Harley Quinn 12 variant cover by Frank Cho

>Harley Quinn 12 variant cover by Frank Cho
Dare I say synergy?

>Those legs
Is Cho Morphing into R Crumb?

>Dare I say synergy?
You may, but I don't see 'Damaged' written across his forehead or anything.

Cho is just down with the THICKness like any patrician would be.

>Dare I say synergy.
>Has nothing with regards to synergy other than Harley's hair, which was introduced months ago.

>Joker and Harley not murdering each other on sight
>not synergy

>THICKness
>not THICCness

uh

I remember a time when if Harley did this to Joker she would get a splash of acid in the face
>It was 10-20 years ago when this purposely trash character was made because a TV show creator wanted to appease a 1940s gangsters chick fetish he was having

>I remember a time when if Harley did this to Joker she would get a splash of acid in the face

No, you don't.

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt

>1940s gangsters chick fetish
>so he made a girl dressed like a jester
do you eve listen to yourself? Choke on this dotted line. Choke in it!

too bad

Harley is the queen token likeable female ladywoman of comics now, she's going to be friends with both joker and the good guys and everyone and joker will never abuse her again because she's a strong gurl

>I remember a time when if Harley did this to Joker she would get a splash of acid in the face
Nah.

Oh new Sup Forums don't change

You're kidding, right? Even back in B:TAS he wouldnt of attacked her for that, he would of found it funny dumbass.
I mean he'd be mad at first but he wouldnt beat her for it.

>I don't read comics and I'm proud of it!

>I read comics and I'm actually proud of it

You are even worse

Being proud of being ignorant is not a good thing

Depends on what you're ignorant of.

I don't know what a bag of dicks tastes like, unlike you, and I'm fairly proud of that.

Leg/foot fetish fuel?

>>there are people on Sup Forums that don't think joker would hit Harley after embarrassing himself

>playing a joke on him in private is the same as being embarrasing and annoying infront of his flunkies
nice

Yah cause joker treats Harley nice in private

It's a cover you weepy faggot. Covers aren't canon. Learn to take a joke.

Where's the outrage?

Stay delusional

Nowhere?

Don't you see user, the outrage was inside of you all along.

tumblr is furious over this!

Oh my God, it's like belated Christmas miracle!

>All these people thinking that it was Harley that build that snowman
It's clearly the work of some deranged new vigilante that's taking things way to far, by building mock snowmen of Batman, to trick Gothams criminals into kicking them.
I call him the Ruseter!

That's perfect then. How are people happy that Harley cucked Ivy on a regular basis before they parted ways is beyond me.

Actually they weren't happy, or at least that what I saw last time I checked. Palmiotti and Conner are hated there as much as they are hated here

>REJECTED
Disney is gay.

Me too!