The Boss Baby

Is it me or does this movie actually look like it could be funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=tquIfapGVqs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkqMgs8WmF8
youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM#t=0m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saw a trailer for this before Rogue One. Literally nobody in the theater laughed.

Dreamworks shill detected.

I chuckled at it. I have no interest in seeing it, but I'm surprised it managed to be even 1% funny. But hey, it could surprise us. Also couldn't stop thinking about how sweet it'd be to have the mind of an adult and getting breastfed all the time.

DAMN IT IT HAS THE SAME MUSIC THIS SCENE HAS
youtube.com/watch?v=XkqMgs8WmF8

I'll watch it for the shota.

This might be the first time in the history of creation that a "is it just me" post is accurate.

Yes, its just you, this movie looks AWFUL. What in the world did you gleam from the trailer that made you think otherwise?

Just knock up your partner. Her milk will come in a couple of months before the baby so have at it. And even after the baby she will likely produce more milk than needed. After weaning you can keep her producing milk indefinitely, all for you.

Every women will tell you, if honest, that there is a sexual tingle to their being milked (its an evolutionary thing). It makes most modern women uncomfortable associating their baby with those tingles so solve the problem for her, you do the milking.

The wifey said that my drinking her breast milk made my cum sweet, so win-win!

oh wow the dreamworks face

If the entire movie was Glenngary Glen Ross jokes I'd be more excited. That was the only good part.

Good taste. I hope to find good cute, non-lewd pics of him on /cm/ when the movie comes out.

newer trailer looks better than the first one, but I'm not paying for that shit. Still better than Norm of the North though.

>Is it me

Yes, unless you count other paid shills

We shouldn't give namespace to bad premises even if they executed flawlessly. I don't care how entertaining it is, nobody wants to shell out money for such a retarded idea.

Counterpoint: The Lego Movie.

Looks exactly like the kid from storks

>(you)

It looks like it'd be a fake movie on 30 Rock that Jack somehow got roped into.

legos are fun
movies are fun
blend them together and it makes fun

It's the opposite I guess of taking a big shit and blending it with your favorite soda. Which is fun in theory but sucks in reality

Looks fucking terrible even by C-team Dreamworks standards. Unless there's some twist in the narrative that the trailers aren't showing us that throws the premise on its head (doubtful), it'll be trash.

>that one trailer where the baby farts baby powder out his asshole
It's just you.

it's only you mister publicity bot.

see you tomorrow when you make the same thread.

>look for 'admiral baby' clip from the simpsons on youtube
>get a bunch of autistic minecraft stuff

What the heck.

I'll probably spend a lonely evening in eating old chinese food and getting drunk of piss beer and torrent it eventually.

I groaned at that line. Not to insult Glengarry Glen Ross as it's a good film but that scene in particular has been meme'd to death and that's probably the only reason they put it in.

_ ____ __ ____ _____.

>Also couldn't stop thinking about how sweet it'd be to have the mind of an adult and getting breastfed all the time.

It will be the end of Dreamworks continuing its more serious franchises as it succeeds and since HTTYD2 flipped on its back

Looks shitty

I'm pretty sure the idea of a 'boss baby' movie has been used as a gag in plenty shows, as a parody of utterly moronic movie ideas. Guess we're scraping the bottom of the barrel lately

This.

It looks amazing

the writing is boring as fuck but I can't help but notice the stock character animation of these mainstream huge budget animated comedy movies

boring-pose-to-boring-pose faux "quirky" animation inbetween

the mouths randomly going off-center once again as some stork 'quirk'

the "generic Glen Keane ripoff" designs (ok that's not "animation" but yeah)

the bit at 0:24 reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM#t=0m17s which was a boring 'funny reaction' in an otherwise great trailer