Sup Forums BTFO by black huffpo writer

Huffington post writer absolutely BTFO of Bernie Bros and alt right neo nazi's, how does it feel knowing you are going to have a female president who will destroy racist trash like yourselves?

>"Forty-nine people were killed at a gay club called Pulse in Orlando, Florida this weekend. FORTY-NINE. A singer who was on “The Voice” was killed less than 24 hours before that by a crazed white man with a gun. Black and brown people are executed by police with guns on a regular basis, so much so that it’s barely news anymore. But you’re willing to let a white supremacist, misogynist scam artist who supports the idea of bringing MORE guns into elementary schools (among other places) to become the president of the United States because your candidate didn’t make it to the finals? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU."

>"WE ARE DYING. Please don’t hand our lives over to this white devil madman. You might survive this. We might not. Do whatever you can to help us. Help me. Please don’t let Donald Trump become the president of the United States. I don’t want our blood to be on your hands"

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7e7_1473729934
youtube.com/watch?v=mHMBiGcTIGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a (((News))) article in 2016

>"""""writer"""""

A

>(((huffpo)))

Strange how he doesn't mention the race of the orlando shooter but he mentions it for the other cases

WE

>Help me
No, I can't act out white savior fantasies.

>"Forty-nine people were killed at a gay club called Pulse in Orlando, Florida this weekend. FORTY-NINE.
How is this an argument when Dems want to invite more people like this and Republicans don't?

This just makes me want him in the White House even more.

>We want Muslims!
>We are tolerant and welcome them!
>Stop terrorism!
>OMG STOP SHOOTING GAY PEOPLE!
>Brown and black people are dying (but only by cops and not by themselves)
>It's Trumps fault!
>It's white people!

Jesus the sheer mental gymnastics is staggering

>arabs are white
Whut?

Is this a tumblr post or a news article?

It's Huffington Post, so basically

>The Pulse shooter was going to vote for Hillary
KEK

I missed a weekend of Sup Forums and already am behind on things

Can someone explain A to me?

According to the american census yes. They ahould be under the asian category though.

>"Forty-nine people were killed at a gay club called Pulse in Orlando, Florida

By a registered Democrat. Funny how they omit that little fact.

Its not gonna happen, hillary is in her death throes.
Also whats it like having a faggot cuck for a president?

I can't wait for the butthurt that's coming this November when Trump wins

It will be glorious

FUCKING

>MOOSLIMS ARE GUD BOYS DEY DINDU NUFFIN
>DEY BEIN NICE OVER DEM SEAS IN FRANCH
>WHITEY TRYIN KEEP US DOWN AND DEEVYD US N SHIET

liveleak.com/view?i=7e7_1473729934
Yea, lets let them all come over here, Id like to see how burger drivers would deal with this

>Artist, writer and musician
Oh boy, I bet he's a fan of classical music. I must find his latest composition!

>Christian Gabriel is an artist, writer and musician originally from Oakland, CA. He graduated from Vassar College in 2004 and lived in Brooklyn, NY, for nine years working in the fashion and entertainment industries while writing, producing and performing music under the stage name Chris Cali. Most recently his work was featured on Out Magazine online.

Check out the author's music video.

its weird how black people hate trump but not hispanics

I want that to happen on one of our little country roads kinda. I would have a field day....

Damn. Beat me to it.

>makes music videos whilst oiled up and nude and kissing other dudes for a living.
>Vassar College tuition is $50,000/year
>He wants the government to pay for college education
Goddamn, I really dislike some people.

must be a gay pet of all the white women who run that place

>it’s barely news anymore

Then why does it seem to be the only thing they ever talk about?

>black
>huffpo writer

TORONTONIAN

>All those macbooks

These people are truly worse than Hitler.

Wow would you look at that lack of diversity. Why is Huffpo so racist?

I think a BLM member in spirit form is hacking the computers and making all of these racist comments.

Oh wait silly me a BLM member cannot be racist!