Be Hillary

>Be Hillary
>Can't even win a 70 year old orange haired dictator.
>or a 74 year old communist
>Needs sitting president and vice president and ex-president and mainstream media's help just to get extra points in the polls.

Feelsbadman.exe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but she did beat Bernie and is beating Trump

Refer to op's fourth point

commiefornia checking in. the only (and few) people with hillary bumper stickers are the stereotypical cuck-like nu-males who have women driving. even in the nicer parts of northern california the consensus is clearly pro-trump. the polls are rigged.

Cuckifornia here too (aka spic city Los Angeles).

I've never seen a Hillary bumper sticker. Ever.

>dictator
>running for president normally like the other candidates

in canada for the last two elections the name "obama" was fucking everywhere. there was way more buzz

This election had a few months of "lmao this guy i saw on TV who says ur fired is trying to run for republican nominee" and since that stopped it's been damn near silent. Everyone I talk to regularly went from having a blast bashing trump to preferring to avoid talking about politics.

This is a new thing. I've never seen this. I think people want to support don and feel they 'can't'

or they don't care anymore. probably that, actually.

>I think people want to support don and feel they 'can't'

Hey leaf fag, we actually have normal voting here and we're not a cucked and unimportant country like yours.

There's a thing called "silent majority" and people will be voting for Trump come november, just like they did Raegan. They will do it silently, that is an American right.

Th-that was my implication, though. That canadians who have no sway in your vote may support trump and feel like they can't say so. If canadians feel that way, americans likely do as well. So, yeah, there's a chance a large amount of unspoken people are going to vote for trump

Thanks for calling me a fag, insulting where i live, and speaking down to me when I agree with you fully. Asshole.

>Thanks for calling me a fag, insulting where i live, and speaking down to me when I agree with you fully. Asshole.

Sorry leaf, just making it clear.

The reason Obongo was so popular in 2008 was because we came off the Bush years and he had 17% approval rating. Couldn't find weapons of mass destruction, invaded the wrong country, 3,000 americans were killed and hundreds of thousands of dead iraqi kids (not like this was a bad thing anyway)...but you get the point.

Now the world is turning into a cucked nation with dangers of WWIII. We need strong alpha leaders and no cucks to lead and defeat Islam.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

DNC committed fraud - had their finger on the scale. It's documented in the DNC leaks.

My apologies for my Ameribro's behavior. He gets that syrup in him, he gets all antsy in the pantsy.

he wants to give the normies the illusion of control

Do you feel in control?

>le Bernie is a communist meme

Thanks for Correcting The зaпиcь™

He was literally a communist in his younger days and now he's just hiding his power level

He's also known to have Marxist leader posters in his office and college.

Obongo is also a Marxist, but not as lefty as Jew Bernie.

Obongo is the most lefty president we've ever had, and think about that for a second.

Most GOOD presidents were centrists. (Either center right or center left).

But Obongo takes the cake.

>Can't even win a 70 year old orange haired dictator.

What the fuck. I legit thought Trump was in his fifties. How is this decrepit hag 2 years younger than him?

Trump is a AAA Rated Alpha Male which makes other Alpha Males shiver and women wet.

If this was the jungle, Trump would be the Lion King.

This is why every time Hillary talks about Trump she starts coughing and fainting because she is a lesbian and lesbians hate Alpha men.

Showing solidarity with the Sandinistas when the US government was literally paying terrorists to overthrow them doesn't make him a communist.
Obama isn't a Marxist at all. He's center-left at most.

>Obama isn't a Marxist at all. He's center-left at most.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

His hero.