youtube.com/watch?v=AfMAcQB1jKA

>Rep. Jordan - Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=VgAUkG4pgAk

>Chairman Chaffetz on Setting up Clinton's Email Server
youtube.com/watch?v=owU5Q9csmD8

>Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=qz64h0yqG4c

9/12/2016

>9/12/2016 FULL VIDEO: Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=ff9s7m-UpXk

>Chairman Chaffetz Opening Statement - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lVlLtTLgQ

>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo

>Trey Gowdy Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=RLDf0FWPYjY

>Rep. Meadows - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg

>Rep. Gosar - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU

>Rep. Jordan - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLythe7Qcg0
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2jVTbwVGko
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FMjcpIg1H6k
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
youtube.com/watch?v=mCCL5WyrYhg
youtube.com/watch?v=6LEBHaWblnA
youtube.com/watch?v=7vKw-ikwgas
youtube.com/watch?v=AfMAcQB1jKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else find these fascinating to sit down and binge watch? The chairman is great.

Do it, you won't regret it.

Mr. Chaffetz is a true American. I just find it hilarious how much the media is like Pravda.

Watched the live stream until midnight last night. Chairman was a boss!

What can come out of this committee?

They are great, sometimes I have to fast forward through some of the democrats though they are unbearable at times.

My dream is to see Chafftez roll up some paper like a fly swatter and smack Cummings right in the face, his shilling is thee worst.

Will they have an indictment or conclusion by November 8th?

I hate Cummings so fucking much. Just die already you fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLythe7Qcg0

Doesn't give two fucks about Congress or the law, why the hell is he there?

I'm not sure if the Dept. of Justice will do anything, it's not like Obama will while he's campaigning for Hillary.

>have to fast forward through some of the democrats
Yeah, they're just trying to waste time and repaint the whole investigation and some delusional persecution of Hillary because they're republicans and it's just party politics, goy.

Chaffetz makes me cry for an America I've only read about in history books!

>Pagliano pled the fifth
fug, when was this? I watched the stream last night and didn't see it

He didn't come in today unless I missed something.

He just talks and talks and talks... but it's like I am constantly wondering what about. What is he blathering about?

>things that make you go hmm...

He's basically just saying this is a witch hunt with no basis.

Chaffetz has such a calm way of absolutely annihilating people

#HMMMMMMMM

I wanna become just like Chaffetz.

Also why did Cummings join the council if he doesn't believe in correcting wrong doings of the law and obvious disgusting abuses of powers by state departments?

Go to 2:41:55 in the 9/13/2016 full video

>How's your business doing?

>Okay

>The um- I asked that because, you know, a lot of times we have these hearings and um- a lot of people don't sometimes don't seem to realize that there's life after the hearing. And you have a family? Do you have a family?

>I do not

>The um- then you know- I too want to thank you for your testimony. I think you've been very straight forward and I thank you for your cooperating with the poli- with the FBI, uh and um, your testimony's been very helpful... (blah blah blah)

correcting wrong doings of the law < correting the record

You know life goes on after the trial...
Do you have a family?
How's your job going?

They should teach law in schools so the people they're asking questions aren't this retarded.

>>Chairman Chaffetz on Bryan Pagliano's Absence
god damn this dude is a BEAST

Anyone got a video or the time of the main video of Chaffetz saying fuck you kid you now have a subpoena request for all of the 302's?

WTF everyone is tired of the bullshit! Hands up who thinks Pagliano is gonna end up committing suicide really soon?

>"suicide"
stay away from weight rooms and falling pianos

Starts at 2:30, subpoena at 4:00
>>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
>youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo

Holy shit how fucked is Pagliano? Stuck between these guys out for him, and Hillary's hired guns.

Thanks mate there's too many damn videos in the OP to go through.

I laughed when the bald jew showed up to damage controll and kept rubbing his hands together like a happy merchant.

What's the fucking deal with every democrat just saying this is a conspiracy theory.
She clearly broke the law, but since she is democrat nominee they are fine with law breaking.
Why the fuck join a comitee meant to perserve the law and powers, just to let certain things slide.
You could even make the case that this turning into jail for clinton would provide reason to indict any future politicians from doing so, republican or democrat.
Why are they so us vs them, they should not show party preference but instead shed their differences in pursuit of the law.

Partisan politics

>why are liberals and democrats so liberal and democratic?

i dnno lul
It's not like Hillary did anything new or special that all the democrats haven't been doing for decades

Let's break the system just enough to let the paper pushers starve. They offer nothing.

bumping while watching

God bless this badass. Hillary is fucking done. I just watched this.

She won't be done.
There are 319 people in the USA.
12,000 people have viewed the video.
No one cares about actual law and real politics.
All anyone cares about is what Donald Drumpf has done or why he is soo bad.
There is a good reason why we should never be a pure democracy, the average voter is uneducated in politics and does not care about it other than ads.

Been watching the cases live the past couple of days and nearly all the Republicans are making me smile, and all the democrats are very obviously playing partisian favorites - something that I think is quite detestable in this committee.

>mfw I live in Utah and Chafettz is one of the few things I'm proud of my State for

>investigation went on for years
>muh republicans are ambushing people with hearings with only a day of warning
fucking cummings

>There are 319 people in the USA.

Is that your sworn testimony?

he joined so he could spy and drag the proceedings and block whatever he could

they would rather us be under foreign rule that republican rule....they have no honor

>Partisan politics
Considering they're supposed to be serving the American people first, can't these asshats be hung for treason or something?

What trial were they discussing? This is a fantastic smackdown by Godwy.

God fucking damn it meant 319 million

Honoribal Membah, Pagliano din du nuthin! He a good boi to evade the subpoena! BIX NOOD!

GIVE US THE THREE OH TWOS!

I am proud of these men fighting for the America I know and love. I wish I could have playing cards with Gowdy and Jordan and Chaffetz on them. Great thread
>RIP Cooper
>RIP Pagliano

Is there a video of Gowdy with the tech guy from today yet? I left the stream after about an hour.

>finally got to cooper
I think this is the first time i've seen somebody giving normal responses to questions in front of congress.

Well fuck we can't kill your family. Just you. See la later dickweed.

t. Nigger

I thought he pled the fifth during his fbi interview... even tho he had immunity.

>Utah

So he really is a magic underwear mormon?

Hes there to distract and waste time with babbling nonsense. When hes gone they'll put Hank Johnson in to replace him. He is the GOAT at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2jVTbwVGko

After that one look at him apologizing to midgets... and guam tipping over... and on and on..

keep in mind he gets over 400k a year in salary and who knows how much in "donations"

And this is perhaps my favorite hank johnson (right up there with guam tipping over)

youtube.com/watch?v=FMjcpIg1H6k

he'll be even more effective at deflecting the record than cummings. hes literally a crackhead too.

>Chaffetz
>watched first 2 vids
WTF I love Chaffetz now, can't wait for Rowdy Gowdy up next.

it's always kind of funny watching normies struggle to understand basic computer concepts and throwing out buzzwords. They don't seem like they were well prepared to question cooper.

Does anyone even know where the guy is right now? Other than the hit men working for the Clintons, that is.

They should be, but who hangs the hangman?

Hmm, maybe we should ask the French.

>but who hangs the hangman
Ben 'string up the corrupt' Garrison. Failing that you could hold a public lottery, I'm sure the hat would be full

Sad fact is, the American people that they represent fully support this bullshit. Keep in mind they're democrats.

>finally a nerd gets to ask questions
>cooper knows nothing anyway

GOWDY/CHAFFETZ 2024

Fucking South Africa.

pretty dull after that opening salvo, though I guess that was already worth the price of admission.

IS THIS FUCKER THE ONLY HONEST MAN IN CONGRESS?
HOLY SHIT OWNED
FUCKING HELL

check out yesterday's one, fbi getting roasted

It gets better once they find someone who'll answer questions. Herring on 9/12 and Cooper on 9/13 answered some questions. Most of the dems acted like it was just party politics to try to disregard the whole thing, so you can skip most of their "questioning". The fact that Pagliano didn't show up after being summoned is a pretty big deal.

Also this, 9/12's hearings were more interesting, 9/13's were mostly:
>On the advice of council I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

counsel

It doesn't help if they don't know the info you want though, cooper didn't know much, and aside from the fatty no-one had the background to even attempt to get anything interesting out of him.

The opening bits were the real meat of today.

cheffetz seems like a good jew

what are all these links?

I watched some 4 hour thing with some fbi spaz who pretended to know nothing and 7 other fuckwits who can't answer a simple fuckng question

why are there no consequences for such blatant lying/incompetence?

kek, yeah cummings is a complete tard faggot, as are all the dems

I also fast forward their bullshit

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

youtube.com/watch?v=mCCL5WyrYhg

Based Chaffetz, he's a rare instance of living proof that Jews can sometimes be awesome.

I heard lois learner mentioned

his head looks like it has a scar from when someone opened it up and removed his brian

also chekked

Mormon.

>since she is democrat nominee they are fine with law breaking.
yes, that is exactly right

they don't care about the law, laws are things that apply to the little people

his mother was gentile, doesn't count as a jew.

Chaffetz converted from Judaism to Mormonism during his last year of college.[3]

kek, I didn't even notice that. Copied it from an archive

Most of the pawns who will initially be questioned won't know much

There are full videos from each of the last two days of hearings and then highlights from the same channel. There are other highlights from what are in the OP

Ethnic and previously religious Jew.

well, I don't have the time to watch 4 hours or wahtever right now, might check them out tomorrow

although I enjoy watching chaffetz, gowdy and the other few reps ripping into them, there never seems to be any consequence

what is the point of it all? are they all just going through the motions? does the committee have any power? other than to just ask questions?

They all pleaded the 5th, this was some shady shit

They'd hand findings over to the judicial branch and they'd proceed from there. They can have more hearings if they find more information though in either the open or closed hearings. I really doubt Obama will do anything about any of this as he's shilling for Hillary.

>what is the point of it all? are they all just going through the motions?

Everyone there "answering" questions knows that the ride is over in a few months, anyway.

Gowdy will be the new Atty. General, and the DLJ is going to start actually doing it's job again. And I'd net money that there are hundreds of lawyers there that have been sitting on their hands and keeping their mouths shut like good soldiers are going to have a huge party once they get the OK to get back to business.

It's going to be a bloodbath. Watch for the early retirements in Legislative, Judicial and Executive branches.

(DOJ)

final bump

I'd really like to see all the anti-constiutionists on trial for treason, and all the pro-migration cucks

how can you import voters for your party lawfully?

how can you swear an oath to your people and your consitution and then attempt to infringe it?

is there a specific offence for breaking an oath of office?

this guy seems pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=6LEBHaWblnA

So there's going to be another one anytime soon?

>watch full video Republicans beast moding these people and getting justice
>dems acting like fucking virtue signaling cunts the entire time
thank god they have separate videos for just the republican part i was getting a headache listing to that fucking dumbass Cummings.

>is there a specific offence for breaking an oath of office?

A revolt or an incitement to revolt against established authority, usually in the form of Treason or Defamation against government.

Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of free speech under the First Amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare. Nevertheless, sedition remains a crime in the United States under 18 U.S.C.A. § 2384 (2000), a federal statute that punishes seditious conspiracy, and 18 U.S.C.A. § 2385 (2000), which outlaws advocating the overthrow of the federal government by force. Generally, a person may be punished for sedition only when he or she makes statements that create a Clear and Present Danger to rights that the government may lawfully protect (schenck v. united states, 249 U.S. 47, 39 S. Ct. 247, 63 L. Ed. 470 [1919]).

The crime of seditious conspiracy is committed when two or more persons in any state or U.S. territory conspire to levy war against the U.S. government. A person commits the crime of advocating the violent overthrow of the federal government when she willfully advocates or teaches the overthrow of the government by force, publishes material that advocates the overthrow of the government by force, or organizes persons to overthrow the government by force. A person found guilty of seditious conspiracy or advocating the overthrow of the government may be fined and sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. States also maintain laws that punish similar advocacy and conspiracy against the state government.

so as long as you overthrow the government non-violently, your golden?

this one is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=7vKw-ikwgas

this motherfucker is my favorite citizen of utah of all time

TAKE IT TO THEM, CHAIRMAN

>youtube.com/watch?v=AfMAcQB1jKA
#thingsthatmakesyougohmm
Kek

If Pagliano were to disappear, would that make this case go cold?