Can't we all just get along?

Now that liberals have bunched racists, misogynists, homophobes, traditionalists, islamophobes, gun-nuts and others under one single flag (the alt-right), will the far-right finally find some unity?

The right has been fighting amongst itself for far too long now. I see less and less fights against stormfags on Sup Forums these days.
We all hate niggers, isn't that good enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
laraj.ca/AGwiki/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alt right

Nah I don't accept a name that was created for me by Jew media

none of these girls are hot

kek

post better ones

Alt Right isn't a real thing.

You will never be pure enough for the far right, everybody has a Jew or slav hiding in their family tree somewhere.

We are not the alt-right.

The alt-right is a convenient label foisted upon people in order to box them in and ridicule them tangentially.

>if you can label it, you can hate it

B-b-but I thought the alt-right was the far-right's trojan horse for entryism into the MSM establishment?

>tfw mother revealed that my great great great uncle was Romanian
Not blood related cos I'm not his descendant, but still.

They are.
You just think hot = skinny bimbo with fake tits hanging out acting like a slut coz the jews have pegged your brain hole

dude id cum buckets with those girls are you crazy, who cares what they think, women dont know that we hate the way they think, my god i want to do naughty things, fucking reptililan brain my brain says one thing my but im horny fuck all of it to hell!!!

Better than a gypsy

no i dont.

freckles are ugly imo.

i like brown hair.

>everybody has a Jew or slav hiding in their family tree
why do you keep believing Jewish propaganda about what the far right believes? Is it that impossible for you faggots to fucking read all the free literature we've literally been shoving down your fucking throats for years? I guarantee none of you have read Mein Kampf, and I guarantee you all still believe in the lolohoax.

FUCKING READ A BOOK THEYRE FREE!

>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>Antimony Group Right-Wing Archive
laraj.ca/AGwiki/

Horse shoe theory, the far right and the far left (pretty much all of the left) are practically the same, they're just divided on the issues of abortion and personal self-defense.

I just want to be regular right honestly. I'm not alternate anything.

>Horse shoe theory
sargon, pls go. the extreme left and right are not the same just because "they're extreme".

It existed way before that. Made by a man of european descent.

But youre a fucking idiot i wouldnt expect you to know that

I identify as pop-right.

>freckles are ugly

get out

>they're just divided on the issues of abortion and personal self-defense
you forgot:
>divided on nationalism vs internationalism
>divided on immigration vs nativism
>divided on production capitalism (creating goods/services) vs investment capitalism (banking)
>divided on the biological construction vs. social construction of race and gender
>divided on the separation of church and state
>divided on the legality of religious belief vs. state atheism
>divided on whether or not egalitarianism is good or evil, natural or artificial
>divided on the private ownership of the means of production
>divided on the legality/morality of private profit through private ownership
>divided on whether states should be ethnically homogeneous
>divided on whether war, masculinity, and patriarchy are functions of the state and legitimate goals of society
>divided on natural gender roles
These are just the big issues, self-defense and abortion are the most insignificant of these differences, that's why the MSM chooses them to talk about. They're the most meaningless issues, and thus, the safest to promote.

no

I feel like that is the outlook of a smug faggot who thinks he is superior because he is on the fence on everything

No. I hate you user. Can't be on your team or the team of the dickhead above me. Sorry.

The alt right would take away my anime.

Brown people will eventually do the same, anyway.

Weeb genocide is inevitable.

But I don't like neo-nazi idiots, gun nuts, r/The_Donald morons, Kek cultists, and probably a bunch of other retards. I'm not joining up with them just bevause we share some political views. If anything I hate them because they make conservatives look like idiots.

Oh you bet your soggy fucken tea it is bitch.

brunettes are naughty, naughty whores with daddy issues

No one asked for a haiku fag

Correct answer. Thru want to label us so that they can frame the argument and thereby control the narrative

But I like coffee more.

As a far right christian conservative im gonna say no thx

far right seems far more reasonable desu

FTFY

>As a far right christian conservative
nice try Shlomo

>freckles

Figuratively cancer

>Now that liberals have bunched racists, misogynists, homophobes, traditionalists, islamophobes, gun-nuts and others under one single flag (the alt-right), will the far-right finally find some unity?

Just the other day I was arguing with the white trash trailer park backwards ass neo-nazi that mows my lawn.

I called him a racist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, agoraphobic, Hispanophobic, autophobic, taxophobic, gynophobic, spectraphobic, gerontophobic, misanthropic goat-fucking liberal and he said,

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIBERAL?!"

He knew I was right about everything else.

>Can't we all just get along?
Yes, but after we have removed liberals you have too choose far-right or death.