Rational person's reaction

>Rational person's reaction
"It's not half bad. Certainly better than other similar cartoons.

>Sup Forums's reaction
"I loathe this show. Well you see, there's a popular website where my enemies congregate and plot against me. A large subset of them are fans of it. What do you mean why I loathe it? I just told you."

Can you do it, Sup Forums? Can you explain why you hate an irrelevant funny cartoon so much?

Bonus points:

Don't mention your skewed, batshit idea of what the "the fans" of this show are. That means no "fedora". No "reddit". No "millennial". No "atheist". Discuss the show on its own merit.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7s8q3
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

streamable.com/7s8q3

because you guys shilled it for a month strait like jackasses. thats reason enough.

To

Now try for the bonus points.

>Rational person
I chuckled once, but I'm not about to sit and watch a solid 6, maybe I'll catch it again sometime
>Sup Forums
I chuckled once, but I'm not about to sit and watch a solid 6, maybe I'll catch it again sometime. Oh hey these Redditors really go mental about R&M shitposting, heh.

It's not better than other similar cartoons, it's mediocre as fuck.

I don't hate it, it's just rubbish. I love my fair share of rubbish (lots of shitty B-movies etc..) but this is not part of it

Still waiting on an explanation. Some sort of witty critique from a real Sup Forums wordsmith. I know you guys are real smart, don't be afraid to show it.

you can tell he has some pretty high intelligence.

What the fuck is going on with digits

It is an OK show, although the latest season was mediocre. But everything surrounding it(fanbase, creators, marketing, etc) is annoying to no end, which makes it much more interesting to discuss. I'd bet my bottom dollar no one on Sup Forums actually cares that much about the show itself, but face it OP, we live in an era where the thing itself is second to the reaction it generates on the internet.

>Mr. Metokur's reaction
lol those threads and memes on Sup Forums shitting on Rick and Morty sure are funny, let's narrate them and monetize them on my youtube channel

That's basically Metokur's whole shtick though, he just takes topics that are being discussed on Sup Forums and makes videos on them. I don't know why his Rick and Morty video would trigger you more than any of his other ones.

*Please read the following in a timey old announcer voice*

ARE YOU A CRINGE INDUCING PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL MILLENNIAL?

IS THE ONLY WAY YOU SHOW YOUR LIKE OF SOMETHING BUYING THEMED TSHIRTS- HAVING THEMED WEDDINGS- AND JUST GENERAL CONSUMPTION?

DO YOU LIKE TO SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER CRINGE INDUCING MILLENNIAL BUT ONLY IN THE CONTEXT OF WHAT YOU CONSUME?!

WELL THEN HAVE WE JUST A SERIES FOR YOU CHA CHA CHA CHAA CHA

FEATURING ALL YOUR INSECURITIES ABOUT YOUR OWN FUTURE AND INTELLIGENCE MANIFESTED IN A FICTIONAL FUCKING CHARACTER!

WITH ALL THE PSEUDO-HEAVY THEMES LIKE: LOVE, DEATH, DEPRESSION, DIVORCE, AND OTHER THEMES THAT YOUR TWENTY-SOMETHING MIND REALLY CANNOT RELATE TO GIVEN YOUR SHELTERED WHITE EXISTENCE BUT WILL PRETEND TO ANYWAY JUST TO VALIDATE YOUR OWN PATHETIC EXISTENCE!?

WELL COME ON DOWN THEN AND WATCH RICK AND MORTY!

THE ONLY SHOW EVER TO HAVE SUCH A STUPID AND RABID FANBASE THAT IT MAKES LITERALLY EVERY OTHER FAN BASE IN EXISTENCE LOOK NORMAL.

CHA CHA CHA!

that guy is insufferable. Just something really grating about his voice and how he picks low hanging fruit. Makes him more annoying than what he pans.

Did he make fun of your gay furry fetish or something?

>season 1
>friend tells me about show
>"this is pretty fun, I'll watch this"
>show it to roommates too
>occasionally reference it but that's it
>barely see people talk about it online
>seems like a nice gem of a show
>times passes
>more and more people talking about it
>it's not too obnoxious though
>season 2 hits
>more and more people talking about it
>goes from roomies and I talking about it
>to everyone asking if we have seen it
>whatsthebigdeal.jpg
>grows bigger as time passes
>season 3 hits
>internet fucking explodes
>it's my little pony 2.0
>whatsthedealwithpicklerick.jpg
>goes from a show I enjoy
>to incessant echoing at every corner of the internet

TLDR audiences ruin shit

The premise of the thread is faulty as you've asserted that it's only rational to like the show. You're just a coward.

Its never the show, its always the audience. When something goes mainstream it dies. The show will react to appease the audience though, and decline in quality.

I watched a couple of episodes and then there was one with literal KEKOLDRY and I never looked at it again

>That's basically Metokur's whole shtick though, he just takes topics that are being discussed on Sup Forums and makes videos on them
so he browses reddit?

>Rational people
>he is LITERALLY saying you need to have a certain iq to understand rick and morty

Always keep in mind that the average age on the popular boards is around 19.

>coming to 4reddit for discussion
You blew it. Done trolled yourself into oblivion. Sup Forums is just another place to advertise shit, like reddit, twitter, and facebook. If you want to talk to real people, IRL is the only option left. But you're autismo, so that's that.

this is pretty accurate

that was a bad episode tho

>l-low hanging fruit
>p-punching down
Jesus, are you one of the pissed off midgets on Twitter?

i liked it more when it was a straight comedy without the forced drama. I mean there was drama in the 1st season, but it was mostly played for laughs. I also liked when Rick's character was just kind of a dumbass mad scientist that barely got away with his shit, rather than the Mary Sue, god-among-men they portray him as now

I really hope he's doing this ironically.

This is proof that the Sheldon Show is better than shitty Rick and mort.

It's reddit and memey

Rational people don't exist. Normie's think rick and Morty is mind blowing, because they're sheltered children.
Grumpy fuckers (Sup Forums posters) hate everything
Mindless kids who like whatever's popular because its popular (redditors) love everything that isn't Donald trump.

There you have it.

fedora tier show for good goy millennial faggots obsessed with McD's shit food

There’s a very high chance that guy is a Sup Forums user, and if he is there’s a 100% chance he goes on his board. Shame on you, man. You should know better than to act like a complete and utter jackass. Not only are you setting a bad example for other fans, you’re setting a bad example for society. You can’t do that shit in public, I don’t care who you are. If you want to be a fuckwit, do it in the privacy of your own home. Don’t share your stupidity with the masses.

i thought this too, but he has a rick and morty shirt - i doubt a Sup Forums neet autist would be willing to pay for a twenty dollar graphic tee

>not getting this intelligent satire on redditors

lmaoing @ ur life

This. Its even worse with star wars and videogames (literally any videogame)

Something decent starts out OK then the explosion happens and suddenly every Facebook posting wannabe nerd latches on for cred.

Enjoy watching something you once enjoyed slowly die and become normie trash.

tl;dr

this. bring me back to the pre-Season 2 days when it was a relatively obscure, clever, comfy show on Adult Swim and not "OMG THE GREATEST TELIVISION SERIES EVER CREATED!!1! WUB A LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RIIIIIIICK!!!!1!1!"

false flag from autistic Sup Forums Sup Forumsack against reddit.

My irl life friends were commenting about the pickle episode last weekend, they thought it was genius and recommended the show to me. I had to physically fight the urge to tell them what a bunch of plebs they are despite I have never watched the show and I only came to hate it because of how many people right here (not on reddit) seem to genuinely think it to be the funniest shit ever, kinda like that MDE show. I unironically think world (or at least Sup Forums) would be a more tolerable place without you.

>Can you explain why you hate an irrelevant funny cartoon so much?

It promotes a nihilistic ideology which is already destroying western civilization.

I'm not even sure that's better.

Why? Can't you enjoy something without having to endure your incessant insecurity towards the opinion of anyone who might be listening? Enjoy what you enjoy, talk about what you enjoy with whomever you want to, but don't whine and cry when people don't experience things in same way you do. Differing opinions are necessarily wrong, they may just be different.

aren't*

This has never been refuted

I haven't actually seen the show. I saw people on Sup Forums shot on it so I watched a clip on YouTube to see how bad it really was. It looked stupid so I never watched it. When people started annoyingly quoting it in real life it made me do like the show. I think it's dumb but I don't hate it. I find people on Sup Forums who "ironically" post about it and talk about Reddit to be really annoying so I have phrases related to it filtered. Unfortunately people like you make it so that I do inevitably hear about it.

It's satire, you retard

>According to a poll recently made in the R&M subreddit 76% of their users voted for Trump
Figures the kekistanis would also be picklers.

Suck a dick nerd

This is why I hate it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>Certainly better than other similar cartoons.

Because as previous posters said when anything becomes mainstream it either begins catering to it's mass audience instead of maintaining the original idea. Or it is intentionally changing the idea to appeal to a ever larger crowd and shitting on their established audience in the process.

Either way what ends up happening is all these people jump on the bandwagon and it leaves no room for you anymore. And when you get upset about something you enjoy getting diminished either by or because of the masses you are considered the asshole.

Think of it like this. You love a band, been listening to them for years. Then a song of theirs becomes a hit and suddenly every concert is sold out and everyone claims they have been fans since the beginning. It diminishes you.

Something similar is happening wit hthat fucking chinese sauce, mulan came out like, what? nineteen years ago? And there are teenagers and early twenties claiming how much they loved it when it was around. Posers.