Why do Americans sexualize teenagers so much? Does watching teenagers have sex add anything to the plot?

Why do Americans sexualize teenagers so much? Does watching teenagers have sex add anything to the plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJEAGd1bQuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teenagers can't have sex here, it's illegal.

Basically it's a way to bait people into going to jail to staff meat factories

>wah wah wah why do americans sexualize
>wah wah wah why are americans so prudish

yuropoors ladies and gents

Age of consent is 16 in most states.

America is run by pedophile jews

Frankly, teenagers are bullshit. Hardly any of us get to have sex with them when they are teens and usually the football star gets almost every decent one, giving most of us virgin issues.

Mostly, men feel like they missed out badly on that teen pyssy and want to see what it might be like without going to jail or doing something as gross as underage Thai hookers. Movies are our best thing for now.

I don't really blame them.

Yeah, but you have to pretty much get a permission slip from the parents. In my state, it's 16, as long as you are 18 or under.

Her brother is hotter than her

wonder why my fantasy is the complete opposite

reverting back to a boy and getting "raped" by an older woman

She has the same bodytype as my first girlfriend.

Gets me al hot and bothered.

Do you remember what it was like being a teenager? I literally (literally) did not stop thinking about sex from the day I turned 13 until the day I turned 19. It was all I thought about, day in, day out. Sex is the biggest part of a teenager's day to day life.

the J word

My brother has that fetish too.
Fuck, so do I.

Because Americans are second when it comes to fucking kids and they want to be first.

Teens and manchildren are the biggest market for cinemas
Naturally teens want to watch other teens have sex. And manchildren are largely full of pedos so yeah...

I actually do think this shit is getting normalized and I never use that term lightly
I remember when Dawson's creek did that and everyone freaked out for months and then the other day a coworker of mine was casually joking about her underage, 10 years younger boyfriend's mom was threatening to sue her with statutory rape without getting any particularly heated reactions

>implying European cinema doesn't show nude teenagers and adults playing teenagers in every other movie

youtube.com/watch?v=MJEAGd1bQuc

what's her name/age? she on social media?

It's not based on pedophilia. Only pedophiles think that.

It's because it reminds them of when they had sex when they were teenagers. It's fun nostalgia.

(((Americans)))

because it's realistic that teenagers are dumb and if you make teenager characters you better make them behave like real teenagers and that is "make really stupid decisions once you're out of your parent's sight" including drinking alcohol and fucking, because that's what teenagers do, we've all been there

pray you never visit Japan user. They take sexualization of teens & children to the troposphere

> showing tits is wrong

> 15yo girls erotic dancing okay

You can be prudish and sexualise.

>implying most teen girls here don't want to fuck daddy

Sorry your country is such shit, OP

>tfw Yes, God, Yes

That was actually pretty funny.

Everyone thinks teenagers are sexy as fuck, maybe Americans are the only ones willing to admit that.

>Being this cucked
Should be 14 at least

to make my dick big n then i play with it

>why do movies about the most horny people on the planet have lots of sex in them?
really makes me ponder

Uh, no it wasn't. I didn't laugh once. I watched it because I believed your post, and now I regret it.

Age of consent is 13 in my country. Too bad for you. Being labelled a pedo because you fap to 16 year old.

>Hardly any of us get to have sex with them when they are teens

speak for yourself mang

>Yuros make fucking straight shota kinos
>stop sexualizing teenagers you protestant subhumans

It has to do with targeting audiences.

If movies contain sex scenes with younger people, it's because that's the age range of the people gong to the most movies. If most movie goers were 70 years old, you'd see a lot of geriatric sex scenes.

They've been playing this system for years. Back in the late 1970's, movie makers would intentionally push their movies to an R rating, because movie goers (young men) know that R meant tits and tits meant money.

So, around that time, you started seeing movies where the entire thing was PG, with one unnecessary scene with boobs, just so they can get the R-rating.

The most notorious of these, in my opinion, was the 1980 film "a change of seasons"

Look at the movie poster (see my image).

That's Bo Derek (the it girl of the time) naked in the hot tub. That's how they advertised the movie.

So what was that scene? 20 seconds in the opening credits. The rest of the movie was a boring talkfest.

m8 this is Sup Forums. Even kissing a teenager is putting yourself in a tiny minority.