White supremacy is a joke!

The thing is, I get why white men are afraid i totally do. Like when u finally have to cmpete on the same level as every other race and realise ur obsolete and weak compared to everyone else it must mentally drain you.

White men lack innier strength and confidence and are sheltered insecure man children (see mgtow)

this is why white women dont want ya'll. plain and simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFj13WTyhNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next time you troll, don't do such a shitty job of writing in mspaint

thats nice hun, but tits or gtfo are the rules here, so...

This can't be real, is this bait? You look like you are 15.

Stop trolling you autist

Show me your feminine penis

tits or gtfo sweetie

>beta insecure response

girls browse Sup Forums get over it

haha Sup Forums got cucked again. The autistes will squirm and rage in their helplessness

op confirmed tranny

fuck off degenerate, nobody wants you or your attention whoring here

sage this thread

Enjoy your AIDs and being a single mom
sage

>No attractive white men approach her because shes uggo and probably a beaner
>White men lack innier strength and confidence and are sheltered insecure man children

She was talking to you too.

Go fuck niggers then, no one cares. Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance.

>ad hominem

read the rules before posting again babe

ebin bait :-DDD
t. masder bader XDDD
[ironic_spoilers]P.S. sage[/ironic_spoilers]

Implying that 90% of attractive white men are racist faggots

White women will be fiiiiiiine.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFj13WTyhNY

I'm a slav not even white

That must be why they beat literally everyone else in the world at everything they do except for running away

You realize when you give proof you also give what board. Dumb bimbo

ad hominem? you atutistic man children are slinging ad hominems at me right now... pot meet kettle.

>roasties thinking i like white women

Bitch ima kang fuckchu takin bout?

Mods preparing ban lube

>White men lack innier strength and confidence and are sheltered insecure man children (see mgtow)
every non-r9k faggot here hates mgtow
libcucks and nu-males are the man-children

next

How can we even compete? If only society propagandized in our favor and gave us special breaks and privileges to help us get ahead...

Actually, I don't want that, because then I'd always be secretly worried that I couldn't do it on my own.

90% attractive white men dont go for ugly beaners

>implying white women can compete with asian women but we just want to keep our culture

wew las

Who?

The newfags are here. Dump red pills but remember to sage.

kek this

>pot meet kettle
kikebook-grade bantz
SAGE

>non white can't handle Ps(white man's tech)

Shocking

Cut your hair, you look like a goddamned hippie, son.

>girls browse Sup Forums get over it

no they dont. women are purely emotional and not logical most of the time.

whydoes someone always beat me to it?

I love all the delicious hate.

It literally feeds me, it is my nourishment.

I love speaking the truth and watching all of the insecure hateful bigoted shit heads recoil like frightened cowards LOL

How do you know she's Mexican. She doesn't look Mexican she doesn't want to show her face so you spergs don't ruin her life in your autistic rage.

> tfw white women will never fuck me

> fucking whores. I hate them

Hmm... definitely sends signals through my brain.

No you took a Sup Forums picture and passing it off as a girl. Take a nother pic different angle add /pop/ to your notebook. You won't.

Honestly I kekk'd heartily. Pretty top tier bait if you ask me. Here's your (you) and have a nice day.

Date a black guy and get back to us on how that goes.

Uh, excuse me, but there are only 12 months in a year sweetheart.

And then they wonder why they don't get equal pay.

>LOL
what are you 12?
dont you have to convert to islam and let jamal fuck you up the ass?

I love warm throbbing black dick whats ur skype qt3.14

you were asking for it hunny

Who?

>Like when u finally have to cmpete on the same level as every other race and realise ur obsolete and weak compared to everyone else it must mentally drain you.

>Be white race
>Build western culture
>Become world superpower
>White women start to complain
>White women tear down white men
>White women continue to beat white men while they are "down"
>White women complain that white men are weak

Fuck this I'm getting a brown one.

Everything is exactly the way CNN tells it. There is nothing suspicious happening, ever. Do not question anything.

>girl

prove it

STOP REPLYING AND SAGE BOMB THIS THREAD TO DEATH

No need to get back, we will read about her in the news.

SAGE

>i love writing bait and when no one takes the bait i add more bait as i am superior to them

>immigrants becoming more and more privileged BY LAW instead of by gain
>"lmao y u mad tho"

And the worse is that you leftist retards take for granted what our forefathers fought for and giving it to people who fled their homeland because they don't have the balls to fight for it.

And the savage hordes that you keep importing, like they are just dogs to be domesticated by the West, will slowly turn our heaven into the same fucking shithole they fled from.

So fuck yes, I'm mad. Mad that adults who only received their whole life without a thought of where it came from DEMAND more not only for themselves, but for their pet dogs who only inflate the self-inflicted Messiah complex you all seem to have.

havin a midol day huh

bye sweetie

Except we can't compete because that would be a hate crime. And we would be labeled "racist", "homophobic", "islamiphobic" etc. also the only reason you need to state your a girl is due to the fact you think it will be an advantage. Lol I can't fuck you over the internet so that's irrelevant.
2/10 made me reply

haha this is your pathetic fucking response. Kill yourself whitie cuck. This is what Anglo Western women think of you. Fucking lol. They would rather deal with Ahmed and Jamal rather than you faggot video game playing cocksuckers. Die alone

Shit like this happens every fucking day in the US.

SAGE THIS SHIT

Why don't you try debating some of the points we're making if you're so confident?

there's no 13th month wtf

>u finally have to cmpete on the same level
The toppest of keks. I'm glad I didn't fall asleep yet. Now I can fall asleep with a smile on my face.

in getting a yellow one

enjoy mudskin dick and single motherhood then lol

>ya'll

Hail hitler homey!

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION

STOP BUMPING THIS SHITTY BAIT THREAD YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

IF YOU MUST REPLY, TYPE "sage" IN THE OPTIONS FIELD OF THE QUICK REPLY WINDOW

Swede...it's the 13th of september...

pot... pol... pol pot? Cambodia Thread? Cambodia Thread!

It's America, we flip the date and month.

Look hun, I don't mind what you or anyone else does, but when you take my money to pay for other people's degeneracy that's where I draw the line.

Bitches is stupid and sheit nigga

It got you to reply SeƱor Cuck

trolled LOL :DDDD

> u
> cmpete
> realise
> ur
> innier

but by the grace of pepe you some how managed to get obsolete right

> Le Sage meme XDDDD

> Plz DELET

> P-plz

>It is my nourishment
Sounds like your nourishment is nigger cum and spic smegma famalam

Agreed, redpilled brown chicks are the best.

I've dated 2 black guys and they were honestly the best relationships I've ever had and I'm still friends with them to this day. They aren't over bearing, they don't constantly text you, they aren't jealous or neurotic.

The truth is white men are over bearing to the fucking bone and so God damn emotional...like wtf, I don't care if you hurt your shoulder doing basic training hahah like wtf

so fucking weak...Im so ashamed to be white skinned

oh haha you got me! Damn I'm just a dumb American sorry I don't know any better!

Hannah?

Tits or gtfo woman.

damn that must hurt.
not even white woman want white men.
want to go out bb? kik:killervol69

So you've done basic training I presume.

haha kill yourself nazi cuck faggot.

> I'm a nazi XD
> lives in mother's basement
> is a faggot who faps to traps

Who?

0/10

Take another picture but add Sup Forums on the paper :^)

why is it that the best performing women in esports were invariably born with a dick?

why is it that the most well knowm female game dev is almost competent with twine as opposed to gdlk at an actual language?

why are so many women photographers and so few of them painters? and of that small subset of painters, only a handful are any good at painting realistic representations of people, places or things?

why are girls so allergic to skill development?

Only two kinds of people make these threads, those that are serious and those that aren't. Regardless which you are, you're beneath me and your opinion is completely worthless, just like this thread. Here, have a sage, don't take it all at once.

No tits?

Welcome to Sageville, population: you.

Keep going this is really getting the spergs riled up.

here's another (you) to sustain you.