ITS HAPPENING

>Getty Images
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is investigating Donald Trump's foundation to see whether it's complying with the state's charity laws, according to Politico.

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS ABOUT TO GET BTFO!!!!

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295790-ny-attorney-general-launches-trump-foundation-inquiry

Other urls found in this thread:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/293507-seven-ways-the-clinton-foundation-failed-to-meet-its-transparency-promises
twitter.com/dailykos/status/775372419490078720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Getty Images

What? I didn't copied that shit lol.

(((Schneiderman)))

Yeah it doesn't matter. It seems like Trump actually fucked up.

is that all what they can bring up against Trump?

also obligatory
>Schneiderman

>It seems like Trump actually fucked up.

In what way?

>is that all what they can bring up against Trump?

You faggots are ignoring all the reports about Trump Foundation. It will be so funny when that guy founds out that Trump actually used money from charity for his purposes.

Trump has already allied himself with the powerful jews of new york via marriage. They are gonna hype this up and then come up with nothing to make trump look good.

Its ok..they have to prove intent. It won't stick. Plenty of people masturbate without intent to cum and enjoy it.

And yet the justice department denies the FBI 3 times when they want to investigate Hillary and her charity

Lmao

This is a left wing conspiracy, that's all it is.

There is no basis for this except rabid leftist extremest.

Sad.

They are smearing Donald's good name.

Surely this will stump him once and for all.

Just like Hillary's foundation doing similar things is a right wing conspiracy that's all it is.

There is no basis for this except rabid conservative extremest.

Sad.

They are smearing Hillary's good name.

Don't you have to have evidence before deciding to investigate? This is a fishing expedition under the color of law.

This is purely politically motivated and spiteful misuse of the Office of the Attorney General.

She's been known to use the IRS to attack her political enemies.

In a sane world both wouldn't be running right now. Sad!

Let me know when he gets 10's of millions from Saudi Arabia as a state official

Don't you get tired of shilling your shit here 24/7. Do you sleep? Seriously.

>TRUMP BTFO GUYS, I SWEAR!

For the 5,000 time this month.

I actually dug for 20 minutes and found nothing of substance.

A whopping total of 80k in suspicious out-going donations? That's it? Meanwhile Hillary took in over 20 million dollars in bribes last year, not including donations to her foundation.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((schneiderman))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
MAKE IT STOP

(((Schneiderman))) is such a fucking joke. He violates prosecutorial ethics on a daily basis.

It's over for Donald Drumpf! Lol get fucked you racists.

you mean like Bernie Sanders?

Just like the other 2000 investigations that went nowhere because there was nothing wrong

this

/thread

>investigates Trump's charity donations
>Trump has been donating to Mexican drug cartels this whole time
>Trump is behind the Turkish coup
>Trump is behind ISIS
>Trump is behind 9/11
>Trump is behind chemtrails
put on your tinfol hats ladies, here we go!

>They are smearing Donald's good name.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!

wew lad!

How about investigating Hillarys emails

So seriously, how bad is this? I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I like his immigration policies and absolutely despise Hillary. Could he get in actual campaign-ending legal trouble before Hillary's health catches her?

>in bribes

source?

People funnel money to the Dahnald, it's all good. People funnel money to Clinton, it must be a bribe? How does that work?

On what grounds does this Attorney fucking General to prosecute? You can't just pick and choose what you investigate.

They should be focusing their attention on the Clinton Foundation. But oh well.

This Serbian shilling is getting on my nerves. Serbia was always sort of respected because of the kebab memes, and that's probably the reason ctr or whoever uses Serbian proxies. Two things are accomplished doing this: undermining real Serbian posters, and abusing the respect they used to garner.

There's nothing at all and any investigation if it was legit would not even be able to start by November.

The dems just want a counter to all the legitimate shit being thrown at the Clinton Foundation to argue the two are equal. Knowing morons would only hear the words foundation and assume they're the same.

The point is to create a talking point memo for shills on places like here or on Facebook. The only way it would get traction is if Trump brings attention to it. Or is baited into commenting by the media.

The orange haired faggot used charity money to by a painting of himself....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Why? This is obviously to counter that very subject.

he actually didn't fuck up.

nice try, obvious serbian proxy ctr shill. thanks for Correcting the Record™!

i think its the same faggot 24/7

CTR is probably his primary income, so obviously he's heavily invested

Even if Trump was holding dogfights or murdering toddlers or something ridiculous like that there's no way in hell that this case is going to move forward in enough time to impact anything.

They're getting desperate guys, we might actually do this

It's transparent, it's been audited a number of times and there's nothing going on with it, no matter how loudly you may feel like shrieking.

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

Not that you care one tiny bit about reality.

because hillary was acting sec of state of the USA.

donald was a businessman with no conflicts of interests. he does what's good for himself and his allies. he has no responsibility to the american people. even still, there's no evidence he ever did anything to put the american people (or the employees of his companies or clients) at risk.

hillary had a responsibility to the american people and an obvious conflict of interest if bribes were accepted. she has been proven to act in ways inconsistent with the best interests of the usa and american people (see: clinton cash). this is well-documented.

>ignoring the reports
>Nothing in the MSM about Trump foundation
Are you trying to tell me the MSM, who hangs on every single word relating to Trump, is not reporting a story which, in your mind, might take him down?

Am I supposed to believe that Eastern Eurofags aren't retarded now or what?

>proven

Ahahaha you didn't even read it, lazy lying sack of shit. There's no proof in it at all, none, not one single shred of actual proof, it's all speculation.

PRAISE KEK

>Clinton officially tanking beyond belief
>B-B-BREAKING NEWS!!! TRUMP FOUNDATION SUDDENLY UNDER INVESTIGATION!

This is politics and literally absolutely nothing else. Trump has been under the worlds most amplified microscope for the past year, and NOW they decide to "investigate" him while conveniently ignoring the specifics as to why?

I know the left thinks its clever but holy shit this is so sad and does nothing but taint the nation's perception of the MSM.

In a sane world Canada wouldnt exist.

>fucking leaf

I see the damage control is getting pretty extreme.
They are attacking Trump's doctor on MSNBC, they are reaching so fucking hard.

>blatantly biased fake "watchdog" website
>reality

nigga there have been countless thousands of threads over the past 6 months dedicated to the corruption of the clinton foundation. it's beyond doubt and beyond argument at this point. now it's just a matter of "How bad was it really?"

clinton is fucked. her campaign will fall apart very soon.

>Eric Schneiderman

>didn't even read it

read what you fucking moron? what is "it" you are even talking about?

the thousands of pages of dnc email leaks and clinton email leaks? the hundreds of thousands of pages of /cfg/ threads? the VIDEO called clinton cash? i didn't "read" the video called clinton cash?

you do realize that "it" is a word that applies to a singular noun? you do realize that "read" is something you do to text, not video, right? you're fucking dumber than most shills, that's for sure

>It's transparent
The Clinton Health Access Initiative didn’t disclose its donors annually.

The Clinton Health Access Initiative didn’t submit foreign government donations to State Department ethics officials for review.

The Clinton Foundation didn’t disclose a new $500,000 donation in 2010 from the Algerian government

The Clinton Foundation didn’t disclose $2.35 million of donations from a family foundation linked to a company with business before Clinton's State Department.

The Clinton Foundation was late in disclosing millions of dollars in speaking fees.

The Clinton Foundation hasn’t revealed all of the sources of money transferred from a Canadian charity.
Exact donation amounts and dates are unknown.

>thehill.com/homenews/campaign/293507-seven-ways-the-clinton-foundation-failed-to-meet-its-transparency-promises

I heard that Trump is secretly a Dominicanist.

Nobody is going to listen to you, Satan. Go buddy up with Moloch in an oven

The Clintons are hiring Serbs now? jesus christ the desperation. Can't even get American youth to shill.

here's what happened. he used the "trump foundation" to purchase 2 things at separate charity auctions (with the proceeds going to charity). total amount for both was under 50k. if it's even an issue, he'll end up paying like a 50k fine.

it's literally nothing. but the MSM needs to DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT because hillary might as well be dead in the water.

Is this even legal? Purposely using tax payer money to launch an investigation on a political opponent for political expediency?

Shit, CTR is outsourcing to chinks in Canada now?

better question:

is it even legal to hire foreign neet's to shill for hillary online (serbia and canada)? must be a violation

twitter.com/dailykos/status/775372419490078720

>[increasingly nervous man intensifies]

>A serb
>supporting a Clinton
>ever
>over someone who said it was a mistake to bomb the Serbs in 1999

Yeah no, proxy fag or albozerg. Fuck off to Kosovo.