PACIFICATION RIM 2 trailer and HOLY SHIT is it good

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwQLIkHHD6g

Thoughts on this one of a kind kino. I personally think the abundant nudity is a bit much

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_S._DeKnight
a.pomf.cat/umzbbg.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
youtu.be/njDVA0aucUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH SHIT MY BAD. Here's the NEW trailer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis

I mean I know why the sudden feel of "change" in tone from the first movie, but I'll miss the original.

I read that with John Campea's voice, nice shilling Opie

First one was Godzilla vs Robots with the usual focus on boring human bullshit.
This one is pretty much Robojox with cgi moneys.

It's a piece of shit movie and what are they thinking? This movie is for the chinks and they hate niggers.

BLACK MAN
WHITE WOMAN
AND CHINKS GALORE

So, so this is how it's always going to be from here on out. I refuse to see a movie where they insert an Asian just to get the Chinese market

i really wish that ape wasn't in it

>wow guys Pacific Rim 2 is AMAZING
>I'm worried there might be too much nudity though
>Also I'm totally not a paid shill haha just a huge fan of PACIFIC RIM 2, opening in theaters in March 2018

WE

OH NO NO NO
*BREATHES IN*

Who WAAAAARRRR READDDDDDYYYYY! here

They should insert chinks since chinks saved the last movie from completely bombing. Americans completely ignored the last Pacific Rim.

WAR READY

Why do you hate capitalism? Why do you hate the free market?

COMMIE scum please GO!

why did they make him grow a gay little mustache you can barely see

>china saves your film
>make a nigger the lead of the sequel
it's as if hollywood is trying to fail

Wide-nose Ep 7 nigger breathing all the White man's air fuck this monkey noise

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOW GIANT ROBOTS, GIANT MONSTERS, AND ABUNDANT NUDITY

SIGN ME UP BRO

CAN'T MISS WITH THIS MOVIE

is the trailer song suppose to be a tupac rip off?

why is this nigger always looking at me?

Looks fucking gay. As a general rule I usually don't give a shit about a sequel to a movie if its an all new cast and director. Just seems like a cash grab

>AND THE MONSTERS WE CREATED

holy shit that soundtrack is terrible. alos, it looks like is has okay special effects but everything else looks like it is filmed like a crappy cable TV scifi show

>cool guitar soundbyte

>shitty fucking rap soundbyte

Ruined

Elba's character must have hooked up with a real minga if he had an ugly son like Boyega

He knows you touch yourself at night.

Why do they all have two size appropriate light sabers and whips and swords
Why wouldnt they just be holding a hilt or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_S._DeKnight

Fuck off

Just from that trailer you can see how important Del Taco was to making that movie work at all.

Without his presence it looks like a shitty Transformers knock off and completely lifeless.

looks like they had to take thee visor off because his ape nose and lips would be smooshed up against it

I don't have anything against Deknight but it's obvious they are going after the tranformers audience with this rather than keeping the darker tone of the original

>no Del Toro
>no Ramin Djawadi
Kills the excitement 2bh. Is Rinko Kikuchi coming back at least?

>join us at boyaeger.com

What did they mean by this?

Where's the sense of scale? The robots from the first movie looked like they were HUGE and lumbering. I get neither of those from this trailer.

Just looks like a cartoon now.

Fucking christ. You can't just make things big, you have to have the camera work to back it up. I have nothing against the director, but a project like this isn't for a first timer

Compare that to this

when the best actor in your big budget sci-fi spectacular is this guy, then you gonna have problems

was this an NFL ad for a new car?

the tone is more fun and light-hearted but that could just be the trailer...
doesn't look great but the CGI probably isn't final either

this guy ruined the entire movie for me, his role felt so forced into it
>we want the big bang theory audience

This was the scene in the trailer that pretty much ruined it. The CGI looks like it's from some Chinese rip-off.

why don't they pack giant fucking guns and cannons instead of shortrange whips and drilldos?

Very few cases where the CGI gets better from trailers

>Big bang theory
>Not Always sunny
Idiot. besides, him and his friend were great and added a lot. They were better than everyone else

i know he was from it's alwasys unny but his whole character was made for the 'nerdy' audience. it added nothing of importance but to hurt ears from his screeching

ya charlie and the weirdo scientist were actually funny and engaging in certain scenes, the rest of the movie and especially cast was shit except for the hellboy guy, who was just okay

What in the fuck? He wasn't made for a nerdy audience.

>oh haha like my tattoo yeah its a kaiju
>don't mind him hes a kaiju groupie
>oh yeah i love them there super cool dont mind me completey insensitively blabbing about them infront of my superior's

>haha oh dude lets drift with one it'll make me a rockstar

the only good they added were their theories, and then the evnetuality of the drift they had and their role afterwards. 90% of the role they played was pandering

>haha look at me im a scientist, oh look i have a tatoo im such a nerd with my thick rim glasses haha hooo

well in the first movie ventilating the kaijus with giant bullets usually ended up with them spraying their toxic blood all over the fucking place. so they stopped doing it early on in the jaeger program, though in the trailer you see what's her face little girl unload on one with said giant gun so..whatever? might just be her using something that was designed for jaeger to jaeger combat, or it might be the new production staff doesn't give a shit about that little tidbit from the first movie.

they probably were uncomfortable making it gun heavy because they are liberal types

there are alot of flaws in the logistics of the movie, its best to move past it.

reminder that westerners will never be as good at this as the japs

a.pomf.cat/umzbbg.mp3

mp3-related is the same type of story as pacific rim, except better in every way

>That shitty accent

Dropped

the accents for all the lead actors in the first movie were also shitty as hell too, they didn't really fit the movie somehow

> black guy starring
> shitty rap song

every time

>White girl looking up at a black guy saying "I think I could get used to this"
>no russians this time

100% unintentional

it looks ok but is gonna be available for PC or console only?

>made for the 'nerdy' audience
well yeah. It's giant robots vs giants monsters: the movie.

None of these speak to the nerdy audience. He's just a goofy side character, get over it

>no russians
>no ron perlman
>a nigger instead of a black man

wew

kek
this trailer is a mighty goof

>blah blah blah CAPITALIZATION blah blah
fucking faggot

You are so fucking wrong reddit

yeah which was pointless for having a character like him. is like they made a movie for nerds but they watned the 'nerdy' guy for normie audience

>If a character likes Kaiju and is overly Zany he's a nerd
Fuck off mate

Or they wanted a fun character that wasn't overly serious like everyone else. Hannibal was enough to show that it was a weird universe with weird characters

It doesn't look that good but Im still gonna see it. Such a shame tho, this movie got me into old monster movies like Godzilla and stuff like Ultraman and Kamen Rider

WE WUZ

The original was fuckin sick. All im seeing here is niggers, and nigger music. Fuck off i'll watch it on the bay, if it isn't totally garbage

There's a reason most of the action took place in darkness and rain in the first film, it covers up bad special effects. There's no way to make this look good in broad daylight.

John Boyega is British.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
FUCK SORRY AGAIN. HERE'S the real trailer for real this time guys

>John Boyega is British.
How can a black person be European?

He African-British?

he was born there you faggot

>worst aspects of transformers, gundam, and power rangers
>add an ugly nigger
>shit directing
>uninspired designs
>absolute garbage camera work
can't wait to see this featured on Red Box

Still sounds like GLADoS in that teaser... why haven't Valve sued them yet?...

Got Boyega doing his downmarket Idris Elbow impersonation.

The Jaegers have no weight now - they move around too quickly, with little impact, and the end result is they look like something from a cheap Japanese anime. Don't think it's the result of cheap CGI, it looks like a design decision, which makes it a moronic choice and not something arising from a cheap budget.

The kaiju combine to form a bigger monster. Oh joy.

The fact that he is a britbong doesn't mean that he is not a nigger.

A nigger is a nigger no matter the birthplace.

You can't compare him to Idris Elba who is a black man that was in the same country.

Where are the new Kaijus coming from? Did the breach get reopened?

YET WE STILL DON'T HAVE A BIG BUDGET STARSHIP TROOPERS SEQUEL!!!FACT!!!

>geenignog nigga nigga
who tf thoughts this soundtrack is a good idea

Man this theme is pretty bad, it's like they wanted to get Kanye but couldn't afford the rights.

I saw a lot of comments about that when the first teaser had the voiceover but they had the computerised voice effect in the original as well

market research showed it hit hard in all major demographics

Um... when did black people become mainstream?

>Got Boyega doing his downmarket Idris Elbow impersonation
yeah, couldn't quite put my finger on it. but even so Elba was out of place and a bad fit for his role in the PR1.

Also, the first one seemed like it was written by a non-English speaker, all the dialogue was awful and unnatural.

Hopefully the characters at least have some chemistry between them in this one, if not, it's going to be an absolute stinker.

>nigger music
>ugly baboon faced nigger front and center
no thanks

youtu.be/njDVA0aucUs

I don't get it. What other movie posters have a nigger or non-nigger making direct eye-contact with you?

Dude let's be honest, all rap music in the last 15 years has been a tupac or biggie ripoff.

Why can't niggers even make good raps anymore?

that implies them using their brain

this looks like outtakes from a Michael Bay directed Black Eyed Peas video

this guy does make a good point, it looks a lot like that pile of dung vietnam King Kong movie from last year, which looked like it was directed by cheap ass AI

Once again the Hip Hopification of society continues to show itself.

When the fuck are we gonna stop this. They damn well ain't getting my money. Don't give them yours either.

Why the shit would they still have people living in cities on coasts in a world like that?

Like I get you need to have some infrastructure for shipping and sanitation and whatever, but there's literally no reason most people need to live there, especially since just one fight seems to end up destroying most of the city, shit that would take years and billions to rebuild.

Just move people 50 miles inland, leave bare utilitarian infrastructure and Jaeger bases that can easily be rebuilt on the coast, and give them a huge buffer zone to do their giant fucking death battles in.