UNJUSTED

true white men traditional wheat field wife

APOLOGIEZE

She's a fucking skank. Most white men except for a dumb brother of Thor has her relegated to a black rapper.

>traditional wheat field wife

I bet she squats and pisses in that field like an animal

Shes already taken some BBC so there is no unjusting

I don't get it, did she reach Peak Slut and now she's coasting back down into being a late-20s version of Hannah Montana?

>that poor attempt at adopting a made up, polar-opposite personality to her older made up personality
>UNJUSTING
OH BOY

USA USA USA

white Christians

>those gross little grubby fingers
You just know she had them up some rapper's asshole.

DROPPED

>LITERALLY rode the BBC cock carousel and then decided that "I found myself and want a good man"

Is there evidence to support this or is it just a fantasy of yours?

BORN AGAIN
O
R
N

Pic related is how a non-insane culture would handle this

She literally did what every woman does except she did it with cameras watching every second

White women fucking disgust me.

You can't unjust it's recorded for all of history.

>I'VE RODE THE BLACK COCK CAROUSEL FOR LIKE 5 STRAIGHT YEARS BUT NOW I'M READY TO SETTLE DOWN :)

Into the trash.

She's taken selfies of herself pissing in public.

Did she really say anything about being born again or wanting a good man or anything?

I'm sure she's really sad you rejected her advances.

it's strongly implied

PS notice how her PRs told her not to show her STD ridden, revolting tongue. She has chronic tongue herpes and has to keep her tongue hidden.

Keep defending her, she might fuck you if she sees your posts, that's how it works.

you cant just unfuck 50 cocks

I didn't defend her. I mocked you you butthurt virgin.

she just followed the cycle of the typical modern american girl. she went full on whoring around and doing drugs during her late teens and early 20s, now she's pretending to be wholesome because that life became tiresome and she wants to act like she was never a dirty used dick parking garage.

she's had tons of black dick inside of her

So Thor's brother is gay, right?

>yeah I can have any teenage girl in the world, but I'll date the skanky whore after she hits the wall and becomes a born again "ex" slut

>all this black penis envy itt

Settle down roastie, it's not our fault you're worthless.

>envy
if you mean complete disgust than your close

She is literally perfect

FACT: Miley was fucking INDIAN men, not BLACK men, remember this whitey

#correcttherecord

Would pay good money to see what Terry and Miley did during the shoot

I bet he brought in a big dicked tranny at some point

Judging from what a greasy beta that guy looks like, he probably asked to lick her pussy and asshole and she probably let him