desuarchive.org/co/search/image/n7E3OhWhjhI-i2IUF9uC_w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Damien Wayne
Nah m8.

didn't we just have this thread?
Sage

Bump

Literal Nazi Captain Marvel

Damian is ok because shotas get my dick hard. After Civil War II Carol is irredeemable to me

No they aren't, call me back when they top being deaf when thinking. Yes that happened

>this is the most beloved super hero in the marvel universe
They sure dropped the ball with her on this 'event'.

You're gay.

Who the frick wrote this shit?

Aurora is a bitch and a traitor like every Storm follower,

Maybe he's a girl and it's a metaphorical dick.

She really fit with the civilians, both deserve to be erased from the face of the Earth

Why is Magneto overreacting this much?
>Spy drones definitely means second Holocaust.

Miles is fine. His volume of Ultimate Spidey is pretty based, even if he's a somewhat boring character.

His Ultimate run was just him being a shittier Peter.

Now he's in a universe with real Peter. He has no reason to exist.

Carol Danvers is irredeemably shit.

I really, really wanted to like their take on Captain Marvel, but they've just failed at every level.

It would be pretty cool if we brought this up and made a big deal out of it before the Captain Marvel movie came out just to fuck with Marvel.

For what purpose does he have two children for hands?

for the purpose of ruining the Scarlet Witch's life.

This bitch

Damien Wayne might be bad but Damian Wayne is 10/10 best boy

Miles easily. Inhumans have some good characters from before the whole Marvel shilling incident. Carol sucks, but has enough to her character where she is redeemable. Damian is basically every edgy 90s comic character, but created outside of the 90s. Miles on the other hand is literally fucking nothing. Fuck that character and fuck Bendis.

I mean. He's not only a Holocaust survivor, but a mutant. I'm sure that comes with some baggage.

>next page

If he didn't want spy drones he probably shouldn't have threatened the world with stolen nuclear weapons on multiple occasions. Plus it's kinda hard to pull the Hitler card on others when you've ethnically cleansed a nation.

Oh good this thread again

Magneto was wrong. He could not possibly be more wrong about anything. Why, it's almost as if he just wants war...

>those fingers

I think it's pretty clear that OP is the worst.

this is fluid list, Damien didn't do anything offensive this week so the Inhumans are the worst of all time this week.

Carol was really bad and Miles was exceptionally boring but Ulysses, holy shit, what stupid way to get rid of character.

>>Tfw when Damian is a part of the Morrison bat epic,co star of B and R one of the best batbooks of all time,Batman inc and Tomasis bat drama in the second B an R,yet people think he's somehow equal or worse than characters who haven't starred in ANY good series because of bad movies

>meme runs

barely one of them was good and most are already forgotten and he was barely in the Tomasi run

the only people that still care are Dickfags

It's just Greek love, user.

Kamala "Cancer" khan

Squirrel girl

Whor

>the most barbaric despot
I hate hyperbole like this.

all inhumans are lumped together

Carol should be removed

Carol will be bigger than ever after her movie.

Inhumans were cool before muh movie rights.

Okay what was bad about morrisons bat epic?Its considered the definitive Batrun

Stephanie Brown is worse in every way than Damian, OP

No one is going to give a shit even then. There's a reason why they're putting her in an Avengers movie first.

Just like Spider-Man?

Spider-Man has been popular and beloved for 50 years.

And he was put into a totally-not-an-Avengers-movie before getting his "solo" movie in the MCU.

I forgot that Magneto let that slide because the writer was actually too fucking stupid to know Mags' history. Jesus

>you're thay guy online who compares everything to Hitler

Who wrote that?

>Its considered the definitive Batrun

No it's not. And he totally missed the point of Jason Todd, was one of the poorer writers of Damian, reduced the entire LoA into weak cannon fodder, gave Talia a weak characterization, introduced a plethora of underdeveloped villains, and completely stripped the whimsy and zaniness of Batman's Silver Age stories via retcon.

Like all runs it has its good points and its bad points, but as far as definitive goes it's no Miller, Grant, or O'Neil.

And? He's still Spider-Man and she's still Captain Carol.

only Morrison fan consider it the definitive batrun, the same kind of people that obsess over hypercrisis

if you asked most normal fans which is the definitive baturn you would either get O'Neil or Snyder especially considering Damian is the only thing left and not forgotten from that definitve run.

also let's not forget that Damian was at his worst during Morrison and only got tolerable under other writers and he has nothing in common with his past version

lol only way she can go is up right?

Then what is the point of bringing up her being put into an Avengers movie first? That's the bit I had a problem with.

I don't think you understand how this works. Carol gets to be in an Avengers movie while an Avengers movie gets to have Spider-Man in it. It's like when they have Peter guest star in a comic vs someone guest starring in Peter's comic.

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/n7E3OhWhjhI-i2IUF9uC_w/

Holy shit, those fingers are weird.

Damian Wayne is far from being the worst.

You know your whole philosophy is faulty when a fucking NAZI can claim the moral high ground over you.

>Barry Allen
>Wally West
>Bart Allen

T.Retard.

Everyone knows that the worst comic characters ever created are
Tim Drake and Jason tood.

Timfags pls you sucks.

fuck off damifag

That is Jason Todd.

Op is Timdfag.

Jasonfag ?

I wish Tim Drake is buried in the same hole Didio dug up for Jason todd.

TTimmy Dake Subtract that and he's another happy-go-lucky Robin. An attempt to give us Dick Grayson 2.0 after fanboys took a shit on Jason Todd. Since Identity Crisis he was further refined to fit said mold btw.

Totally Agree, can't stand the douche, wish he would die in a fire.

Damian and Steph banter was great, shame we don't have that anymore.

>>The Inhumans
>>Damien Wayne
Neither of these are bad characters. Though most of the nuInhumans are.

>not being a faggot oneself

OP is Timfag.

Ultimate Fanboy Mary Sue character =Tim Drake.

Here's your reply.

Here's your

Probably someone who visits Sup Forums

Magneto has attempted to commit genocide himself, against humans, MULTIPLE TIMES.

I'm pretty sure after the first one you lose whatever moral high ground you get from being a Holocaust survivor.

Dude, those characters aren't even in the top 20. There are many worse characters.

OLY SHIT GUYS LOOK THE INHUMANS ARE HERE!

so we all know it was miles right?

pic related, one of many miles asspulls necessary because of how special snowflake and mary sue he is.

>Inhumans
Don't confuse this nuhuman Charles Soule bullshit with the real inhumans, casual.

>Everyone knows that the worst comic characters ever created are

Those don't even touch the actual worst comic characters ever created, they just trigger you. Miles and Carol alone are just written horribly.

it is a tim drake fag..they are cancer.

Urg Timfags are cancer.

>Now he's in a universe with real Peter. He has no reason to exist.

No character has any reason to exist, they just do

Look at this newfag who can't remember past three years ago.

We've had much worse comic book characters.

Carol confirmed Sup Forumsitician!

Carol Danvers is a way for PC writers to give their shitty political opinions no one cares about. So everyone loves her because everyone relate to her

Joker's Daughter.

kek
Fuck Mags

Did people actually read the comics or just a handful of out-of-context cropped panels?

>Hope Marvel brings Alpha Flight back.
>They turn them into SS agents for Fem-Hitler.
Walter being a piece of shit is to be expected, but to see Puck and Aurora there hurts.

Hopefully it can be swept away as another split personality, given that she sounds nothing like either Aurora or Jeanne-Marie.

All of them were very different. At least, Bart was until Johns lobotomized him in Teen Titans #4.

There's a reason where the "Bart becomes the Flash and acts exactly like Wally" series only lasted 12 issues.

I read the first few issues of her first series as Captain Marvel and it was boring as shit.

Tim Drake is gay.

Miles Morales is the worst character.

Created by Bendis, only written by Bendis, drawn by meme artists and a one-shot mary sue power that solves every issue.

By comics I'm specifically talking about Civil War II and its tie-ins but I won't contest that.

Read the issues senpai. #9 & #10. You might be pleasantly surprised.