So, is Sarah Scribbles the new Ben Garrison?

So, is Sarah Scribbles the new Ben Garrison?

Other urls found in this thread:

no-info.no-ip.info/sarah/index.php/patreon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone who speaks the truth and is based is ok in my books

You don't know that OP's pic is a edit, right?

Has she responded to the edits?

>Reddit taking credit for edits
THAT is how dead this meme is guys. Just stop it.

So were a lot of Ben Garrison's.
Now they don't even need to be edited.

She told the guys who did it to stop, which only resulted in streisand effect.

Kek

Who cares about Sarah Scribbles, anyway? C.Cassandra is basically the same thing but with qter art and the artist doesn't give a fuck about politics.

Is this what meme magic looks like?

Their simplicity makes them easier to edit.

All the trolling only made Ben stronger, it's like he got a zenkai boost

Why not just make your own comics?

I feel a little bad for her but I also think these edits are pretty funny.

Meme magic doesn't work with original content.

Unless its GETs, in which case hold on to your butts.

that's not funny. Then its just some Sup Forums soapbox. Editing a bland basic bitch comic into Sup Forums rhetoric is what makes it funny.

But Sup Forums supports Israel

DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

>people raiding Sup Forums support the jews

Fix'd.

That and easily brainwashed idiots from r/the_donald.

It's already spreading

>Sarah Scribbles

Literally who?

I used to enjoy her stuff until she made a TLDR post in facebook talking about how trump will ruin the US saying bullshit like "trump hates gays" even though right after the election he said he has no plans to ban gay marriage because the law already exists and there's no reason to change it

Facebook comic girls in STEM degrees share all the time.

>She told the guys who did it to stop
Why? Her comics are finally making people laugh.

Because she's a feminist liberal that thinks that flooding your country with muslims won't cause anything bad to happen

The people who make new comics don't overlap with the people who make edits.

There was the Dragon Ball 2016 election comic that comes to mind.

And then there's these weirdos.

How long until she goes full Ben Garrison?

Soon.

Why are the far-right so unfunny?

>he said he has no plans to ban gay marriage because the law already exists and there's no reason to change it
Roe v, Wade is a thing and he's said he wants access to abortion services to be a state issue, why wouldn't he listen to Pence and do the same thing for gay marriage?

> Why are the far-right so unfunny?

t. butthurt

>Why are the far-right so unfunny?
I don't think Sarah Scribbles is far-right.

Political comedy is only funny when you agree with the political spectrum of the comedian.

>Why are the far-right so unfunny?
Sorry, user. Not all comedy consists of a guy repeatedly mentioning the current year and complaining about stupid people not being on the right side of history.

You could literally be arguing against the idea that left comedy is unfunny with that same reply.

/34/ when?

>making Trump handsome
Stop this shit, my new president elect is buttugly like me.

Does Ben even knows that Trump is 70? He always draws Trump like some kind of action movie actor in his 30's

Half of it, maybe.

The right isn't as obsessed with the current year because they aren't constantly moving goalposts

Sarah throwing a tantrum about the edits reminded me of the fact that Tim Buckley never said a single word about the Loss edits.

What? Current year and right side of history are exclusively leftist whiggish buzzwords.

Show me the tears, user. I wish to bask.

>comedy

I don't think these edits even qualify as comedy, it's just Sup Forums ranting in a cartoon format.

You can call me crazy, but I think just because John Oliver is shit doesn't mean humour consisting of "Hey, did you know THE JUDEN is responsible for everything bad? Also, muslims???" isn't also shit.

This. Please post.

Why is this comic of all things getting these edits?

Eh. Not really a freakout or anything. It's pretty polite and matter-of-fact.

>Dragon Ball 2016 election comic
Source?

> white supremacists texts

That's funny, coming from the people editing shit because someone insulted your God Emperor.

The girl didn't like Trump.

It already happened. We had a Swissbro in some of the original Sup Forums threads who did some nice stuff.

Some Ruski put them up on this site.
no-info.no-ip.info/sarah/index.php/patreon/

The vast majority of comic artists don't like Trump, why was she singled out?

Do you think her ego will survive to 2017? Artists have very fragile egos, regardless of skill.

Her art is easy to edit.

Some of these edits sure look like they come from white supremacists to me

Wouldn't it be far easier to edit xKcd?

The comics edit well into our purposes.
When all you have to do is add the word "Muslim" to a picture and make it incredibly apt and funny why not do it?

Because her stuff was easy to edit mostly.

Though I am sure some people also did it because of the anti-Trump post.

Thanks for sharing. The uterus was an pretty funny addition too.

We actually want people to look at the finished product.

xkcd isn't as ubiquitous

Wut?

Ben Garrison was edited and he hasn't a SJW. The reason people are editing her is because the art is simple to edit and make quick keks.

I wasn't even mad about her until I saw these posts, now I think she deserves all the shit that Sup Forums is throwing at her

You could ask the people who make them directly.

I suspect it has little to do with her, or her views. The faces are expressive, and manic, and it's probably easy to work with, and so the edits got memetic traction.

>has no impact on your life

For the lulz

Yeah, I don't really care...

She will have a meltdown in 2017.

>Having a family sucks
Who says that?

>Being in debt is cool!
Who says that?

This is too tame. Did she at least make a white male bashing tweet somewhere?

>I was fine with her until she posted a reasonable opinion, then I lost my shit

Because the best way to cause leftist meltdown is to use their own strawmanning against them

Maybe she will break and become redpilled.

Yeah, Garrison only survived the trolling because he is way mentally stronger than Sarah, who is just some random chick that wanted do draw cute stuff

> reasonable opinion

(you)

The right side should just say "nigger".

>reasonable

Sup Forumsmblr is real

yeah but xkcd doesn't have waifu's(barring megan)or wacky facial expressions.

Welcome to Sup Forums, where any view left of center makes you a raging SJW.

What's unreasonable about it?

Maybe he's just a contrarian, or attention whore?

Is there an edit where both of them have big brains but still say racist/cuck?

Spain doesn't have problems with muslim immigrants actually. That's probably why we also don't have right-wing parties.

That has really only been the case for the past couple of years.

>has no impact on your life

Except it can when it comes to analytics and various programing around it. The inclusion of bullshit genders is an absolute nightmare when it comes to that. Especially if the government puts laws in place about forcing you to use said pronouns and what not.

And that isn't even touching on the fact that it is normalization of what is a mental health issue.

Yeah, I was making £50,000,000 a year until some fruitcake asked me to call him a her and now I'm on Sup Forums, with a criminal record for arson after I burned that church down because they wouldn't let me marry Nessie from the Ballad of Nessie.

How is he mentally strong? Dude ended up like Winston at the end of 1984.

And on tumbler anything right of center makes you a nazi. Both sides are equally stupid.

Because people shouldn't have to use pronouns to appease special snowflakes.

>why is siding with delusional crazy people unreasoable

Personally I'd say that the right-wing side is more troublesome because they have more influence over the real world. Left-wing politicians rarely get into power while right-wing politicians are way too common.

What? That is bullshit. For the last 8 or so years we had been seeing a rise in the Left's power almost completely unchecked.

It wasn't until 2016 that we have started to see a correction of that.

That's true, after all those years of muslim rape and occupation it's not like spaniards have anything to lose anyway. :^)

> Left-wing politicians rarely get into power while right-wing politicians are way too common.

Are you retarded?

In my country we almost had 13 years of leftist rule.

Enabling mental illness is not reasonable.

Are you a BR monkey like me?

That comment is really just saying "it is minimum effort from you to not be an asshole to these people".

>"Reasonable"
>Personal pronouns

I keep forgetting I'm on Sup Forumsmblr.