Washington Post - Don't Compare Trump to Adolph Hitler. It belittles Hitler

Thoughts?

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.90fe8c39cb31

archive.is/DiUdc

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-comparisons-with-hitler-deeply-offensive-jewish-leaders-warn/news-story/59162f19f4b63697179e4203a86534f7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shalom

One step closer to HuffPo admitting that Hitler did nothing wrong.

they can really stop with the fucking names now

hahahahahahaha fucking shalom everytime what the fuck

>Shalom

>Shalom Auslander
>Hello foreigner
Did I get that right?

Also it's yiddish, right? Well the first part, then the second "borrowed" from German

>shalom

>Thoughts?

it's like watching a retard keeping on fucking his own ass with the same barbed-wire dildo expecting different results

>surely THIS smear-job will somehow make him look racist and evil without facts, and not make us look like crooked liars!

This kind of stopped being funny after the third or fourth time.

I salute your efforts though.

>used to be literally Hitler
>now is worse than Hitler

They fear the power of Kek

> title
> Shalom
> Foreskin's Lament
> Hope: A Tragedy

> mfw this is screenshot is completely genuine

>Shalom Auslander is the author of the best-selling "Foreskin's Lament" and the critically acclaimed "Hope: A Tragedy" and was the creator/writer of the Showtime series "Happyish."
>Foreskin's Lament
This is the single greatest meme article of all time.

>(((shalom)))

kek

>Shalom

This doesn't beat the Jew name that had five Jew names in it.

>foreskins lament

This is too much

yea

Seriously, what is it with all these Jewish journalists and their anti-Trump agenda? It used to be a meme but it's fucking reality now.

>Morty Goldsteinbergowitz

>why do jews hate the nationalist white guy
absolutely no fucking idea, sven

>It's real

As a Jew I have to apologize again for my people. Sorry fampies not all of us are leftwing cucks.

>opinion section of a (((newspaper)))

Kek

Fellas.. She actually brought up pepe in the election. We're hitting persuasion levels here

Everything this Jew said is correct,brandead fucks.
Stop licking Trump's boots,he's a fucking con-artist and a scammer.
I said it thousand times when I saw you fags comparing Trump to Hitler,that such comparison is an insult to Hitler.
Hitler believed fanatically in what he said,Hitler fought for his country for 4 years,Hitler dedicated his whole life to this goal.
This fag dedicated his whole life to scamming people.

>the third or fourth time.
Check the date on the article, fag

Everyone with an outlook account is viewing this article on the MSN home page right now. They are unironically running this as a serious journalism. I didn't write the fucking thing

I honestly want to know what the people here think. I cannot believe someone would think its okay to write this

>Croatia
>relevant

>Shalom

Neat.

2000 years of recorded history has shown Jews being this way. This isn't a meme son, it's reality.

>Foreskin's Lament
how many levels of irony are we on?

>Foreskin's Lament

Ironically, the point of this article is to continue to mention Trump's name in association with Hitler so that dumb people will continue to compare the two.

Jews literally defending Hitler.
Wasn't sure before, now I'm definitely voting Trump

And you wonder why the Nazis exterminated them....

>LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER
LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER

Wow, do they really think this, or are they just memeing way too hard?

Nice, but I got the TRUE dubs.

Trump > Hitler

Shit, we don't need to do anything. The left will destroy itself. lmao'd

>literally Shalom
hava naguila

>88

Kek smiles upon your memeing, son. TEAR IT UP

>guilty of pre-crime is now a thing

>77

I think kek is blessing this thread. PRAISE

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-comparisons-with-hitler-deeply-offensive-jewish-leaders-warn/news-story/59162f19f4b63697179e4203a86534f7

>Shalom Auslander

>Huffington Post
>The periodical who just put out on article which says word for word: "If You Don't Vote Democrat This Year Than Screw You"

Seems 80% of pol these days takes the bait every fucking time.

fugg my dubz went into my timestamp

better sacrifice more pepes

msm is now shilling for hitler
what a time to be alive

Hitler > Trump

Shart in mart media is actually headlining this?

I thought the sharts media was controlled by kikes. Is it ok to love Hitler in the open now?

>AGAIN

DEAR GOD

didn't you elect a 20 yo eco-anarchist yesterday?

>Screw You
Wasn't it "fuck you"? Or did they change it?

This is why its so stupid to blow your load early and compare someone to Hitler for the slightest offence
If you want to make a more dire comparison, you cant. There's no going up from Hitler.

(((shalom)))
Also...
>foreskins lament

Is this reality anymore?

So we're all in agreement that Hitler did nothing wrong?

pretty sick dubs, lads.

Haven't they called Trump Hitler themselves at least 6 gorillion times already?

I guess they figured out that nobody cares, so they are changing tactics.

ITT: Sup Forums proving that it's retarded

The article doesn't say that Trump is worse than Hitler, it says that Trump doesn't deserve to be compared to Hitler.

It basically says that Trump is a con artist who just wants to have some fun / boost his ego, compared to hitler who was a gifted politician and orator who actually believed his insane rants and delivered on them, while conquering the entire continent of Europe.

I didn't read a single word of the article btw ; I derived all these from the title only.

kek
based ctm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( WASHINGTON POST (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

REFUGEES WELCOME

thanks for the dubs Kek

>TRIP-DUBS

I have to take a break from this ... Too much power

ikr? such frustrate

many kek

>You guys! You guys! We've lost momentum by comparing Trump to Hitler, people arn't taking it as seriously anymore! What do we do now

>Simple. We up our ante. We say that he is WORSE than Hitler! I want 10 new stories about how he's worse than Hitler, on my desk by Monday!

>Brilliant Idea sir! I'll get right on it!

Kek

>Hitler did nothing wrong.
t. (((Shalom Auslander)))

Are Jews going to stop pretending the Holocaust happened soon?

THICK

They will talk about the shoah, cap this.

You of all countries should understand.

Oh my lanta the dubs wont stop flowing

didnt need that tbqh

Glad to see our current President picking up the slack of fighting back against Trump and every deplorable thing he stands for while our future President takes a breather.

Very moving article.

It does Hitler was a fascistic leader and all most accounts if German citizens living in Germany at the time thought it was the best time ever. Strong national pride sense of purpose etc. Trump does none of those things for at least half the country right now. Hitler got just about everyone who wasn't a Jew on board

If I were Jewish, I'd be offended. They're saying a man who committed genocide against the Jews is better than a man who supports Israel.

Fucking antisemites.

>that comment section

Jesus Christ those faggots over at CTR really don't know how to be subtle

>Shalom Auslander

EVERY.

FUCKING.

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

If you guys actually read the article, you would understand that he's actually talking about how the Trump/Hitler comparison is stupid because Trump is nowhere near as evil or capable of destruction as Hitler was.

AUSLANDER RAUS

what? I thought Hitler was a meth addict half Jew uniball

>>Shalom Auslander

Its almost as if Peter Seller was to find a name for a jewish character that he plays

Trump's been saying the same things about America first, trade reform, and immigration reform since the 80s m8

Too bad people won't listen to this. I've never seen so many braindead people blindly worship one person. I'm not talking about the "le alt right xD", I mean the normies. The old people even, that eat ALL of his shit up, and haven't given it a second thought since he announced he was running.

>that name
>Jew of the Shitposting Land
>Foreskin's Lament

Holy fuck it's actually real. Mein sides have been gassed over six million times.

>Shalon
>"Foreskin's Lament"

too easy

When even a Jew admits this is jewry, you know we have a problem.

>Shalom

>shalom auslander
i clicked on the link just to check if the name is real

>le con man meme

WaPo is garbage

You can't make this shit up, wtf

>Shalom
>Foreskin's lament
>link is genuine
>kill me pls

>Linking everyone to get (you)s
First day on the job CTR?

Can't believe this is actually a thing.
Though Shalom is probably just his pen name.

it was fuck you and still is

but not because he thinks trump isn't bad, but because he thinks trump is a simple con man

wow that really corrected my record Britain

thanks

>The Holocaust is the worst thing ever, you're not allowed to make jokes about it goyim
>Oy Vey, Donald Trump makes the Holocaust look like my Aunt Edna's gefilte fish.

Our patience has it's limits.