Who's the bigger liar?

Who's the bigger liar?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balmedie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sands_of_Forvie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in the 80s trump ripped off a bunch of mom and pop construction businesses. no one here really talks about it. but hes never had americans killed. hes never instigated foreign civil war. trump may be a scummy businessman, but the clintons are actual, factual evil. both "bigger" and "worse" categories apply to them hands down.
>nb4 i get suicided

Clinton.

>in the 80s trump ripped off a bunch of mom and pop construction businesses

I haven't heard about this. But i did hear about him hiring illegal polish workers and paying them under the minimum wage

A company he contracted did that. He didn't have any personal oversight dealing with polish immigrants

Both are completely fucking horrendous. Its like asking whether you'd rather be sodomized by a rusty handsaw or a heated piece of serrated sheet metal. Either way you're more fucked than you've ever been before.

you should see him talking about people who owned houses and land in scotland next to his golf course

he was told they don't want to move and he said i don't care, we'll make them and treated them like rodents in the way rather than people who have lived there and have a home there. typical of someone who was born into rich and has never not been rich. yeah he invested smartly but he doesn't give a shit about the little guy.

This is the entire reason why no matter what Trump says he will or won't do, Clinton is already a non-candidate.

Her politics and leadership led to the Libyan BONANZA of democracy today, which has been such an astounding SUCCESS of democracy that hundreds of thousands of citizens and even the citizens of surrounding countries are running to Europe in droves to tell us about what the mind blowing success it has been.

can someone tell me how trump is less jewish than hrc when hes LITERALLY breeding jew KIKES

I haven't seen a co.patent Canadian post in a while. +1

Bernie

source?:)

Cartoonist is so smart he's figured out both sides are shit so nobody can be mad at him hahaha kys.

Hillary obviously

When Trump lies, there's at least some element of basic truth to the statement he is trying to make. Hispanic Americans commit crimes at a higher rate than the general population. And many of the people committing the crimes are illegal immigrants.

But they don't sneak across the border. They come in on legitimate work visas and tourist visas and forget to go home after the visas expire.

Hillary is just a fucking liar though. She's a neocon globalist shill, and she's going to start world war 3.

>Wow this (((website))) tells me exactly what I want to believe so it must be true.

Can we all agree that an-caps are the most jewed people on the planet?

>there are only two candidates so lets just pick one and get the cucking over with
kys

Source

Who cares, they are both shitty and liars.
They will lie to you no matter who you fanboy over.

Reminds me of pic related

trumps pretty based. Tricking niggers into working for nothing is god-tier in my books

>right-wing candidate isn't perfect better stay home and let the liberals win

This is how you get Canada.

>ripped off a bunch of mom and pop construction businesses
So? He's a business man. NOW STOP MESSING WITH THE MIGHTY GOD EMPEROR

What did Trump lie about?

Multiple counts of treason FTW
Hands down

Seriously don't get the deal with Jews. Why do they have to destroy Western values because of Israel and Zionism? It's quotes like these that me question if Jews can be dealt with.

Have you seen the houses they lived in though? But to be fair, Trump could have treated them a lot nicer. The only valid argument I have seen against Trump's development of the golf course it that it's a site of environmental interest. But that designation seemed a bit last-minute to me (I could be wrong_

I think Panorama did an episode on it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balmedie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sands_of_Forvie

The fact that Hillary Clinton is capable of actually instilling fear of being murdered for political intrigue in US citizens is absolutely deplorable. Trump makes an offhand comment about assassination and the media circus around it was huge.
I AM SO GLAD CANADIAN ELECTION CAMPAIGN IS ONLY 5 MONTHS LONG.
And our national media hosts honest debates that talk about national issues relevant to the electorate, not weird personality cult stuff.

It's quotes like these that make me question if Jews can be dealt with.*

Hillary lies for profit.

Trump uses hyperbole to get people to research the issues for themselves. (He's usually only off by a percent or two anyway)

Worst thing you can say about trump is that he's a media attention whore and overal clown, he probably fucked a ton of people over the years and he definitely played dirty to avoid taxes.

You could write a bible with all the disgusting shit Hillary has done.

>But they don't sneak across the border
46% of them do. But those are the ones we have data on. We haven't been collecting thorough data of immigration in a very long time so the likely totals and ratios are a little vague.