>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 13
>Syrian anti-aircraft units respond to Israeli drone incursion over Syria
>US State dept. says 'Ahrar Al-sham not designated as terror group, we maintain contact with them’
>Syrian MoD allegedly downs IAF warplane, IAF denies it
>Still no aid has reached Aleppo
>Russian forces fired upon while patrolling Castello
>Russia says cease-fire has been violated by "rebel" groups at least 23 times
>Israeli lawmaker accuses Israeli Defense Minister Liberman of aiding Syrian rebel group formerly known as Nusra Front
>Kurdish forces capture one town, three villages from ISIS in Hasakah offensive

FSA rebels BEG their greatest ally Israel for military support against the Syrian Army in South Syria (top kek) - youtu.be/KUNQ5UzX8cw
New Southfront 13-09 - youtu.be/ft4b-XdhxDM

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StevanBolton/status/775830059261235200
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-idUSKCN11J12R
youtube.com/watch?v=GdIvhM0O5_0
youtube.com/watch?v=UxCFjOcfRxw
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/us-israel-military-aid-package-mou/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GDLy9K2Fk
southfront.org/us-partially-lifted-sanctions-against-russia-afghanistans-issue-cant-be-solved-without-moscow/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-infiltrates-isis-area-deir-ezzor-detonates-explosives-behind-enemy-lines/
mgafrica.com/article/2016-09-13-libyas-oil-plans-scuppered-as-former-general-khalifa-haftar-seizes-key-ports/
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/775852271015858176
twitter.com/Mr_Ghostly/status/775656673448910848
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/?&theme=basic#kurdposting
youtube.com/watch?v=e_tPPXRPcXc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/Syria_Generals
twitter.com/PorkchanMan/status/775860761167929344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/StevanBolton/status/775830059261235200

Sell #jihadijulian memes now. New content gets bonus digits.

Israeli attacks on SAA make me mad

stop defaming the jewish people
we have never been aggressors in our history

>tooth paste

cant wait to see kike plane shot down.

all is going on according to plan with Saudi
>pure coincidence goy

pic related

YA BASHAR

>The deal will represent the biggest pledge of U.S. military assistance made to any country but also involves major concessions granted by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to officials on both sides.

>Those include Israel’s agreement not to seek additional funds from Congress beyond what will be guaranteed annually in the new package, and also to phase out a special arrangement that has allowed Israel to spend part of its U.S. aid on its own defense industry instead of on American-made weapons, the officials said.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-idUSKCN11J12R

fuck off m8

1 Kurdish sniper vs 3 roach armed vehicles

youtube.com/watch?v=GdIvhM0O5_0

no u

arent snipers supposed to be good shots ?

Keep uncritically watching RT and you'll get to fap over SAA reports they just shot down 301 F15Es and one phallus shaped Jewish megazord

an AK wielding goon is now a sniper or what?

Prolly wielding a scoped AK-47.

Main reason was to get them to BTFO so they could plant IEDs and blow them up in a later stage as done here:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxCFjOcfRxw

(skip to @ 0:35)

IraqGov and Peshmerga clashes when?

>Largest-ever US military aid package to go to Israel
>Israel is set to get about $38 billion over 10 years

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/us-israel-military-aid-package-mou/index.html

>IraqGov and Peshmerga clashes when?

Never because the current Iraqy President is (thanks to the US) a Kurd.

>inb4 the next Syrian president also will be a Kurd

What the actual fuck is that webm

>Never
Like the SAA and YPG clashes, right?

i hate our leaders so incredibly much

So what prompted Israel to start bombing the SAA in the first place

>black parenting

>free "Syrian" army

so i guess where terrorists get brainwashed at

i found the power source for infinite takbeer
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GDLy9K2Fk

they smelled some shekels for them and acted

>implies the Iraqy werent fighting peshmerga's in the early stage of the Iraq War.

You sound like one of the many turks in germany. don't be afraid... you're safe in germany

wow that soldier did a shit job at scouting ahead for ieds.

niggers put a baby in the washing machine and get mad
maybe they put it with the whites

>mfw

>how exactly? wasn't it KSA who started invading yemen over a year ago?

The international community doesnt recognize the Houthi side as the legitimate government. The Hadi/KSA government is acknowledged as the rightful governemnt - thats why the KSA coalition is involved - to restore this rightful government. That's why they can just call up the UN and get an OK on whatever the fuck they want to do, USA=UN.

>Isis AQ Iran
Yeah AQ and ISIS are in the eastern part but a) that part is still Yemen b) people live there and they certainly wont enjoy being ruled over by those fucks c) more clay for ISIS and AQ is never good. I don't want ISIS/AQ pirates disrupting naval trade and shit over there.

Iran's involvement does seem to be a scarecrow meme but u cant deny their influence, the whole death to america death to israel comes from Iran.

Only time will tell. But happenings are guaranteed.

for sudden reason a scarf appeared on my head.

you infidels will never know the feeling TAKBEER

>that soldier did a shit job at scouting ahead

what do you expect, they're turkish lmao

Mortar fire into the Golan. Likely errant.

>US Partially Lifted Sanctions Against Russia: Afghanistan’s Issue Can’t Be Solved Without Moscow

southfront.org/us-partially-lifted-sanctions-against-russia-afghanistans-issue-cant-be-solved-without-moscow/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

AFGHANISTAN DIDNT FLY SO GOOD

vahalli if the al*wites don't get genocided, if the ir*nians do not remove their palestinian terrorists out of israel, vahalli

jesus christ. Remind me never to visit china

>According to a military source close to commander-in-chief Issam Zahraddine, elements of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) conducted a special operation on Tuesday which entailed sneaking behind ISIS positions at Jabal Thardah and planting two IED's (improvised explosive devices) near an Islamic State outpost.

>The mission was carried out under the cover of darkness - once light broke and ISIS fighters were observed near the IED's, the SAA detonated the bombs, killing at least 20 ISIS militants and injuring scores more in the process.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-infiltrates-isis-area-deir-ezzor-detonates-explosives-behind-enemy-lines/

ISIS just do Zahraddine'd

Same thing happened here in Belgium. Just don't be a lazy fuck and walk them stairs

this rocket shot down israel jet.

where are the remains ?

>to restore this rightful government.
a lot has changed since then
its getting more and more costly for US to support KSA action over Yemen. if you watch norme news channels after usual reports of "Assad chemical attacks" they show footages of Yemen after KSA airstrikes

>Yeah AQ and ISIS are in the eastern part
by mentioning this I meant this can't be use as justification for International forces to take action against houthis
their are active in parts that under coalitions forces not houthis and yemen's army

>u cant deny their influence
if you followed political news after failed peace talks you will see parts where Iran is involved
their influence is mainly political
that parliament session after years in Yemen, then yemeni delegation visiting Iraq and going around etc

>once doge was observed near the IED, op dedonated the bomb killing at least 1 doge

If you think the Syrians actually managed to shoot down an IAF jet, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

rip doge

when are you going to found your own army "Kangz of Aleppo"?

>me leading a nationalist army

oh hush it you. im shy now.

Where's that dipshit Aussie who acts like the antiaircraft defences in Syria are like undefeatable and would shoot down literally any and all planes that attack it?

He's a turk, not an Aussi

>Southfront

>mgafrica.com/article/2016-09-13-libyas-oil-plans-scuppered-as-former-general-khalifa-haftar-seizes-key-ports/
>Khalifa Haftar’s fighters took the ports of Ras Lanuf and Es Sider on Sunday, giving him political leverage over Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj.
>Khalifa Haftar’s fighters took the ports of Ras Lanuf and Es Sider from Ibrahim Jadran, leader of local Petroleum Facilities Guard units, on Sunday. His forces now control shipping terminals and oil fields in Libya’s main producing region. While restrictions on crude exports mean Haftar can’t generate revenue from the assets, they afford him political leverage over the Tripoli-based Government of National Accord.

Why is no one talking about Libya? Based Haftar attacked the UN-backed government and took some ports.

That's a small minivideo

>Turk defending Russians
You sure? It sounds mostly like a typical contrarian Aussie fuckwit to me.

Will he stop the boats from libya

ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians ahrar al sham kills christians

Prob sniping with an assault rifle

Why isn't it legal to kill puppet abusers again???!!!
Or at least do experiments on them like good old Mengele

Started the tourney with 4 matchups just now. Somehow Onur is beating Mark.

Who's yellow?
this also

Maybe it's indeed hard to keep those 2 shit-tier people from each other.. They are equally shit so maybe you're right. but in my eyes, it's a fucking roach

M-Masaka!! Uso!
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/775852271015858176

>/pol the webm

In the next hour I will put up 4 more random matchups

Like Kurds, Turks, Turds and Kurts? :)

twitter.com/Mr_Ghostly/status/775656673448910848

A vote for Minnesota is a vote to kill terrorists

>Who's yellow?
Tauregs, I believe they used to be mercenaries.

>Will he stop the boats from libya
Err... hopefully, but I wouldn´t be optimistic.

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/?&theme=basic#kurdposting

This twitter tournament is going to erupt into a fullblown /sg/ civil war.

>Mr Grey Ghost @Mr_Ghostly 3 minhace 3 minutos
>@SyriaGeneral Doing pretty good for only visiting like six times. :3
So he is not a regular here.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_tPPXRPcXc&feature=youtu.be

You collaborated with terrorists by asking Ghostly to vote for you :^)

>roaches shitpost during the day
>weebs shitpost during the night
is there any time of day /sg/ is free from autism

are you a convert or you are just enthusiastic?

>im matched with modest kebab

I forgot about the backup account. what was the password again? I want to vote
twitter.com/Syria_Generals

> @SyriaGeneral

>@SyriaGeneral
>fucking SSNP and his proxies

The goyim know, shut it down!

Wanna fight about it.

Updated.

No clue, probably the same as our regular one because we don't give a shit about cybersecurity

Isn't that unfair that you have 2 votes?

The maker of the poll cannot vote

You should know better you fucking turk

well look where you are, friend

I can't vote with the regular account

>Tfw no Twitter account

>When that kanacken subhuman calls me a Turk
Take your turkish friends with´you and wage your war in your own home, your kind isn't welcome here.

Daily reminder that Assad's victory is in the best interest of white Europe and the United States. If islamists win in Syria, they will have a base to completely reopen the civil war in Iraq. It goes without saying that every war in these countries creates tens of thousands of radical terrorists, while ruining western interests and the economy. Peace is the best step from a business interest, and migration would get back under control with all Assad's territory restored.

Since Assad has been gaining ground every year, any defeating him would take several more years of war. Destroying the loyalists also requires far, far worse casualties in damascus and elsewhere, the destruction of Syria's last cities.

Even if the rebels then fail to genocide Syrian minorities and Kurds, the country and region will be objectively shittier with multiple civil wars and zero money.

Islamists think the Assad government is already broken. Time will convince them, thats not my job. In any case they cannot be trusted with rebuilding Syria or Iraq, nor with maintaining any border, or keeping literal terrorists under control.

Its not as if shia are inherently better or worse people to govern. That's racist. Assad's government and the Iraqi shia are just in the perfect position to ensure stable, productive countries that don't shelter or give birth to terror groups.

Not really something a Muslim would say imo.

"Thanks bashar!" more likely

Why do all animes have horrible subs?

>taqiyya the post

Make one. You don't need a real email address

Because weebs are horrible people

Ok, didn't knew that.

this is booster lol

im zaydi

Good Luck Bashar the Lion

>horriblesubs.info
wow ghostly is winning

Why do you support the UAE, saudi and israel in libya when you post this

>tfw my match isnt up yet
REMEMBER TO VOTE GRUBER FOR TOP SHITPOSTER.

MODEST KEBAB IS STILL A KEBAB

VOTE THE WHITE CHOICE AND THR RIGHT CHOICE FOR SYRIA GENERAL

twitter.com/PorkchanMan/status/775860761167929344