Why don't you show your political opinion in real life?

Are you a bitch ass coward?

>bitch
>says the kraut who has some weird deer fetish

Causes more problems than it's worth.

You don't tell to the victim that you're going to kill him

Submarines don't show until they can do damage

>that flag
Your country literally made it a crime to express the wrong opinion in public. Try to redpill someone on the holocaust and let us know how it goes for you, Hans.

Never talk about politics at work. I learned that the hard way.

hahahha fuck off germany

Because i literally work for the Jews

nigger i am politically active. fuck off.

make war by deception

I do all the time. That's the benefit of being your own boss - no one can fire you. Obviously I wouldn't express my beliefs in Cuckmany, where it's illegal to say "5 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, not 6 million."

I do. I'm not rude about it and people just never ask.

Polite Extremist hiding in plain sight.

SOON.

GNADENLOS

damn, that deer sure looks tasty.

I never willingly talk about politics because it probably is annoying as shit to others. Anyways I live in Seattle and theres always cucks parading around telling me how progressive they are and voting for a woman and whatever at work. Funny enough my bosses are voting for Trump and it probably triggers the fuck out of those people.

My grandpa was a jew so I can get away with most racist things hiding behind that identity. It's still a stupid idea to post shit on normiebook or talk about politics at work.

I try to keep it together. One time I said to my friends something about 'those starving niggers in africa' and everybody seemed uncomfortable. The other thing is people think the zionist shit is a big joke. I live in a very liberal state. You can really only say this shit in a certain way to certain openminded thick-skinned people. it sucks

But I do. Most Americans are pretty right-wing, the problem is college campuses.

Because I intend on getting my pension first, then becoming a radical old man

But I do.

I work at a hedge fund