How can someone call themselves a European while using this barbaric filth?

How can someone call themselves a European while using this barbaric filth?

Other urls found in this thread:

omniglot.com/writing/irish.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NqkFv9Y2Wao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

satan please

:(

Explain this shit, Ivan.

this is normal alphabet
modified greek alphabet with roman and slavic influence

in central and east europe a lot of people know this type of writing
I know cyrillic too and that's normal

you have a retarded accent

>Is Portuguese and English rape baby
>complains about Cyrillic text
>uses Arabic numbers
>doesn't speak mother tongue as first language

Come on now Patrick stop projecting at Russia

ы is y
twardy znak is in use surely only in Bulgaria
miękki znak is normal softening particle use in some words
In polish we have L and Ł, in east slavic they use Л, Ль
For example
Львoв - Lwów
Лyгaнcк - Ługańsk

ы doesn't exist in English though
You prounce it by placing your lips as if you were saying "ee" and your tongue as if you were saying "oo"

Your burger brain is not capable of comprehending knowledge such as this.

Sure, as soon as you explain this shit. I think I've seen more advanced writing from sub Saharan Africa.

omniglot.com/writing/irish.htm

Ь aka myagkiy znak (soft sign), makes a consonant preceding it sound softer. So, take the letter "T", for example. Normally, it sounds like "Tuh". So, like t in "train". Now, if you add "ь", making it "Tь", it sounds like t in "tea". This is mostly used at the end of a word, that ends on a soft consonant.

In the Russian alphabet, vowels can be divided into two groups. Those that make the preceding consonant softer, and those that don't. But, there are some words where one of those vowels that change the preceding consonant still have a hard sound.

This is where Ъ, aka tvyodiy znak (hard sign), comes in. It doesn't have a sound of it's own, but the consonant preceding it always has a hard sound. So, again, you have "T" that sounds like t in "train" when it's hard and like t in "tea" when it's soft. So, if you have "Te", it sound like "Ti-eh"
If you add ъ into the mix, you have "Tъe", which sounds like "Tuh-yeah". Also, there's some more stuff to it, but that's the basics.

Ы is just a vowel, that sounds sorta like "Eugh".

Trust me, I'm Russian.

>sub-saharan africa
>writing
ha

whoa.
what are you doing here, what do you think so far? have you been well received?

also, how hard is it for you to use the latin script? which would you prefer?

wew

||||| +++++ // // ++++ /////

>barbaric filth
>literally a Christian church script based on the Greek alphabet

ы sounds pretty similar to the "i" in "shit". Except it sounds a little more retarded - this might be the best way to explain it. Imagine someone saying "shiiiiiit" while trying to sound retarded on purpose and you got it.

The other ones work like prefixes to a letter that emphasize them in a hard (tviordiy) or soft (myagkiy) manner. It's like the difference between

Kebab (normal)

Kiebab (soft, like saying "key" that rolls into "ebab")

Kjebab (hard, the part after the K starts like Yankee and rolls into "ebab")

live and let live

It's like a straighter version of yours.

kek

Ъ sounds like "uh" in bulgarian and Ь is a soft sign used only with "O".

As far as I understood, this weird b vowel sounds like Swedish "ö" or Norwegian/Danish "o"

>Except it sounds a little more retarded

Holy shit, that's precise

youtube.com/watch?v=NqkFv9Y2Wao

Fuck, Sup Forums doesn't accept o? If it doesn't, its that crossed o thing.

American websites everyone

What the fuck? Watched the first time she said that and closed the video. What a fucking weird vowel

I figured that if it accepts cyrillic, it would accept a Scandinavian letter.

>what are you doing here, what do you think so far?
Living. My family moved here in the early 2000's when there were literally no jobs they could find back home. A few years after that, they brought me over. It's a pretty cool country to live in, desu. Nice weather, nice people. You can walk anywhere at night without fearing for your fucking life. Although education could use some help. A few stricter standards would be nice.

>have you been well received?
Relatively well. When I got here, I didn't know a word of Portuguese, so I was treated like a retard by some of my peers. You know, the usual bullying. Got in a few fights as a kid. As I grew older it got a lot better, though.

>also, how hard is it for you to use the latin script? which would you prefer?
Not that hard. My writing was always shit, and it got even worse as I switched to latin. Still, I used to get some letters confused. For example, "d" in Russian is written like g, and I sometimes start writing a g when I want to write a d, if I'm not thinking about it. And I haven't actually written anything in Russian in a long time, and I have to really make an effort to read actual written Russian, as opposed to something typed, so I'd say nowadays I prefer latin.

I, for one, don't call myself a European, so i don't know. I'm ok with using this barbaric filth, it's superb.

its closer to greek than latin?
ok.

I always thought Russian sounds a lot like European portuguese. Have you been finding trouble pronounciating it? Entendes português bem?

it accepts japanese and chinese too, it's kinda hilarious you can't just type æ o å

do you pronounce W as doubleyou?
doubleyou-o-doubleyou!

That went. Really weird it accepts å, æ and doesn't accept o. Does it accept œ?

In print, sure. But cursive Cyrillic is stupidly illegible. It's just a bunch of waves.

>I always thought Russian sounds a lot like European portuguese.
>Have you been finding trouble pronounciating it?
Tons. And I still have, sometimes. It's the vowels that fuck me over. There's like 10 different sounds for each vowel, and they all sound sorta the same to me. But when I use a instead of á or vice versa, I get laughed at by my buddies.
>Entendes português bem?
Sim.

Soft sign and hard sign. Some sounds are softened while others are hard.

I'll ask hiromoot to fix that

Português de Portugal tem dessas, as vogais são todas diferentes. Às vezes nem eu entendo direito o que esses Manuéis falam.

It's based on greek alphabet and was designed by greeks. I bet you think your gayass runes or whatever scribbles you had before romans brought civilization to you make you more european than fucking greeks.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wasn't it designed by some Russian monk called Cirillo or anything like that?

Por acaso tenho um amigo Brasileiro, mas percebo bem tudo que ele diz. Agora, quando falo com os Angolanos, aí é que não entendo nenhuma palavra. Parece que falam de boca cheia.

pы in lы

Yeah, something like that. But I think he was Bulgarian. And Bulgarian was the first language to use the Cyrillic script.

>Angolanos
>de boca cheia

Cheia de larvas e só quando morrem

I've never shat in a designated shitting street in my life, Jewcuck.

ok, the damn slashed O is a disaster.

Look

That's basicly greek alphabet adapted to slavic language.

"The Cyrillic script was created in the First Bulgarian Empire[22] and is derived from the Greek uncial script letters, augmented by ligatures and consonants from the older Glagolitic alphabet for sounds not found in Greek. Tradition holds that Cyrillic and Glagolitic were formalized either by Saints Cyril and Methodius who brought Christianity to the southern Slavs, or by their disciples.[23][24][25][26] Paul Cubberley posits that although Cyril may have codified and expanded Glagolitic, it was his students in the First Bulgarian Empire under Tsar Simeon the Great that developed Cyrillic from the Greek letters in the 890s as a more suitable script for church books.[22] Later Cyrillic spread among other Slavic peoples, as well as among non-Slavic Vlachs and Moldavians."

wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_script

O look a irish guy tells us about cyrilics. Only thing Irish did in their history was get drunk, eat potato, get ass fisted by english.

Angolanos de boca cheia. Belo paradoxo