Redpilled qts

Sup Forums, are online dating sites degenerate?

Or are there other ways to meet conservative girls that are not memes?

Yes.

No.

not all of them.

church activities, political rallies/protests/demonstrations in the name of conservative causes (example: pro-life)

if you want to meet a good woman. go to church. preferably catholic. you heathen anglo trash

Are you sure those aren't memes ?

Can anybody confirm that churches are not memes? In threads like these they are always suggested then shat on

the church one probably is, because of the amount of times it's recommended in this context, but it's still true.

>paying attention to the opinion of the atheist reddit fagots

Sup Forums is and always will be a christian board.

>Catholic Mass
>Not singing gay songs for an hour and glossing over some out-of-context scripture for 10 minutes

No thanks

I am Christian but don't go to church...am gonna change that this year though, just want to know if there are conservative girls there

Yes.
Church.

Absolutely Wholesome.

Why do you think I care what a mongrel does. Shutup.

Good choice. Church is good. Met my wife when I joined the heart of my church, did the singing in Hamburger a few years back when we toured at the church there. Hit it off during the 3 day sight-seeing portion of the tour there.

Short of it, go to church, join church activities, volunteer at church, show church women you are a good man

Also gun clubs are a good place. Well, not for anglos I guess, hahahaaaaaaaa

Thx senpai

I live in the south so most women on dating sites like OkCupid are christian and conservative. Okcupid might as well be called christinamingle.com

I consider myself an attractive male. I've received compliments my entire life from pretty women and have had sex with around 15 women. I still find it extremely difficult to meet up with women because 99 percent of them don't even know why they're on an online dating site...here's why most of them are: their last relationship was horrible so now they want to fill the void with approval from men. Women will say they hate dick pics or when a guy just messages simple stuff like "hey", but they like any form of attention regardless.

The few women I have been with were either crazy (beating on my door at 7 am crazy) or the date was absolute shit.

Also, good luck with those sites because all the women that are above a 4 are getting probably up to 50 new messages a day from guys. Plus, the really attractive ones are looking for a Brad Pitt with Trump money.

I still use online dating, but only because there's always that chance it'll lead to a good fuck, but the amount of time I've wasted on it makes the few times I've had sex because of it completely moot.

Honestly if you live in a rural area try a rodeo. Great way to meet fun, country girls who are almost always universally conservative. If you're confident and attractive you'll definitely stand out as being different but enticing in comparison to the traditional rodeo bro types.

So glad I live in Oklahoma. Really it's one of the last bastions of traditional American values left in the country and ignoring the fatties has some of the hottest, fun, laidback, redpilled women you can imagine.

this statement is fucking truth. 100% truth.

I'm replying to myself. I've only been to Sup Forums a few times. i thought the whole christian thing was a meme. You fags actually go to church? This nigger literally suggests a rodeo??? Wow, I live in the south and even people here aren't this fucking redneck. Seriously, go to a rodeo to meet women? You sound like you've never left the house or been to a rodeo. The only attractive women are taken and plus it's a dumb place to meet women. Again, I bet you've never even kissed a woman with that nonsense suggestion.

I think I'll stay away from here from now on. I can't share a board with retards that believe in a book written by mudslimes and jews.

Listen to the first aid kit, he knows some things. The catch is finding a church with your age group present.
Catholics are turbo whores, look for baptists and nondenoms. Avoid fundies and evangelicals. Lutherans are only as good as their minister.

>t. austin texas

>I think I'll stay away from here from now on.
A huge loss for us. Back you go.

are you an actual retard? you do realize christian is the most anti semetic religion and all of its notable followers have basically spit in faces of jews. you would not have you beloveled 'science and logic' without christians, western society wouldnt exist without christians. you can cry 'hhah faiiirytales!!" all you want but politically you'd realize rises in Christianity would fix a lot of problems.

Let him go lad, let him be.

>going to church specifically to meet girls
kys

That wasn't the reason, it's just a bonus, recently converted from the atheism meme

I want to marry Christ Chan
Not that great, Christian girls try and hook up with me and they tell me it's okay we can commit sodomy (they don't say it like that though) so they stay a Virgin. I tell them always no sex before marriage, plus sodomy is a sin!

Don't let the nigger bait you. You're doing the right thing. Your reasons for going to church are irrelevant, patronize your local church, return to the days of your country not being run by pakis and muslims. Find qt. Christian, breed.

lol it was still written by jew sheep fuckers and jesus looked more like a mudslime than a pure breed by a mile.

And yes. You are correct that many christian values would improve society, but believing in, as you put it, a fairy tale makes the entire book a joke only children should get a pass in believing.

Sorry, I just can't help but laugh at you virgins for suggesting church and rodeos to meet women. Jesus nigger loving christ. my sides

>Rise in Christianity would fix problems
Yeah like Ancient Rome. Fixed that problem well and plunged Europe into 1000 years of Christian enlightenment

I thought you were leaving. You should leave. Sup Forums isn't the place for you. We're pretty tolerant of faggots, but you're pushing it.

>knowing this little of history
don't let that stop you from posting though criminal.

>Your reasons for going to church are irrelevant
watering down the faith. kys.

That's not how it works. You're not going to bait anyone negroid. Shouldn't you be looting a farm.

>use only passive aggressive statements to convey a point

What's it like being a christian woman? Meet a lot of Sup Forums virgins are church and rodeos? lol

>avoiding the issue
>encouraging ignorance in the house of g-d
next im going to hear how good martin luther was for the religion. kys.

Have you ever been to a rodeo? The women there are average. Some are hot, some are not.

But the important thing is that it's a really good time.

>martin luther was for the religion
he was though.
[thread derailed, cue interdenominational shitstorm]

sidenote: pentecostal women have really long hair

>+2 posts after claiming he was leaving

I'm catholic. Don't be retarded. Getting someone to go to church is every good christians duty. Their reason for going is irrelevant. Your negroid church is what, 100 years old max? My church is six times older than your country jamal

Herasy is never good user

>some are hot
yes. they are taken.
>some are not
yes. as i implied before.
>the important thing is that it's a good time
the question was on the basis of meeting women so that's not the important thing in this case......
>how do I meet women?
>you: go to a grocery store
>me: that's stupid
>you: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN? THE IMPORTANT THING IS YOU BUY FOOD

ok

Hot Women are usually taken m8. You have to man up and try anyways on the off chance they aren't.

Also, it is always important to have a good time. People having fun do better at everything, including picking up chicks.

>I'm catholic. Don't be retarded.

wew lad. might as well said
>im retarded. don't be retarded

>Your negroid church is what, 100 years old max? My church is six times older than your country jamal
>he doesn't know his faith has stolen pieces from relgions older than his

kek. I'm enjoy toying with you. I don't want to leave now. Religious people are the easiest to argue with because they end up just running away once the argument goes over their undeveloped brain and claiming "muh faith".

Satan shilling for the Catholic church, sounds about right.

A church isn't a dating service, you go there to pray not to find a hook up.

>+4 posts after claiming he was leaving back to pleddit

>kek. I'm enjoy toying with you.

pic related

lol do tell how you normally go about picking up hot chicks at a rodeo, hot shot? I'd love to know your technique. "How about the balls on that one? I mean....are-are you having a good time? THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS, RIGHT? LETS DATE!"

>his argument has dwindled down to "le reddit"
>smug anime face

I guess I won this time, friend. It was a good effort on your part at least. :)

Getting people to attend church service is never a poor choice. Unless they intend to go there to blow it up. Don't be ridiculous. Let them go with ulterior motives and find christ.

A lot of fake christians pushing completely antithetical

>muh purity of motives only

meme

>martin luther was good for the religion
>martin luther delivered mortal blow to the religious community and it has never been the same after that
>his teachings led to the 30 years war that ravaged europe and further weakened the HRE
you're right, let's not derail this thread. kys though.
>i'll attack your flag because i'm a fag
getting someone to go to church for the right reasons is good. stop encouraging degeneracy in the house of g-d and stop oversimplifying the religion. kys.

you go there for corporate worship, fellowship is part of that, finding a nice gal to spend the rest of your life with is a happy byproduct.

This is the real response. What kind of fuck goes to church just to meet women?

Yes. Good looking people with social skills meet girls in real life. Dating sites are for degenerates and neets

>Argument
>+6 posts after saying he'd go back to pleddit

I never encouraged any degeneracy you negroid. OP asked where conservative women gather. The answer is church. Encouraging people to attend church, marry christian women, and procreate, is literally the single most christian act you can carry out.

I'm not going to spell this shit out for you again. You either get it, or I'm just assuming your 80iq nigger blood isn't capable.

go to church nigga

That's actually pretty funny. Ill try it out the next time I'm at a rodeo.

All ugly and non-wholesome except maybe #3.

wew lad
*tips fedora*

>still using le reddit meme
>plebbit

Hmm. Is this like the super homophobic guy that actually likes to chug cock? I bet "plebbit" is your homepage. Now go ahead and quote me with your little laughing reaction images you found on reddit. :)

>i'll continue attacking your flag because i'm wrong
>i'll forget that i mentioned that the reasons for going to church are irrelevant
weaklings like you are the reason why the faith has become so cucked lately. they used to burn people like you alive in the old days. now leave me be and kys.

not any more, like 50%+ of people find someone online now and that statistic was before tinder

It's probably 80% now

i think 2 is the cutest, look at that face. fight me

She's the ugliest.

>tfw Americans will never know the joy in dating thicc, wholesome, brunette Australian country girls raised on a diet of steak every night and a gallon of milk a day

>found on reddit
>being this new

You're a retarded negroid. Its such a simple concept. But I don't have the fifteen hours it would take to explain something it to you. An aryan child would have gotten this within 15 seconds. Your kind really are subhuman.

>redpilled for liking trump, who literally BREEDS jews
???!

Please stop man it hurts. I mean we have that here, in the country areas but they're pretty stupid and they don't have that Aussie accent. All we have were I live is thicc cute southern girls but that accent doesn't do anything for me when you've heard it all your life and you've got it yourself.

It's mind blowing that you can be this stupid. I know that reading is hard for someone with your IQ. But I mean, just read the OPs posts, it's obvious what we're discussing. Why do negroids have so much trouble following a chain of thought for more than 5-10 seconds.

i always see this image and i like it

>i'll continue attacking your flag
>i'll just label you a nigger so as to better deal with my failure in this conversation
yeah, you're a weakling alright. continue watering down the faith. next i'm going to hear that homosexuality is all fine and well as long as the faggots go to church once a month. kys.

You could do a lot worse than a Southern accent, Ameribro.

Unfortunately I suspect Southern girls are a lot of less innocent than Australian country girls simply because of the high proportion of niggers over there (Aussie country towns are 100% white) and the generally kinda crowded nature of your rural areas compared to ours.

>conservative girls
Kek this shit is so fucking pathetic.

>being suprised desperate paranoid virgins are pathetic

kys before we do.

>Seriously, go to a rodeo to meet women? You sound like you've never left the house or been to a rodeo.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

interesting relevant data

#3 is wife material
Look at that sweet half-afraid smile!
Love her!

Fuck off

Maybe one day the Christians stop protecting the atheists and degenerates.

Maybe on that day, you sing a different tune, eh lad? But it might be too late. It might be a day too late.

I prefer pic related desu

Wishing things were different is not pathetic.

Trying to climb over the shoulders of your brothers is pathetic.

Me?

Stop fucking looking at white women, you disgusting shitskin.

>Not knowing El Salvador is white
Australian """education"""

I just can't get into faith. I hate atheist fedora tippers and I'm not trying to be one but when I was in those PSR (what it was called here) church kid type classes as a kid they showed an Adam and eve video and I couldn't buy into it. I understand they're stories to teach lessons and shouldn't be taken literally but I don't know. It's hard to explain. I think if I went to church I'd just feel like a fraud.