Let's be honest. Obama was an OK president when it came to economic policies. Just not that great anywhere else

Let's be honest. Obama was an OK president when it came to economic policies. Just not that great anywhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speedup-americans-working-harder-charts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, you think he's great now.

fuck that smokie.

Except he put everything on credit, hence the debt

Definitely not. Sage

but user, the debt grew the least amount in modern history under obama.

King Nigger is 'ok' at economics?

Kill yourself.

disagree he was bad on the economy

he managed to keep troops out of syria, libya, and iran and that made him better than any of the alternatives that ran against him. still shitty tho

>Doubled the national debt
Real great, retard.

inb4 autistic obama leaf arrives

>put everything on credit, increasing the national debt to postpone the inevitable
>puts Obamacare mandate out, making expensive healthcare for everyone that no one wins with, doctors start retiring because shit no longer makes them money and is a bitch to deal with, basically the worst of both worlds law that punishes the poor with reduced hours and insurance they can't afford (so they just take the tax penalty instead)
Yeah, Obama is a fucking meme president.

You don't know what debt means

doubled the national debt at a cost of over $30K for every man woman and child in the US

wow he's an economic genius

did he fix one thing that caused the collapse? no

Did he prosecute one of the hundreds of crooked bankers (aka donors) no

so... well he did continue two wars he said he was going to end and started 5 more - so that was good for some of the economy...

how different are OK and not great?

He really wasnt, he invested in solar panels when he should have invested in roads.

You apparently never had to deal with obamacare. Fuckin Idiot

They said reagan was bad with spending.

How the fuck did Obama spend that much money anyway?

If Hilary loses the election, Hilary wins.

People blame Obama for economic issues that are unavoidable for America regardless of who would become president.

Deficit spending became a thing as soon as America decided to use the petrodollar to export inflation.

You joking?
Obama did the same thing that happened with social security and medicare.
The difference being social security was a debt system that will take almost 100 years to collapse.
He did the same thing in 8 years.

You can not fix problems with debt, it's economics 101.
The only way to fix problems is to create a reason for your dollar being worth something.
He did the exact opposite, he has further lowered our dollars worth by increasing our debt to our own government and other government.

When I was born I owed less than 15k dollars to the country.
Now 30 years later I owe almost 6 times that amount.
I will work my entire life without every seeing any benefit due to Obama.
If Hillary wins I might as well go on a killing spree, i'll be forced into it. There will be no other way to get the message across that these people can't fuck with others lives like chess pawns in this day and age.
Helter Skelter bitch, it's time.

>Obama was an OK president when it came to economic policies

SIXTEEN TRILLION.

You mean the deficit?

For once, we can thank Congressional Republicans for something.

no, fuck off leaf.
go read some mother jones
m.motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speedup-americans-working-harder-charts

congrats, he didnt fuck up worse than bush

what is Obamacare for 500, Alex

Oh, you hate him again?

isnt that because congress couldn't pass a budget?

government almost, and did, get shut down a few times

I dont hate him but TRUMP WILL BE BETTER

ISIS mercenaries aren't cheap.

Once I pay off my college bills, and perhaps buy a small house, I plan on never using credit again. My goal in life is to die debt free. This debt-embracing culture is disgusting.

Sounds like you hate him, honest. Otherwise, you'd of just said that Trump will do better, not be better.

Trump being better means that you find something worse about Obama. Stop being disingenuous; you hate him.

>destroying savers by artificially propping up the stock and real estate markets and destroying first time home buyers in the process which includes a never ending policy of printing fiat and tacking on 10 trillion the the federal deficit
>OK economic policies

>thinking unavoidable is the same thing as repairable
He didn't even try to get us on the right track, come on.
You faggots kissing his ass are pathetic. He failed the country, he showed just how shitty niggers are when they're chosen to lead based on their skin color and not their track record

He sucked in every aspect, especially economically. Personally, he makes average niggers look good by comparison. At least regular blacks believe in firearm rights and free markets.

He did nothing but delay the inevitable and fuck over working class Americans in favor of Shaqueesha and her 8 nigger babies on welfare. He was below average, but I still give him props for tricking an entire generation into voting for CHANGE. Fantastic marketing team desu.

Even as someone who voted for the other guy both times, Obama was an okay president, solid C on most things.

I think someone else would've only performed marginally better, and think he's a better pres than Hilary would end up being.

>0% interest for nearly eight full years
Create more fake wealth, inflation, and set up for another crash.
Gee, what a great guy.

Made full time low wage jobs even scarcer with obamacare regulations.

Working poor got it the worse under this president.

>Obama was an OK president when it came to economic policies.

not sure if i can sign this in good conscience

>median income went down
>labour force participation rate went down

also

>weed still federal crime
>gitmo still running

But Reagan did everything right, I doubt that charts accuracy.

He was....... Boring.......

>8 years
>add10 trillion dollars to debt
>deficit set to surge to $800B a year by 2020
>barely breaks even on wages
>barely moves poverty level
>first period of under 3% GDP since the Great Depression

Post your ranking.

Mine is:

>Trump
>Obama
>Reagan
>Bill Clinton
>HW Bush
>George Bush
>Hillary

bailed out rat banks that deserved to tank.
He could've easily used the fed as a stop gap until new better-managed private banks climbed back.
Hope + Changed.
No Hope, No change. Gitmo opened for business, rioting and killing of police because Tyrone got shot charging police the other day.
Add globalism and further destruction of the white middle class.
TPP, TItle IX (bullshit), Obamacare (that has become burdensome)
BLM champion

(((mixed))) bag in my opinion

Admittedly funny and well dressed. And at this point I don't hold him responsible for anything since our government is completely subverted, so it's not like he has a real say in anything anyway.

>I want poor whites to be protected from banks!
>But fuck the blacks am I right?

Pretty different situationa.

>nobel peace prize.
>mismanaged the middle east
>has ended with Americans in more wars than what he started with.
>muh drones
>extra judicial killings of US citizens
>Pivots military to Asia, but keeps propping up the Chinese with free trade deals that screw working Americans.

The banks(jewish) should've collapsed and Obama could've hedged against total collapse by using the fed and waiting for other banks to rise and fill the hole. It's risky but the outcome would probably be worth it.I guess that most of the big banks would've bankrupted and re-incorporated, but at least at that point there would've been some competition.

Fuck blacks when it comes to avenging thug Tyrone on the block, yes.

What you said has nothing to do with what anyone said. Saying we shouldn't bailing out the banks isn't racist, you're a retard for implying it.

>>nobel peace prize.
Lets say you believe Obama is black Jesus incarnate I still don't see how ANYONE can think he earned this at the time regardless of your thoughts of his later actions
it baffles me honestly

>forgot all about Obamacare already.

Oh yeah I like the part where he created a massive surveillance state and his war on whistle blowers was just amazing top notch pres

I honestly believe Obama was a good man until the pressure of being President/globalist powers got to him. I think he tried to make changes even with that pressure without disturbing the waters too much. He just isn't strong enough to face the true powers that be. That said, Hillary was bought a long time ago and I sincerely hope when Trump is President, they don't get to him also. He is seriously one of America's last hopes for real change and putting things right with our country and possibly shaking up the world. God speed Mr. Trump. I hope to god he's not just trolling to make another fortune by pulling a 180 after being elected.

>implying
At least Obama stood up to the jews in AIPAC, unlike your future god emperor shillary/trump

He inflated the bubble, nothing more. Full bailout and passing it down the line to someone else. What did he fix? and if his economic polices are so great why is this entire election based around fixing this broken, piece of shit country?

and "not that great anywhere else" is one hell of a fucking understatement for helping turn everyday United States society into one of the most hostile environments this country has ever seen. Basic public discourse is a battleground now, no one is willing to look at each other as individuals now - instead you can only address someone as their race, religion or gender. Everyone just wants to kill each other now.

Fuck this, man

>He didn't even try to get us on the right track, come on.

There is no repairing the state America is in, only prolonging the time before the collapse.

obama was a nigger

The scary thing is it could happen to Trump too. Globalist forces could already have a stranglehold on any meaningful change.

I actually like that he assisted Iran in acquiring nukes. I hope they have nukes.

Obama was a complete failure on every front, probably because the once-laughable accusations about him hating this country are now undeniably true.

>economic policies
what are his "OK" policies? You can't name one.

The USA is 19 000 000 000 000 $ in debt. And soon it will be 21 000 000 000 000 $.
The USA is also a net importer. This country is financially dead.

Even the best economics say, that a devaluation of the $ will cause a HUGE economical crash in the USA (lots of unemployment and poverty) to even pay back the interests without adding more debt...

He passed a horrible implementation of a mediocre healthcare framework and that's about it desu

Reagan had to out spend the Russians and collapsed the Soviet Union.

Worth

Only two things Obama ever did I actually approve of is unfreezing relations with Iran and Cuba.

>Let's be honest. Obama was an OK president when it came to economic policies.
And now we're another 7 trillion in debt, destroy another 3 countries (Syria, Libya and Ukraine) are on the verge of war with Russia and China.
Shit yea...we're doing fine. fuk u...now i need another drink.....
pic related u fag

10,000,000,000,000 to debt

Obamacare crumbling with only 3 exchanges to make it through the year

Race relations at an all time low

single highhandedly created isis for votes

Death of fulltime jobs to skirt having to insure people

>I'd say he did bretty gewd

>I honestly believe Obama was a good man until the pressure of being President/globalist powers got to him.
Holy Kek! Didn't know there was someone on the planet that dumb.
Look at his early history, who he looked up to.

Obama did a good job of not letting the country implode during the financial crisis. I haven't been enormously fond of his foreign policy though.

Better than fuccking Peña Burro

>Obama did a good job of not letting the country implode during the financial crisis.
u mean saving the big banks and auto companies with our money = more debt. that's cool, this can go on forever, because this time is different.

This really makes me think, unironically

My brother told me that he has way high approval ratings.

>Obama
>Economic policies
Bernie Sanders could've been "good when it came to economic policies" if he started in 2008 right at the fucking dip of the financial crash.

The dip is the low point, from there it only goes up. That's where Obama was elected, coincidentally. Even if he just golfed 24/7 instead of doing a single presidential duty, the economy would've kept climbing until 2015. Now it's at its top point again, buckling, and about to crash again.. hopefully before the nigger is out of office. Then President Trump can take all of the credit for the recovery (market works in cycles thanks to the Jews).

October 2, 2016. Mark it down, friends.

>real income continues to fall because of qualitative easing

Let's be honest, you should kill yourself immediately.

Negative

>replaces careers with entry level shit jobs

Have you, like, not noticed how overwhelming student debt, less available jobs, minimum wage have come into play in this election? Not to mention how obamacare is doing?

You dumb as shit my man

Sahusage

Can you please do it in DC and not anywhere near me

Oops meant for

Bongo dun goofed.

>American reading comprehension

>non-adjusted

better image. the guy is good.

>the guy is good.
tht's Martin Armstrong.

Entry level jobs that require 2-3 years experience

I thought he was great when he was actively trying to stop the financial free fall, but now things are still worse off than before and they're looking to get worse because the whole market is a house of cards.

Don't forget Obama also involved with acts of terrorism.