>not being an alcoholic
ISHYGDDT

Do Americans really do this?

I fucking hate this place

>do they do this

Ah, he just did?

It's a byproduct of an extremely high IQ on internet tests

Nah, they usually clap too.

Looks like we need to sit down and have THAT talk, Sup Forums...

Rick and Morty is a truly avant garde adult-cartoon that respects the viewers intellect and does not resort to easy fart humor or 'poo poo randumbbb xd' jokes like Family Guy or The Simpsons have used as a crutch so many times. Every episode of every season is so consistently good and progressively more and more awesome it is scary to think about. I would think that Sup Forums, or at least the old Sup Forums, would be much more receptive to a truly quality and daring piece of artistic television but I suppose I can blame it on the numbskulls that just hopped off the Reddit boat and landed in our quaint little port.

So that begs the question: Are you doing it to be contrarian because it is popular? Because the joke bombed and was never funny, I'm sorry to say. At the very least try to be creative in your shitposting because we've read all the lines a thousand times.

If you come to our threads and try to start shit, just know we will not meme with you, we will not break our proverbial bread of bants with you; we will not engage you in any fashion. On the contrary, we will treat you as a foreign threat, an invader, and we will punish you for invading our space so just stick to your containment threads and let us discuss and enjoy the show in peace.
To all naysayers or mongoloids who got swept up in the memeing: I implore you to watch an episode of the show, just one (1!), and make your mind up then.
Not for you? No problem, that's fine, try again in a few weeks!
For you? Then welcome aboard, buckaroo!

I think the question I pose to anyone still reading this is this: After all this, why the hate?

>Sup Forums will now constantly act smug and superior for not liking the show
So how are you guys any better than the fans who act smug and superior for liking it?

This board just got 200% gayer from your post. Thx

nice use of somebody elses material.

oh look just like Rick and Morty does.

me on the left

>freebooting

At least link to the source instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr

>lifestyle

I just love how the "true fans" are condemning these guys, when they're the exact same thing.

>sitting on your fat ass watching a bad cartoon is a "lifestyle"

shouldnt that be a "nolifestyle".

>having facebook
>thinking you're not normie scum

God I hate regular folk, we'd be so much better off without them.

Lmao fucking faggot.

kek

What's the problem? Rick and Morty's existentialist foundations are what I so deeply love about the show. I see myself in both rick and Monty, which is not to say a genius or a child, but someone painfully aware of their purposeless existence. I too have been driven like rick to self destruction and isolation. And someone who still has moments of hope. It's a daily struggle one I feel somedays I will lose, other days I may win. But few shows have shown such deep compassion for such suffering while hiding it behind such side splittingly bitterly funny humour.

>i want neets to run the world
Yeah let's see how long that works. I need a failed 30 year old such as yourself to serve me fast food when I'm in a hurry though.

After meeting some people that likes this TV show I lost any interest on seeing it.

Topzozasaurus Rex

>purchases normies will never understand

totally worth it

>Americans

twitter.com/maniadrone/status/917275842241232896

>25 seconds
>can't bring myself to finish it

holy cringe.

No. Most Americans respect McDonalds for making our economy great.

t. Zuckerbergs fluffer.

based.

I avoided the show since its premiere. I'm not really into cartoons, and I was getting an Adventure Time vibe from the promos/fanbase, which was really off-putting.

For whatever reason, the Szechuan McDonald's Autist made me watch an episode.

Sometimes the masses are right.

I stayed up until like 3 am watching season 1.

I still won't call it a smart show, but it has fun premises.

>most Rick and Morty fans are trumptards
I hope Kim nukes your shithole of a country soon.

>spending a day's worth of gas to get epic Reddit and memey sauce

San Francisco needs to burn, and a single ICBM can fuck a good portion of it over.

kek