Suicide Squad

What were Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman doing when all that shit was going on in Midway City?

????????????

Wondy= in another country
Supes = rebulidng metropolis
Bats = Gotham mourning dicks death

SS takes place after BvS

>Batman
shooting people
>WW
Not having an invisible jet
>Flash
jobbing
>Aquaman
who gives a shit, Midway's nowhere near the ocean

Didn't they sort of confirm dead Robin is Jason?

You'll probably find out on a YouTube video in the JL movie. That's how Snyder flashes out characters

>Aquaman didn't care

>Bats and Wondy were getting ready but it stopped before they could get there.

>Flash was there , but he had a stain on his crotch, and didn't want to hear it from Boomer, so he stayed hidden, making sure that bomb stayed in the air as long as it did.

My retarded headcanon.

you know nobody gives a shit what happens in Detroit OP

they're already dead, move on

Killing people I guess? Except for Flash. He was trying to make friends. He needs friends.

Curse you prep-time!

His greatest strength became his one weakness.

This should be a story-arc. Batman keeps preparing for things and arrives too late to do anything, and with the help of Chase Meridian he is able to become more spontaneous and capable of improvising rather than planning ahead.

>Superman
Taking a power nap.

>Batman and Wonder Woman
Probably having weird femdom sex.

>The Flash
He got Boomer, what more do you want?

Aquaman
Feeding people fishes.

>Cyborg
Counting one and zeroes

>femdom
>implying batman wouldn't be top
I AM VENGEANCE
I AM THE NIGHT

In their respective homes? Where were you?

>Feeding people to the fishes.

FTFY

When will there be a webm of her dancing I keep hearing about?

Same stuff Cap, Iron man and Hulk were doing when the UK was under attack by Dark elves.

just look up videos of people having epileptic seizures on youtube

Batman doesn't have much execuse, considering that numerous special forces got there at the same time, and Gothan is close to New York.

That movie justified it by all the UK scene taking 30 minutes in universe.

No Avenger would be able to fly from USA to UK on this time. SS had the event taking a lot of time and being incredibly widespread.

Also, Flash cares for people robbing banks, but not all that destruction? Was he sleeping?

Flash has omniscience now? Speed force is really getting out of hand.

>We put Flash from your shitty comics in it, why are you nerds still complaining?
You want more Joker footage?
Go watch that Rick Ross & Skrillex clip on youtube and don't forget like & subsribe.
We made him badass (he got "damaged" tattooed on his forehead, what else do you want? Ugly goth chicks will buy the shit out of his merchs, gotta milk these fatties while being "geeky" is still cool)

Depends how long the fight actually took and what the media black out was like....though really everyone seemed extra stupid when they were shocked that something weird and supernatural was happening despite looking out the window and commenting on the unnatural super cloud outside the chopper.
But I usually give the benefit of the doubt if the incident happening can be secretive enough or quick enough that no other heroes can get on the scene.
Though really Flash shits all over that since he's so broken on Speed. Superman too but atleast he was dead.
Batman and Wonder Woman could both be busy being people who can't make it to the otherside of the planet in a minute and Aquaman has no fucking reason to give any kind of shit about the surface yet.
To be fair a city was totally evacuated....under ridiculous speeds too and it had a lightshow going on over the place. But to be fairer we don't know a lot about Flash yet. He could be a total novice or not really give a fuck yet.
But the real answer is, it's not a Flash movie.
Though what if the climax was the Squad failing to stop Enchantress, then Flash rushing in, beating the shit out of her, yanking out her heart, and stealing everyone's thunder

WTF???

AAAH

Thanks for the nightmares.

>Rick Ross & Skrillex clip
Not to sound like a moralfag, but it's still funny to me how it's pretty much "we're so cool for rolling with a child-murdering sociopath".

I get that certain kinds of music sometimes romanticize crime life, but come the fuck on.

Batman - can't do shit

Wonder Woman - probably busy saving people

Fucking

Someone knows his DC map.

I like this user.

Orgy

What am I looking for in this pic?

Movie was in Midway City though which is Chicago

I saw this right before posting, sorry.

Still, Bruce would have been able to get there, going by the fact that the event went for more than one day.

my head canon rigth here

>Keep looking
>shit brix

One of the reasons the movie sucked was because the premise made no sense
What the hell are most of those characters going to do against that threat and what happened to being covert? It was quite illogical

That could be leveled at every single occurence in the DC universe.
Why aren't they always where the suicide squad is? Why do any natural disasters or terrorist attacks happen when theu could possibly prevent them?

They should have made an effort to just control Enchantress as their own superhero

It took all the rest of the team Waller assembled to take out the most powerful member, and she had to job real hard in the end

I bet they're going to show Bruce and Diana seeing it on the tv while they're going around and assembling the league.

shitty white akasha rip off

They didn't really need any of them, considering that the bad guy got taken out by a tiny bomb that didn't take out everyone in the subway or wherever they were at the end. A supersonic missile would have done the job more effectively, really.

Seriously, why did they think it was a good idea to have the fire-guy become a fucking Aztec firegod-thing melting the other things heart and everything without being able to kill it, only to have it get taken down by a shaped charge going off under its feet? You don't get any more anticlimactic.

Them killing off Diablo was the worst fucking decision because he was the only character there that could have had some depth. The problem with SS is that they tried to make it their GOTG movie instead of playing up the characters how they actually are which is they're bad people being forced into this shit by a powerful government figure.

The theme of the movie shouldn't have been 'You're my family and we protect eachother' no it should have had them like, "You give me a better chance of surviving with you alive than dead' that's how they should have been reacting to eachother. Deadshot should have just been more on the 'lets just get this shit done' attitude, Boomerang should have been more in your face, El Diablo was the only one somewhat fine in the movie as was Harley. They fucked up the characters who usually are a main draw in the comics so much.

Also fuck Will Smith, they should have had Karl Urban play Deadshot. Will Smith didn't get the character and probably used his A-list star appeal to change shit around so he didn't have to change from his usual action persona. The scene with his daughter should have been him killing someone in front of her, making her scared of him, him realizing he's lost his daughter's trust is what sets him on his death wish style actions.

Also the main plot should have been them trying to keep a terrorist cell from detonating some type of dirty bomb made with kryptonian tech.

Joker could use a big "hunka hunka" or whatever like Ross, but a scrawny f*ggot like Skrillex with a Harper/BlueBird haircut/piercing?
He would probably have the negro with the HUGE gut try to fit his flaccid penis into his ear-hole and have him look at a KFC menu.

I'd actually love for that to be the finale of a cape film, a speedster solves the problem

>>Batman
>shooting people

He didn't shoot Deadshot , or Harley or The Joker

>No Avenger would be able to fly from USA to UK on this time

Given the speed in which his armor reaches Miami from Tennesse in IM3, if Tony were in LA he'd have been able to participate in the last few minutes of the London battle if he left immediately. If he were in New York he would shown up halfway through the battle.

>>WW
>Not having an invisible jet
Why do retards want such a retarded as fuck relic form the silver age to keep being used? The invisible plane is one of the most fucktarded things to have ever come out of comics.

>Batman
As we used to say in the 90's, crying about Jason.

>Superman
Dead.

>Wonder Woman
Shooting her new film.

>Flash
Probably fighting Captain Cold or Mirror Master or some shit. Or from what we've seen of the new actor, getting high af.

You know, this is one of the advantages of your shared universe not being based entirely on movies and crossover. In the comics you can very easily just assume that the other heroes are just dealing with one of their many other villains and constant catastrophes. One of the worst things about the 80's was suddenly comic nerds were being pandered to so hard they would have to explain exactly where and what every character in the universe happened to be doing at any given time.

One of the things I liked about this movie is it seemed to imply the same thing, that these characters have histories beyond what movies they've been in.

WB wanted it to make money, not make sense

who the fuck cares
are you going to ask the same thing when Batman, Aquaman and Flash's solo films are released? this is rhetorical question obviously, because I know you are. you fucking faggot.

It's funny to me that the whole "cinematic universe" craze has brought a new wave of people asking this stupid question and obsessing about continuity. Maybe not really on the same level of autistm as the 80's

There's a page-by-page complete history of Earth-B by Mark Waid somewhere out there that I can't seem to find right now, it's the most autistic thing I've ever seen that doesn't cross into Hypercube territory.

Stealth weapons were the coolest shit ever back in the 90's. They could have an invisible jet easily and it wouldn't be campy or fucktarded at all.

I don't get why the Invisible Jet has been such a problem in the comics. The shapeshifting one was really fucking cool, though.

Maybe it's partially because Wonder Woman's corner of the universe has moved further towards the magical/mythological/ancient Greek end of the spectrum and ignored the entire concept of the Amazons being technologically advanced but free from absolutely all outside influence, which Morrison did use in Earth-One.

>Golden Age
>Silver Age
>Bronze Age
>90s and 2000s alien jet
>Post IC
>New 52
>Rebirth
>TV show
>Animated film
>All the cartoons

Keep crying, Invisible Jet will live forever

yeah, I don't get it. I am not a fan of the Invisible jet. it calls back way to much to the superfriends.

Can't wait for the "Wayne Tech Invisible Jet" that will certainly appear at some point of the DCEU if it lives long enough

Could do without the Batman wankery, but jet haters BTFO

at least it's not CGI