How many characters are canon racists? Inb4 Red Skull and comic versions of Hitler

How many characters are canon racists? Inb4 Red Skull and comic versions of Hitler

That's quite a ridiculous ensemble, it's like the love child of Galactus, The Punisher, and Darkwing Duck

Mal Flapton

>partners with fucking Man-Ape
>in love with Nekra but it's okay because she's an albino

Grim Reaper is the WORST racist ever. Wonder Man must be so embarrassed to have this wingnut-headed moron for a brother.

Reaper is a colorist, his only problem with shit skins is literally their skin is shit.

I'm trying to see a black man, but I just see a dark Italian man

Let me guess
We're suppose to take the black guys side

>I don't read comics, but let me offer my kneejerk reaction

It's an obvious parody of Al Sharpton who all white people hate, so I'm guessing no

Neat
Is the actual comic any good?

Nighthawk

Looks like Gerber's Foolkiller, in which case it's pretty great

You know what always stroke me as odd in the Marvel Universe?
That so few heroes and even villains seem to hate mutants. Like you have a literal Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Magneto tried to genocide humanity a few times and the X-Men are super fucking shady and not one of them goes: Nah, fuck you, I ain't working with no mugga.

Isnt Carnage a racist? Trask is

Anyone who hates an entire group should never be a hero.

Whoa, who let the D*sney intern in? Shouldn't you be astroturfing the mouse's latest SW fanfic on Sup Forums?

Wasp was kinda racist against mutants in Remenders' Uncanny Avengers.
She also ended up lusting after mugga dick though.

I doubt anyone at Marvel even knows Nekra is black.

Oh no, she literally tells Reaper she's black, he says he doesn't care because her skin is such a beautiful shade of white.

You seem to be implying anyone at modern Marlel has read anything that far back.

Ah, thought you were talking about the comic it happened in, my bad.

Yes, Foolkiller is great. Both the Gerber run and the new one. Gerber run is obviously better of course.

If we're counting mutants as a race then Donald Pierce, big time.

Logan is racist towards all women that aren't Asian.

Nice try, mutie. But we all know you have that gingerfever.

>It looks like poop and I dont like that!