Hey pol how does this make u feel? a 13 year old had sex and you?

hey pol how does this make u feel? a 13 year old had sex and you?

I'm trying, man. I asked a girl out today for the first time at 19 and I'll never do it again. How should i kill myself, Sup Forums?

Statistically, as a non-virgin, the chances of her future marital success have just plummeted. There's no way the father is sticking around to help raise that child. Single mothers are considered toxic in any sort of dating market. And one of the best ways to impose poverty on oneself is by becoming a single mother.

I feel pretty good, honestly.

I had it...9 years ago

did she reject you or what

>I asked a girl out today for the first time at 19
> I'll never do it again.
please be bait

She laughed and said she already had a bf.

Seriously. I ripped out a piece of paper and wrote it out. and gave it to her in math class.

>squeeker slut too dumb to use protection
>still too dumb to abort
lets all just be glad shes not black

Nice.

Numbers! Keep going you will get more comfortable and confident

I lost my virginity on the 15th anniversary of 9/11 when Hillary fell

I guess I'm not asking the right 13 year olds.

I touched a boob once.

>glad she's not black.
>implying her baby wont come out half black
I am Sup Forums and I am always right

move on brother.. don't get hung up on one cunt. Life is too short.

>some guy dumped his load inside that

What does it mean?

>19
>using a six year old's tactic unironically
>expecting positive result

bruh

felt like sand right?

Sup Forums, why do little girls keep going up to me all cheery-like? I'm 6'4" and I have a deep voice but I just don't get it at all. It's creepy.

hey buddy, realize that she said no and yet you are still standing, with nothing less than you had before. Take this gamble again and again, you will eventually succeed.

>tfw lost my virginity as 9/11 happened
>tfw as i came i heard my dad scream "WHAT THE FUCK" as the second tower got hit

and do you think that's not totally normal because...?
news for you son: you probably will be rejected a couple of times before scoring, you only have to try again and again, improve your social skills if you're introverted, eventually you're going to make it

She seemed like such a shy cutey at first but when I asked her out I noticed she had a nose piercing and was conversing like a normie. Will I ever find a nice, shy, traditional girl Sup Forums?

13 is a bit beyond my limit. 14 year old pussy is the best.

13 year olds are retarded

that a more traditionalist culture is declining through out the world

She seemed into me the week before (just body language though) so I went for it.

The girl in the picture is nowhere near 13 though

Ask a different girl you pussy.

>a 13 year old had sex and you?

first rejection hurts the most, and you've already gotten through

next one will hurt a bit less

if you keep at it, by the time you're at a dozen or so you'll hardly give a fuck

and once you'll no longer give a fuck you'll be surprised how, seemingly out of nowhere, you're in bed with someone

>oh no, our 13 year old girl is pregnant, what should we do
>let her have it
>great idea

>tfw I'm 2 for 2
>still scared as fuck of asking a girl out and have been single for over 5 years.

when I was 13 I had sex too the problem is that I didn't want to.

fuckin ruthless dude, i heard my friend at the uni told me that every female there had a bf

i think they lied because hes a dwarf, doesnt change the fact that he had sex 6 times and me 0

I'm doing shit in college and I thought I might need a gf to improve my GPA. Most bitches at my college are minorities or way out of my league socially. She was hot and white but seemed like an autist at first so I went for it.

I had a kid at 13, same thing. Though it was with an older woman, actually being pregnant at 13 is a different slice of cake.

The only people that make a big deal about sex are people that can't get someone to have sex with them.

When her kid's 16 she'll be 29. That's a great FFM combination right there.

brb

I had sex about a month ago.

It was awful. Turns out i'm too fat for sex because my pubic fat has eaten half of my dick. and she wasn't that attractive so i was pushing half a rope.

Also, she was a complete cold fish, her pussy stank, she didn't moan or make any good noises, fucking a girl with a condom on feels 100% identical to fucking a warmed up tenga egg, i blew $200 on a hotel room, and all i got was a crippled self esteem.

Women: not even once.

9 years here user, but because of my autism mostly

13 year old girls can get preggo?

THE FUCK IS THIS? YOU MEAN THE JEWS HAVE LIED TO ME WHEN THEY SAID SHE HAS TO BE 18

NO FUCKING WAY

MY WHOLE
LIFE
I
WAS
LIED
TO
JEWS
ALLWAYS JEWS

JOOOOZZZZ

I heard hanging is actually really fucking painful. It's also kinda degrading considering how the corpses of people who hanged themselves look.

You could try the old sleeping pills + wine + hot bath combo but that would be really fucking gay tbqh

seppuku if you are weeb

She might have reject you just because of that approach.

>13 year old
>sex

That's rape.

real honest question my man, why not just pick up a street prostitute and have sex with her?

Its the Red pill way lad.

Here's what you do:
You - "Hey, you wanna hang out on saturday? Could go for a coffee or something"
Her - "Yeah, that sounds nice"

At this point you have verbal consent; so club her over the head, drag her into an alley and get that dick wet

Well you haven't given more backstory but "I have a boyfriend" is not the same as "fuck no, never". If a girl is already dating someone there's not much you can do even if she would normally be really into you.

Then why do people over 20 need consent forms?

>watch doesnt show 9:11
2/10

Doesn't matter if they're out of your league. Most guys think they're out of their league which means they almost never get asked out. You got this user.

Makes feel like she is the result of bad parenting.

is that her?
or is that you?

the worst thing about this is that she is gong to tell the story to all of her female friends and they are going to laugh about you behind your back and everytime you walk past them you will hear them whisper and giggle. Some will be unable to contain their laughter.

I've got 60 mg of methylphenidate, 440 mg of fluoxetine, and a ton of risperidone if you wanna help me out.

It's not women's fault you're fat.

It's crazy because I was never single in High school and I hadn't been so focused on staying with my cunty girlfriend I could have banged several more girls. It's like once I got to college I just had no idea how to meet girls and the few I do interact with it would be weird to ask out.

Pfff Here 13yo girls drink cum like milk

Suicide by shotgun blast to the head is the best way to off yourself.

What am I looking at here?

That's her. She had self-esteem issues and that was the best picture i could take.

Here's a webm she sent trying to be sexy.

I thought "it's been years since i've had sex, i know i'm not attractive, i know i'm desperate, how bad can it be to just try?"

Pretty bad.

It doesn't matter. I know it isn't rational at all but I still feel terrible.

I'm full out autist basically, but decent looking I think.

Sucks man. Don't know what to tell you.

why is this shit allowed?

Why do puppies run up to people a cheery-like? Because they're puppies.

You'll get 9 no's for every 1 yes... Keep trying...

Fucking hell.

Any good real estate over there? I'll fit right in
>Bipetti boopetti! *waves hands*

some thing that horrible shouldn't be legal

>what is adoption

22 is the magic age dude. You've got plenty of time, especially if you're still in school.

>women not even once

no fucking wonder you feel that way if you fucked that

Because we genetically bred them to enjoy being slaves.

isn't it cute?

No gun and I made a stupid empty threat to the president a few months ago after I gave up on life so I doubt I could get hold of a gun.

realest advice in thread

listen to mr america fuck yeah

Then once this happens, you'll start realizing how empty sex is without emotional attachment.

Then you'll start searching for the "perfect woman", and good luck with that. Years of aimless sex aren't going to make you happy, they're just offsetting your depression a little.

i would fuck it real good

>would be weird to ask out
nah, you only lost practice and confidence, if you did it before, you can do it again user

She looks like jared from subway

>society is just about sex and drugs in modern day times

go suck more dick op and give us another blog post and see if anyone cares.

also a 13 year old who is pregnant better hope her parents are rich or high middle class cause she is going to get hit fucking hard.

no..
no wait

hold up a second,

unattractive people have sex?
why

She probably had sex with someone here Kek

Picture trying to pick up women like a FREE slot machine that dishes out Ferraris. You don't lose anything for playing it and when you do win you have a fucking ferrari. But remember don't keep the Ferrari for more than one night or it'll start costing you a lot of money

Real advice- take care of your appearance. Stay clean shaved, short-haired, and put an emphasis on dental hygiene and clear skin. Get some confidence. Act like you don't even care if a girl likes you. Don't be overbearing and always trying to flirt, just start casual conversations with random girls at the mall or wherever to build up some confidence. Then just be yourself and ask a girl to coffee or something if you like her.

Sup Forums answer- become an hero at a Hillary rally.

Dating is funny. You're never allowed to be boring, though women rarely provide any entertainment. You're not allowed to be sensitive, though women will take personally and to heart every little thing you say. You're not allowed to be vindictive, though women will often repay in the same coin. You should never take anything they say too seriously, though you should always watch anything you say to them.

It's like playing a game. With children.

hey, 13's perfectly legal here
if there's grass on the field, tap some loli pussy yaknow

Who else but boyar!

No I mean like the only girls I regularly interact with are in meetings at work and it would totally not be acceptable to proposition them at that time, and none of them are really attractive to me anyways. The few girls I interact with outside work are dating my friends. I just have no idea how I'm supposed to meet girls these days other than going to a bar.

death is only a Google search away user

But let me say one last thing. Asking out girls put of the blue is not a good idea. Here is the sure fire way to do it: GO TO A PARTY, TALK TO HER, THEN WHEN SHE'S REALLY FUCKIMG DRUNK YOU START TO TOUCH HER. At that point she will either giggle (positive feedback), or she will resist you. She will also be too drunk to remember though. Nothing to lose

cu..
fuckin cuck piss off to some trump general

A slot machine that can get pregnant and sap you for child support for 20 years, or a slot machine that can claim rape, or give you any number of STD's, or fuck your entire home life up on a whim.

Not fucking worth it for some wet hole to hump.

Haha you're a champ for trying, OP. Yeah, women aren't that great. It is absolutely amazing how much money you can save when you don't have a girlfriend or wife.

what the fuck

dont forget to not get drunk and have a clear mind

Am I supposed to feel some sort of jealousy towards an idiot with no self control or care for consequences?

Yeah, its pretty easy to get laid, even at 13, especially as a girl. What's not easy at 13 is being able to provide for a kid or even have the emotional maturity to be a good parent.
Now go fuck off and jerk yourself to cartoon girls.

PLENTY MORE WHORES IN THE SEA AM I RIGHT HAHA