So was she a banshee, or a zombie, or something like that?

What was she?

Other than best girl, of course.

Maybe she was some sort of physical incarnation of misery, I don't know

It's generally agreed that she's a banshee, from the singing episode where she shrieks

My waifu.

Oddly enough, she sings normally(albeit with a very obviously different voice actress) in the musical episode.

I'm pretty sure it's the same voice actress--she actually sings, but seems like she can't in her Misery voice

I love Misery's talking voice by the way. It took a while to grow on me, but the way it sounds so mopey and like her nose is stuffed up is cutest thing

Yeah. I also like her cartoonishly long hair.

Waifu bait.

Are you sure? You think Ruby or Iris would be closer as intended Waifus.

What an ugly fucking character design, just like the rest of that garbage show.

nice bait.

A cute.

>What was she?

she was .... a Great Singer

This. She's probably a banshee, and Ruby is probably a doll.

She sure is.

Banshee, not only bc of her voice and her ability to draw danger, but her constant, unending flow of tears. Most people forget about Banshee tears.

She's ADORABLE.

>What was she?

She's my wife

>Banshee tears
Are those like the crocodile ones?

She means every year. That's why she can't stop crying.

She's a bitch. They're all bitches.

Even Poe?

he's a bitch ass nigga, and he needs to pay what he owes.

She's a banshee. I think a zombie, even a female one in a show like that, would be much more blatant about it. We've probably seen Misery eat, but she's never had an endless hunger for heaping bowls of jiggling red lumps.

She does eat ice crem at one point.

>Most people forget about Banshee tears.
Depends where you go, some peopel smush all the myths up together, some people keep the likes of red-eyed keener and big-tits bean-niegh traits separate from no-it-totally-wasn't-a-fox-I-heard-seamus

This is super cute.

Is it weird that when I first watched the show, I didn't notice she was wearing a cowl and I thought she just had blue hair?

When I first played through Final Fantasy 9 I never noticed Freya was a rat.
People sometimes overlook really obvious stuff in character designs, it happens.

Unf

I didn't even realize that.