialogue, pie eating, pretentious piece of shit

nobody will ever believe you

A big ol’ Fuck You to the audience.

it is not a fuck you to the audience, because it doesn't matter what is on the note. What matters is that he finally read it.

What was his neghbor ghost waiting for?

Fidelio

BOO

I agree. And so is the OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yXCCpcsp4

"ur a fgt"

This.

This..

Is this movie good?

idk

at the beginning, the pie scene is plain retarded! like.... real autismo. but when the girl leaves the house it gets really interesting. the last 10 min were kino imo

>plain retarded

how could one be so pleb?

so the ghost that inspired him to write that song was himself?

i fucked ted

Is this songkino?

this movie is so fucking comfy

When Rooney Mara writes the note to stick in the wall, she was instructed to write something of deep personal meaning to her, and not to share it with anyone. That note remained in the wall when the house was demolished. Since then, Mara claims she has forgotten what she wrote.

Neighbour's ghost first was the most feeling scene from the whole movie. Truly kino Except the fucking numale nihilistic speech jesus christ fuck you with that

I unironically liked the speech desu.

>numale nihilistic speech
yeah, that was stupid

The speech sets up and is completely fitting to the rest of the movie?
Imagine being this pleb.

I know the relevance, but that faggot was infurating, just make it better.

Do people not really understand the existential speech guy was a self aware moment? It was obviously purposely obtuse and juvenile.

PS - You rock my world

I get what you're saying, but it's silly to get triggered by it. I don't really see how you can't be a pretentious knob and have a similar speech. He's supposed to be irritating, especially so when compared to the plights of casey's character.

>movie characters can't be infuriating
The mark of a true plebian

Same people who meme about the pie scene, movie goes over their heads.

I'm phoneposting but somebody should edit one of these lego ghosts into a scene with the Roon

That would be boring.

traps are gay

Saw this with a friend who wanted to walk out of the cinema.

Lynch all niggers

BRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Will Oldham cameo almost ruins a perfect movie. pie scene could've been cut down.

it's a quiet movie.
the contrast isn't worth it

It makes no sense.
By the movie's logic, people become ghosts when there's unfinished business. For example, the other ghost. It was expecting someone. It realised nobody is coming so it vanished. He is presented with no problem and Rooney actually creates it (gives him a way of finding peace). But this contradicts itself because he had no problem in the first place. You could say that maybe his problem was the whole baby situation and maybe the note said the gender of the baby or that she didn't have the abortion or whatever but then they'd have to actually write that and make it the subject instead of "IDK LOL fuck you"

giv roonroon