ATTENTION

ATTENTION

Reddit is trying to kill kek.

They're harnessing their own fraudulent gets for meme magic.

How do we stop them Sup Forums

Sweet digits. Tfw kek came from a fucking wordfilter. You intervene and people adapt. Typically spawning something worse

True tbqhwy fampai

KEK = Kuk = Pronounced like KEK

lol you dumb cuck worshipping idiots

Bump for Kek

Nothing can kill our lord and savor kek.
Those who try to bring it down will die.

He speaks through our digits.

/qa/ is constantly scheming against Sup Forums though, I'm worried nip moot will be influenced by their deception.

Nip moot doesn't care about nazi supporters on his board, but kek can't stay? I doubt he cares.

>3 months
>forced meme

clearly they can't distinguish between a forced meme and authentic visitations from the old gods.

also WITNESSED!

PRAISE KEK!

BASED

PRAISE HIM

Bring your support brethren

>the kikes are this terrified
good

>3 months

Fucking leddit. At least it keeps some newfags away.

Summon Kek to destroy them of course

Those people (like most 4channers) are retarded. Kek is from WoW, is the opposing side's lol to the enemy.

>kek is a forced meme

Forgive them kek for they know not what they say.

>5151

Kek meme is unfunny and fucking stupid. It should be banned.

KEK!

FORGIVE THEM!

PLEASE! GO KEKY ON THEM!

>word filtered words should be word filtered

Wat

kek rewards those who bring truth, not those who fight his warriors

>Why don't you shut your fucking jew mouth and keep to your own boards, nigger? I don't go around demanding they delete and censor your degenerate bullshit. Extend me the same courtesy, faggot.

Thanks™

I really wouldn't be talking out against Kek if I were them

[spoiler]kek says trump wins election

Have faith in our lord Kek, for he shall obliterate all who oppose him.

Meme magic is very real my friends. Praise.

you tried and thats all kek asks from you

I've been praising kek since literally the first kek thread. It was a glorious night. There is nothing forced about it. We at Sup Forums hold kek in our heart and will continue to praise, long after Trump has won, long after the wall is built, long after the empire is restored, kek shall always be in our hearts

Checked and Kek'd. Praise Him.

Almighty kek, who will win the election?

FUCKIN CHECKED

Exactly, kek gifts us with unlimited fun. Honestly its the only board culture I enjoy.

THIS KIND OF HERESY IS EXTERMINATUS WORTHY

Or since Kek is a god of chaos, perhaps we should use Planet Killer to obliteraite to /qa/ckers.

Check'd for kek

Mutually check'd

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

This is literally some Christard complaining about the stupid Kek meme.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
>Sup Forums is red pilled
Choose only one.

It's pretty great that cuuk filtered to kek and they mean the same thing. What did moot mean by this Sup Forums?

I'm done my part

praise kek

This

>All those words m00t filtered after Sup Forums harbor
>Happy merchant, Luggage lad to name couple

Damn those were the times.

kek has been around since 2004 wtf

I used to think all this "Praise Kek" stuff was just part of the joke. It wasn't like anyone seriously believed Meme Magic was real. People would just say it because there was a coincidence or because it was funny. But then more and more coincidences started to happen.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Kek is actually influencing our world in a tangible way. I can't believe I ever doubted him. Praise Kek!

damn praise be the lord

And Kek blesses even those who were unbelievers, showing mercy even to those of his flock who were lost.

Thank you for your mercy Kek!

Kek blesses you

lad a huge fucking frog turned up in my garden yesterday for the first time in years. Genuinely put those heeby-jeeby feelys in me.

REPEATING DIGITS

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

Seeing your post being one off of trips made me think of this Jesus protects comic. I don't know how exactly to modify it but something about Kek blessing his believers with consecutive numbers most of the time but sometimes a failed "get" happens despite Kek's "power."

>this autism needs to stop
>/qst/ saying this