Highschool students wave a Donald Trump political flag and a "Betsy Ross" 13-star flag while the opposing team is...

>Highschool students wave a Donald Trump political flag and a "Betsy Ross" 13-star flag while the opposing team is predominately made up of minorities

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/09/forest_hills_superintendent_is.html

Lmao.

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!!!

If they waved a Clinton banner no one would care
Fuck double standards

What you burgers see?

I see hope.

But I don't think you seem to understand, Trump is the embodiment of racism.

Those are the cool kids.

I see a motivated and proud youth, Trump Youth.

Here's 2 cents for correcting the record go buy a nice purse gayboi

They're definitely not Chads m8

Of course they are, kids from beta parents are with (((her)))

Probably are actually. Did you even have friends in high school?

Did you just use the word "gayboi" in an insulting manner? IN 2016?!?!!

These lads know what the meaning of banter is.

Its not their fault that the minorities are minorities.

It seems like it would be...the minorities' fault.

holy shit I went to school there

Great. The dying mlive made it to Sup Forums. It's a complete non issue of people expressing their free speech and the media puts another hole in its foot. I hate how presidential elections always turn anyone else into a racist or a bigot or a pacifist. Our media is a fucking embarresment with its guise of being unbiased. Just go full tilt or don't at all. Fucking liberal faggots.

I don't get where this meme comes from, that young white males are all cucked beyond repair. I remember when i was a freshman in High school, we had a day where all the cucked leftists wore duct tape over their mouths in solidarity with a queer who was tied to a fence post and shot. All the chads marched down the hall yelling shit like "god made Adam and Eve, not Adam an Steeve""kill queers" "kill queer lovers" lighting off firecrackers and starting fights. Even some of the teachers were making fun of them.

so who won?

The whites

We had a day where people wore duct tape over their mouths. 60 people got sent home that day. In an unrelated note there weren't any interruptions in class that day

I'm sorry for his behavior. He should definitely use "faggot" next time

That's my highschool. Ottawa is niggers and good on the kids

>while the opposing team is predominately made up of minorities
So?

i love it

What year did you graduate?

They were also upset at the chant of "Go Green/Go White"

Guess what Forest Hills Central's colors are???????

2011 nigggaaaaa

Oh damn. I graduated from FHE in 2012.

their mascot is a FUCKING WHITE MALE

reeducation camp when?

Congrats on living in EGR, I work tree service now and absolutely love working out there, everyone is so nice and loves to tip, beats the west side by MILES

EGR hands down is the best community in West Michigan.

Easily, a lot of my work takes me into the Black Hills and its dicey as fuck, they don't really mess with us though cause we tool around with chainsaws but you always have to keep an eye on the truck because nigs will try to steal shit off of it

This was my reaction.

To quote Criminal Hillary "What difference does it make?"

I see a future with the red blood of liberals dripping from the hands of white Americans under a blue sky.

Red, White, and Blue, motherfucker.

I bet their team is also predominantly made up of minorities.

you guys need to cool it with the antisemitic parodies...kids are reading this forum

hopefully brown to show acceptance to sensitive minorities.

..literally shaking right now
its just..
i cant...
its 2016...

>minorities
They mean blacks?

>Trumpkiddy meme is real

Kek wills it.

I'm confused. I thought recent statistics showed whites are now the minority. Is the opposing team a team of fucking white males?

>And, to wave a historical version of our flag, that to some symbolizes exclusion and hate, injects hostility and confusion to an event where no one intended to do so
Oh look, niggers are pissy about something again.
Who gives a fuck?