HAHAHAHAHAHA

HSHDHAHAHAHAHSHHDNFNS

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVVuIOI7om0
youtube.com/watch?v=QxSLVY-peow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Late to the party newfag.

Wait'll MSM gets wind of your BBC obsession, faggots.

this is literally on the same level as your mom sending you lolcats on e-mail thinking they're the bee's knees

I want to meet people in my local vacinity to gather and give offerings to my frog statue at home. The problem is I'm paranoid as fuck, and feel like Minervite Assassins will be waiting in the bush to take us all out with Dumbells.

>Pepe frog
>Named after a Mexican
>Symbol of white supremacy

A green amphibian of unknown immigration status from parts of Mexico unknown, is the symbol of White Supremacy on the internet

Next they'll be telling us some Owl statue is the secret God of the powered elite, that they make offerings to during secret meetings, while planning on how to enslave us.

they are really destroying themselves... they are actually doing it.. holy fuck

>Next they'll be telling us some Owl statue is the secret God of the powered elite, that they make offerings to during secret meetings, while planning on how to enslave us.
Delete this

DELETE THIS

Oh democrats getting to the root issue! Pulling back the curtain on this racist nazi frog will win them the election for sure. We better come up with an apology tour for our arrogant ways in a way that will appease Kek.

>heqet

youtube.com/watch?v=lVVuIOI7om0

Weaving Spiders come not to /pol.

The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka

>not vore

we did it lads

youtube.com/watch?v=QxSLVY-peow

Holy fuck Hillary jumped the shark. She's become the crazy old cat lady.

>Next they'll be telling us some Owl statue is the secret God of the powered elite, that they make offerings to during secret meetings, while planning on how to enslave us.
DELET THIS

HAHAHAHAHAH

fuck off with your Moloch jive

How long before Kek exacts his vengeance on the Attorney General?

This. Sup Forums is about nothing if not Getting Gay With Kids.

That was actually quite fun to listen to.

But I did notice that the green Pepe notes on the right didn't use exclusively white keys.

Pepe being a white supremacist completely refuted.

There may be no greater summit than this lads.

Breathe it in. Bask in it while it lasts.

What does this have to do with frogs?

I thought pepe was a french name

>I thought pepe was a french name
Well, his origin and immigration status is quite mysterious.

There are some that even claim that he is of Egyptian birth, and smuggled in with a shipment of ancient relics and parchments.