"We're born, we live, and when our time comes, we die. It's just the natural cycle of life."

"We're born, we live, and when our time comes, we die. It's just the natural cycle of life."

RIP Debbie Reynolds

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/12/28/debbie-reynolds-tmz-000/
latimes.com/entertainment/la-me-debbie-reynolds-20161228-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LqXJ6ssJxPc
youtube.com/watch?v=qCzGlIFpVVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's true

What the holy fuck.

Who exactly was Debbie?

The voice of Charlotte the spider.

And the lady from Singin in the Rain.

Oh yeah and CARRIE FISHER'S MOTHER.

And Grandma Aggie from Halloweentown

A large part of why I wanted to fuck the spider in this movie was because of Debbie Reynold's performance.

RIP.

Holy fuck, and they both die? 2016's final days are a bitch.

>tfw can't use the trivia of the irony of The voice of Charlotte being like the only living actress left from that movie.

Fug

>Princess Leia's mother dies of a broken heart.
>Carrie Fisher's mother dies of a broken heart.
It's like poetry. It rhymes.

tmz.com/2016/12/28/debbie-reynolds-tmz-000/

>"I miss her so much, I want to be with Carrie."

>Todd Fisher tells us Debbie cracked early Wednesday morning from grief. She was at Todd's home during the morning hours, talking about Carrie's funeral, when she made the comment. Fifteen minutes later she had the stroke.

Rest in peace

The autumn days...grow short and cold...

Bye.

Yes, I'm sure she would feel touched by someone quoting the cartoon spider she had to voice for money.

I needed this.

People are just dropping like flies

She's dead, nothing can touch her now.

Maybe WE'RE touched, user. Ever think of that?

Memoriam is for the living.

>upside down bondage

You never even knew her, you dingus!

She'd be more touched than your dick is by women.

She wanted to do it, and told Joseph Barbera that she'd do it for free if that's what it took to get her the part.

at least I've had it touched.

She died of a broken heart.

That's probably shit the studio tells you so you don't feel bad about seeing a wash-up have eat table crumbs to survive.

She's in a better place now.

Stan's Black grimoir of souls

At least link a proper obit instead of fucking tmz.

latimes.com/entertainment/la-me-debbie-reynolds-20161228-story.html

nonargumentlevelsthatshouldntbepossible.jpg

I wasn't surprised when I heard the news.

Damn shame.

The argument is you can't remember someone you don't know.

Like, oh wow, a memoriam for an image of the person on the screen, or just their voice behind an animation, which we'll never be able to witness again. Oh wait, videos and tapes don't suddenly combust when one of their actors dies.

i didnt know a damn thing about her til just now, but now i'll always remember. so stfu.

Charlotte is the only spider I would let crawl on my dick

>carrie fisher; december 27
>Debbie reynolds, December 28

her last words were literally "I want to be with Carrie" according to her son

How the FUCK do we stop Stan Lee?

What about Ms. Spider from James & the Giant Peach?

Or maybe the spider from A Bug's Life?

youtube.com/watch?v=LqXJ6ssJxPc

learn his life drain spells and turn them against him

Nah, he's either a Highlander or has a Death Note.

>You didn't know someone personally, therefore you can't be sad at their death
>Implying they were murdered and had their souls devoured by someone else is totally ok though

I don't think I'd like it where you're from.

>Millenials

REMINDER THAT TODAY IS STAN LEE BIRTHDAY....HAPPY 94

what a qt

A bit of a dick move to her son

I wasn't expecting that to hurt that much

this is such a beautiful film.

Do yourself a favor, don't look up the reprise.

>I miss her so much, I want to be with Carrie.
Damn, if that's true, it's some of the most brutal shit I've ever heard.

Why didn't I listen?

The fucker's going out with a vengeance!

gdi

this sucks

she lived a long life, but literally dying of a broken heart the day after her daughter, it's too much

It's alright, they're together now in a better place.

i am actually starting to cry now. i just want this year to be over already.

It's all right, you know.

They left a mark on the world that will take a long time to fade. Made a lot of people remember them. There's not much more that a person can hope to do with such little time as we have.

It's sad they're gone, yeah, but that's how it is. Sad you'll never see them again, but they're beyond that sort of thing now.

For now, best you can do is just remember whatever memories they gave you, even if it's just a song sung by a cartoon spider half a lifetime ago that made you think.

Well, crap.

It was a good role. I'm sure she was proud of what she did.

Can this year be over now?

It says a lot when we can have a reasonable discussion here regarding only her few VA work, but a sticky made by Sup Forums results in close to 1000 shitposts.

She was still very much well known and popular when she did Charlotte's Web. It's pretty old, made in 73.

plus, it's charlotte's web

one of the most beloved children's books ever and the most iconic character, it's a good part

>There are people in this thread who thinks it's going to be okay once 2016 ends
>They don't realise that 2017, and every year after is going to be just as bad
>We are at an time where actors who made big, famous and beloved movies are at an age where death is not unexpected, and the musicians we loved 20 years ago are 20 years older, entering their 50s, 60s and 70s

get ready folks, because this is the rest of your lives.

>wash-up

She was nominated for a Tony the same year Charlotte's Web came out.

>voiced Madam in Kiki's Delivery Service
>was the grandma in Halloweentown

It's been so long since I've seen any of her work. Shame she had to go.

>Mourning the death of some old washed up has been
Lol

This. Honestly I think people are just pretending to be sad to fit in. Or they are just so pathetic that they mourn people they never met

Honestly all their death should mean is that they aren't in anything again. It really isn't a big fucking deal

Takotsubo cardiomyopathy - stress-induced heart disease, often called "broken heart syndrome." I can't imagine seeing your child die is good for the ol' ticker.

I had a similar thought after reading that. Imagine being her son.. mfw im her son after she says that.

Why is Sup Forums filled with so many sociopaths today?

Wait, how does not morning the death of someone you've never met make you a sociopath? Because to me it sounds like common sense

a better question would be, why is the whole world filled with sociopaths?

It's not, it's filled with people who aren't over sensitive bitches like you are who take precious time to mourn people they don't know. People die, get used to it. Takes too much time to mourn

>carrie dies
>carrie's mom dies
>even the guy that invented the red cup everyone uses for beer pong died
What the fuck is happening

You mean, stuffed with formaldehyde and covered with dirt and cement in the near-future?

There's gotta be something we can do with bodies. Something practical we can use them for. Because having them rot in the ground seems like a waste.
Can they be used as fuel for something?

Now I gotta play beer pong in his honor.

people trying to stand out and be edgy

Or they could be reasonable people who don't cry over people they never met

When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright

But came the dawn, the show goes on

And I don't want to say good night

>stan lee ordered the oyakodon special
only one man can save us now

He's not ready

he has had enough little girls to power up, surely he can use his powers for good once

>Dan "slide inside her" Schneider
>helping anyone but himself
His heart is as hard as his dick is wet

Taxidermy.

It is a reaction that arises if you spare thought towards their lives. It is literally empathy, of feeling some of the sadness those close to her must be feeling, of knowing the despair or hopelessness they might have felt in their final moments. It is yet another reminder that Death will come for everyone.

It doesn't make my heart bleed, but it does push out any lightness I was feeling.

I meant something more practical
But why feel empathy for one you don't know

I'm devastated and thoroughly depressed. Good morning Debbie Reynolds. May the Force be with You, Carrie Fisher.

jesus fucking christ!

>But why feel empathy for one you don't know

Because...that's part of what makes us human? Selfless compassion and desire to help those who we may not know.

To add on this, empathy is part of our behavior, even empathy towards strangers. To act like such kind of empathy is undesired and that people should only worry about themselves is a trait of a sociopath.

2016 can be merciful... in his own cruel ways

I actually agree with this. I get grief and all, but man, dick move.

It's the nostalgia that gets associated. Things that brought you happiness in the past will sometimes affect you now. Also empathy.

I'm surprised this has to be explained to you guys. Wait I shouldn't even be surprised.

The thing is, barring any kind of massive global disasters, we're probably within one or two hundred years of being scientifically advanced enough to literally cure death.

And the next logical step from there would be to be able to restore the already dead.

But obviously as time goes on it becomes less and less plausible to restore a decaying body, so unless you were rich and had enough foresight to pay out the ass to have your corpse preserved for hundreds of years, you're just lost to the ages.

They're emulating the new modern heroes like Negan from Walking Dead, and the dude from Breaking Bad.

Or maybe it's because most people don't know the difference between being Strong and Independent and being a sociopath.

I'm in a foul mood.